Well guys? You know what to do

Well guys? You know what to do.
Let's start by figuring out what types of trees these are, where this landscape could be located, etc...
Anything we can do with the clouds in a still image like this?
Is there a way, if we find the original photograph, to check it's properties and find out it's location, assuming the device taking the picture had GPS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperion_(tree)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTW it's in California, somewhere in the Redwoods
how else can we narrow this down?

Photoshop

This is a challenge. Me gusta. I also have no skills in this area that would aide in finding this out, so im mostly here to watch. Kek.

Tallest trees in the world are redwood trees of the Pacific Northwest. Probably in Humboldt county, del Norte county, or Shasta county in California

Cut it down for the lulz!

Humboldt county is the heart of the redwood forest growth range, Humboldt fag here btw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperion_(tree)
could you not spend 5 fucking seconds on google you lazy faggot?

No no make it into some sort of gathering place for furries. That is a fate far worse than death.

Awesome, I'll start scouring topographic maps that match some of the properties
And then we'll carve "Le Reddit" into the base so the media knows who to target
That doesn't give us the exact location, cunt for brains

The tree was found in a remote area of Redwood National and State Parks purchased in 1978

That river can't be more than 30km away

Idiot...
Google for 5 seconds.

lol op you're a fucking faggot. learn to use the internet you stupid teenager fuck.

we can start by trying to find out the mountains and any landmarks

Drone

Nigger, you think this is a GAME?
These trees are huge

it does actually my post is from wikipedia, lazy cunt.you can clearly see a road in the picture, now google earth that fucking park and find all locations with a bend in it.

judging by the shadow this picture was taken at either roughly 5pm (give or take) or 8am (give or take) which tells me that road is going from NE to SW. given how tall the tree is you can see it from the google earth view.

quit making us do the work for you and go find it faggot.

Red woods are almost impossible to cut down without heavy machinery

street view that is

Everyoneis saying "Google it huehuhue", yet none of you can provide a coordinate location

this

>road
Checked.

You'd need high explosives to do that.

That's what happens when someone is helping by telling you how to do the work, but doesn't do the wrk for you. lazy asshole.

Someone on Twitter said some stupid hyperbole lie I'm going to believe this and take to my Sup Forumsrothers to get some EPIC LULZ XD

the device did not have gps
you'll need to contact the photographer and do some clever social engineering
old Sup Forums could have done it
but you retards are incapable

I appologize to everyone I was an ass to.
I just found the coordinates
41.20491 -124.01556

Here it is:

GPS Latitude: 41.20491
GPS Longitude: -124.01556

>not your personal army
no fuck that dude i told him how to find that, the only real way to find that tree is to take a drive and look for that tree

>redwood forest park
that limits your search ALOT
>purchased in 1978
that tells you exactly which portions to look at seeing as the entire park was clearly there before and after 1978 so search fucking land purchases in 1978
>sun rises in the east and sets in the west
that road is NE by SW
using ALL this information, you can find the tree by not being a lazy cunt behind your computer

jesus fucking christ millenials are fucking lazy.

See And then use Google Earth to get coordinate. No one gives a flip to do it for you.

faggot

41.20491 N, 124.01556 W

this guy gets it, however gtfo my board summer fag you clearly meant to say fuck. just fucking say fuck you fuckwad.

Thank you for apologizing. Well done, fag.

Fuck you.
Happy now?
My wife says I swear to much.

and now that you've apologized, you get to laugh with us at how much of a fucking idiot max galka is
>closely guarded secret

This is fucking gay, Kill yourself OP.

yes i am, and your wife has no fucking clue what you post here cuck, this is a sanctuary for shit like that. thats why this anominity exists

falling for the I have a wife trick
user lmao

cool lets burn it down now and

What do you know and why are you covering this up.
Is this where the new world order begins?

Cut your own head off for luls

hatchet may work
give me 3 minutes and i'll put it down

>the stories posted here are all works of fiction
obviously you dont have a wife but personally i couldnt give a fuck either way, now you look like even more of a cuck for feeling the need to explain yourself to some random faggot on the internet.

>hatchet
see ya in 3 weeks user

>Anything we can do with the clouds...
You do know what clouds are right. I'm not sure how you plan on getting a location based off of clouds.
>inb4 dems is chem trails doe not clouds

im not the other user that was my first and only post on this thread until this one
this will be post no 2
>alt 0129 no longer works

you don't know how buffed i'm
and sharp my hatchet is
6 minutes then

Oh look im a 1337 h4xX3r and found it. 41.20491 N, 124.01556 W
Because appearently the location is not as secret as ameritards think if it's on german wikipedia lol

What if we set it on fire

Then it burns retard...why would you want to burn an old tree? Are you a fucking brazilian farmer?

We already came to this conclusion Jurgen

this tree is +2000 years old
why cut it though?

Op, and people like op are stupid niggers and are the reason everything good and nice is being fucked up and pissed on. Please off yourselfs...
Like now, go to your kitchen, take a fork, bend the middle spikes and put it to your wall outlet.

What do you know user, whats by the hyperion tree.
What secrets can you unveil for us

I think you are in need of this meme.

No, this anonymity exists to trick fags into posting here. What do you think happens to all the information gathered on this website?

If we had such thing as anonymity, this Chan would allow tor browsers and multiple proxies.

The only place where you are truly anonymous is eight Chan.

Clearly a newfag due to the NEED to explain yourself to some random anonymous user on the internet.

Give a man a fish....

And watch as he uses it to slap other men.