Damn, look at this months gas price!!
-Adolf Hitler

When youre ready, just pop it in at gas mark 6
-Cooking with Adolf

Plants need fertiliser, and I find its best to make your own
-Gardening with Adolf

"this is what a feminist looks like"
get

trains are an excellent way of moving resources cross country, as well as bringing livestock to processing plants
-Logistics with Adolf

"I may be blind, but at least I'm not black"
-Stevie wonder

Remember, if you starve half the country, there is twice as much food to go round
-economics with Stalin

Whoever smelt it, dealt it!
-quote yourself

Chernobyl was a great success, meeting its 4 year heat energy demand in just 3 microseconds
-Nuclear Physics with Gorbachev

Mayonnaise

I was never good at being original, so I let someone else write this for me.

Lol @ Manchester

My performances are the bomb.

-Ariana Grande

White blood courses in my veins telling me to whip a nigger~user

Whatre the chances of the Russians going full ape shit and simply using canon fodder to plow through our lines?
-Military strategy with Adolf

Roll

"Anime was a mistake"
-Hayao Miyazaki

"Traps aren't gay."

When marrying a black woman, you need to be prepared to fight off her three baby daddies, who are likely part of an organised crime community
-African American life, presented by the KKK

If you colour in a map with the countries which originally produced Anime in Red, and the Countries where the civilian population havent been nuked in white, you come to a startling revelation

ok I got bored but you should use one of these

1 London
2 Manchester

Remember girls, If you have an autistic fit in the streets, half naked, everyone will take you seriously

Please Becky, lemme smash

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."
-Navy seals proverb

SHREK IS LOVE SHREK IS LIFE

dubs and also
68 twice ffs

Paedophilia is only a crime if you get caught
-Michael jackson

This deserved to get the 69.

Dont worry about the screaming in the basement, those kids have been there years. I just pay the parents to keep quiet
-Michael Jackson

Reroll

What's a Aphorism?

re-roll

You were all on a list once. Consider yourselves lucky.

-user

reroll for quints

Never forget, but always fur-get.

"But fucking nigger me up the asshole with a hot rod nigga, we did not expect it to turn out like that"
Etika

rol

Re-rollinggggg

"Judge, im not saying im a paedophile, but you have to agree those kids are sexy?"
-Michael Jackson

When the red river flows. Take the dirt road home.

Last reroll

I may have been an asshole all through school, but a funny quote will fix that and make everyone like me and want to be my friend, right?

WINRAR

Winner

I just wanted to paint and become an artist...
- Adolf Hitler

FUCKING WASTE!

good one