Ever since playing the Witcher 3. Every game to me has been shit. I'm trying to find worthwhile games to play

Ever since playing the Witcher 3. Every game to me has been shit. I'm trying to find worthwhile games to play.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try to get some Game boi!

I have over 110 games in my steam account. None of them match up to The Witcher 3.

Is this game really that good? I tried the first one and the combat was god awful so I stopped

RB6:Siege if you like shooters

10/10 for me! Really recommend playing the Witcher 3 only. The other games are meh.

It really is. I don't want to hype it up too much but you should really just give it a shot.

The combat is far better in the witcher 3, its MUCH smoother and not as cluncy once you get used to it you'll love it.

The Witcher 1 is awful gameplay wise, Witcher 2 is decent gameplay wise and Witcher 3 is amazing gameplay wise.

Witcher 3 definitely set the precedent for how rpgs should be.
The other witcher games should really only be played for story.
Definitely agree with op, though i am enjoying nier: automata

Try to play a skillbased multiplayer game. Pwning n00bz is more fun than running through lonely world talking to roboters.

If you are a console fag then Bloodborne. If PC fag Grim Dawn.

Not everyone's taste but this is one of my favorite series of all time.

And then having braindead teammates or having a learning curse that is like a steep cliff.

CS:GO has a very toxic community. I did'nt find R6: Siege that interesting.

Ark. Grind and grind and lose it all after a day then do it all again. Dinosaurs, explosions, death.

>ctrl+f
>No dragonage origins

Ark
>Build massive base, think it unassailable
>Asshole with gigantosaur wrecks it in 15 minutes

Yeah, nah

Amazing game worth a few replays, my main problem with it is that there is absolutely no incentive to take the "evil" route.

Yep, cut the idiots for good players and put in some effort instead. It's ways more rewarding than archieving shit literally nobody cares for with your char.
Yes, just mute all teammates until lem. They give more false info than anything anyways.

And you get kicked for not listening and therefore getting a 1 week ban

Oh and if you want a really nice community try quake /reflex arena/ quake champions... these ppl will shit on you 20-0 and still call gg and even give you advice. Literally the least toxic community i know.

I felt the same after completing it, that's why i started reading the books. There translated from polish so a bit clunky but still worth a read

Well they wont kick you if you carry and it's easy since literally everyone plays like a bot in mm especially below smfc.

There's no place for toxic asshats in a community as old as the Quake community.

Times were different back then.

The pros will shit on you like 150-0 tho.

I recommend this as well.
Great by yourself, best with friends.

I've a feeling we won't get a game as good until Cyberpunk 2077 gets released.. in like 2023.

Though if you happen to have a PS4, Horizon: Zero Dawn is amazing.

Had the same problem after Dark Souls

Witcher 1 = Great story, okay gameplay
Witcher 2 = Okay story, great gameplay
Witcher 3 = Great story, great gameplay

>Play it Sup Forumsro

I literally can't put this game down. It's a masterpiece. Once I got to level 10 in a first playthrough, I knew how the game worked and started over.

Never been addicted to a game like this since Starfox 64 I shit you not. Skyrim wishes it had me like the Witcher 3 does.

I know right! Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077.

You haven't lived until you play Croc

Its been a year ever since i completed the Witcher 3 and i still cant get over it.

Im sure as soon as qc is released you'll get your share of toxic asshats too. It's just like kids today dont care for 20yo games and veterans are happy to find a game, so the last thing they think about after winning a duel is "shit i wasted my time" like ppl in other comp fps do.

lol what? witcher next to dragons dogma dark souls skyrim is like :l :l :l basically a 60 dollar frisbee
try monster hunter i acidentallyput 4000 hours into mh4ultimate and now i just dont play video games anymore kek desu

So how many of y'all are just waiting for Cyberpunk 2077?

Yeah, but it's still at least three years away.. Probably.

If forced myslef to finish this shit in time for p5 so it was finished. 30hr fetch quest for a story and gameplay that is basically a slower shadow of morder with a shir crossbow.

Way too much hype and Is shit tier in terms of story. Do like the books though there good

>thinks witcher 3 is the height of gaming
What a lovely generation.

Yeah probably, but at least I have faith it won't be another Mass Effect: Andromeda

the witcher 3 was shit it's like a fucking drama show on netflix with the amount of dialogue it has.

Cyper punk I remember hearing about that like 7 years ago same article was talking about star wars 2112. So I presumed becuase witcher was making big bucks thry dropped that shit and left it in development hell

It tries to make him a one liner machine but he is shit conpared to other bad ass heroes who quip one liners that actually sound good

Meh, The Witcher 2 was bettert

Even the DLC is amazing. Hearts of Stone is probably one of the single greatest story-telling experiences in a video game that I have every played.

>Ever since playing the Witcher 3. Every game to me has been shit
I agree, it was a very disappointing game.

In what aspect was the witcher 2 overall better than witcher 3?

wops **

Dragon age origins was bland. The world was moderately interesting, but the game play and plot were generic and shitty.

Dragon age Inquisition on the other hand is super solid.

You either play CS:GO or you ain't worth a pissfuck.

And Blood and Wine as a DLC is what other companies would call a full game.

Try NieR:Automata.

>thinks some shit that happened 20 years ago and would be the worsed game ever made today was the height of gaming
Lol look at 1.6 for example it's complete fucking shit compared to go. There is literally nothing better but first shot accuracy... the game is broken as fuuuck and out sincidk 16 years or something...still ppl think it was the best game ever for nostalgic reasons. Would somebody manage to copy the mechanics 1 to 1 and make a new game it would be called fucking shit cause it is. What's the point of running without sound while crouchspamming? It's shit. Ppl just liked it cause there were no good fps games at the time. Literally just quake ut99 and cs... if somebody wanted to play something that was not about bunnyhopping through an arena prefiring ramps with rockets, they could either play some shittier broke experimental game with netcode issues and major bugs or they could play cs.... a lot of ppl left cs when bf and mw came out because it was a shitgame and even shitgames like cod and bf were better.
Just saying.

>says the mg1

Main is LEM son.

That's nothing to brag about m80.

Still would get you rekt 2 ez m9
And this role playing fags have to get real skill.

Haha sure a guy whoes biggest accomplishment in cs is reaching a mediocore rank in go will totally rek me.... dude i play cs for 10 years and habe solid 18k hours in 1.6 and go combined. I played on several 1.6 and go teams. I'm playing esea a+ and faceit masterleague right now and i'm almost 30 only play like 10-15 hours a week. Maybe git gud before you talk shit.

I place for gamers

discord dot gg/wRezpMc

Didnt read much but I didnt talk about my years playing other cs before.
Also if you are not global get the fuck lol.
Like you're anywhere close lem kid.

Well since we're on the subject, should I play the games in order or can I just jump right into witcher 3 without being too out of the circle?

Play cs go faggot

>post takes max 15 seconds to read
>didn't read much but
Why do you absolute faggots even bother arguing

Cuz bruuh i've rekt bronze and silver competiton players like you waaay too much.
If ur not in the level of dumbazo don't speak to me.

Jumping straight into Witcher 3 is absolutely fine and I would even recommend doing so. If you end up loving the story you could go back to the older games afterwards.

You can jump into the witcher 3 without playing the others, the only thing is you wont get some of the refrences but you'll understand everything thats going on.

Play Morrowind

Have you already seen/played dauntless?
its still beta but is very similar to monster hunter only that dauntless is for pc

>nier: automata
Fucking ALL of my this. You've never played a game like Nier before, OP. You should ideally play the original first (ps3/360) but it isn't quite mandatory. Both are absolute 10/10's though. Along with TW3, some of the small handful of games that have actually elicited a genuine emotional response from me.

Feel the same, but about the Souls games

If the skill you accumulate in one game does not translate at least partially to another game then its crap.
Go play some Quake or some
Tekken goddamnit!
Anything but this mind numbing Witcher3.

Game is incredible. Easily in my top 5 all time.

Doing another playthrough as we speak.

Highly recommend. This is the way Triple A titles should be made.

I'm pretty sure timing hits and dodges translates at least partially to similar games. Fuck off.

>literally better than any shitty old game made before the year 2010

stay rose-tinted shitlord, new games are better in every way

Im smfc since i dont play mm seriously... just with rl-friends and they are not very good... was global several times. I really dont understand how you think having the 3rd best rank in a game like this makes you good... there are literally 100k players that have a higher mm rank and everyone who is even halfway decent in this game knows mm ranks are not an indication of skill since even the average global has the gamesense of a potato.... you need to learn a lot about cs my little bot. :)

Dude... It's my childhood

Also nice trips

Dark Souls then faggot.
Witcher plays like fuckin assassin creed.

Play some Dark Souls. It's up there along with the Witcher 3 for my favorite game series.

That's why I brag honestly you've just said it yourself.
Basically even if LEM i can beat you all hehe.

Game of this decade, surely. Nothing will come even close to it until 2020's

toxic... the division.

This is my jam

In theory yes, but if you are tryharding in mm and dont go further than lem it kinda indicates you suck at the game since other ppl casually carry themselves to global in soloq.

Not even close. A decent triple A game but ultimately nothing special.

Doesn't tell it's story through game play so there's far to much exposition. Its got a massive open world, which becomes redundant when so many quests rely on 'follow the glowing trail and hear some exposition'.

Not saying its bad, its a good game, but you're playing some pleb tier stuff if this is even in your top 10.

Pfff didn't really expect anyone in a witcher thread higher than lem anyway.

just play runescape it might not touch the witcher but some how after 12 years it still draws me in

gr8 b8 m8

tfw not b8 m8

What are the aspects of the game you like most? I feel like that's a good point to start looking for something similar.

Horizon zero dawn is top notch as well.

Horizon 3 is better.
Play that OP.

best game i have ever played hands down
better than skyrim

download BFME 2 with mods (edain or rotwk)
maybe a little bit old but one of my all time favorites.

Witcher 2 is the worst game I ever played. Should I try Witcher 3?

Nah it sucks.
Dumbed down controlls shit feels like assassin creed I tell you.

Glad im not the only one, still on the third ending and the head fuckery is real.
Cant recall if there are 4 or 5 main endings.

No I hadn't seen that yet! Looks interesting. I wish monster hunter had pc versions like they do in Japan :(

play dark souls, then we can talk

It's either or nothing in the rpg department guys.
They givo you no S K I L L

Dragon Age Inquisition is pretty great