discord
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfGCI7yuMPc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VlVRB3BoWOU
youtube.com/watch?v=52LkrB5z1ps
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWfoFp0jLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fost spour sidget yinner

KYS right fucking now

I like to fidget with this when I'm board, but it doesn't really soon.

>spin
I can't type today.

that's a donut

that's a bagel

I just reported this shitty fucking post, which is kind of funny, since I am a janitor. That's right ass hole. I don't need to report shit, but I thought I would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up.As a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, I actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to Moot. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. That's right, Moot and I are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that I run across on Sup Forums. He also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so I can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. I am actually going to report your IP to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen.U picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you.

Love this thing

you are all faggot spinners

looks dope

Its made out of gold

The ROTR. I got it from some Fidgets And More or something at the mall.

Autism: The Thread.

its made out of your prepubescent seed

I havent gotten that Hipster Faggot Brigade badge yet. Soon i hope.

>moot
>2017
Pick one.

I would but seeing as how I'm not a worthless faggot I don't actually own one of those ridiculous toys.

> but it doesn't really soon.
> what

just orderd mine

youtube.com/watch?v=6PwuzMj9EkY

pic unrelated

Underrated post.

That actually made me chuckle. Thank you i have not laughed or even chuckled in about a week but this little midget spinner made me do it thank you sir

I can't post what I don't have, and I don't have one because I'm not a fuckwit like you are, OP.

Not autistic so I dont own one

Any time

A place for fidget spinners

discord dot gg/wRezpMc

You faggots realize this is an 18+ website, right? Why are all you 12 year old here showing off your toys?

Sorry Jenory are you mad? :^)

i love it

nice swe fag, kys

>tfw you didn't fall for the Autism Shuriken meme

It's pretty fast

>tfw you don't care what people think about you.

What does that dressing taste like?

can you not afford a plate?

Swamp-ass roasted dog asshole.

>Caring enough to respond.
>Caring enough to feel the need to justify yourself.

I only have a midget spinner, does this count?

this is shit.
why can't Sup Forums make finger boxes viral ?
Should we ask Sup Forums to fake advertise it ?

Certified autists. Seriously, how old are you mongoloids?

retard rotors

Fuck off Twitter fag.

I saw one for sale in a cheap chinese crap store, it was 3,50€, all I heard was people talking about it so I had to try it for myself.

Yeah, it doesn't really "do" anything, I play around with it while I'm watching or playing something chill. It's not really voluntary, the thing is kind of addictive.

Meh, it's worth 5$ tops

I just reported this shitty fucking post, which is kind of funny, since I am a janitor. That's right ass hole. I don't need to report shit, but I thought I would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up.As a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, I actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to Moot. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. That's right, Moot and I are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that I run across on Sup Forums. He also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so I can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. I am actually going to report your IP to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen.U picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you.I just reported this shitty fucking post, which is kind of funny, since I am a janitor. That's right ass hole. I don't need to report shit, but I thought I would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up.As a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, I actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to Moot. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. That's right, Moot and I are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that I run across on Sup Forums. He also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so I can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. I am actually going to report your IP to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen.U picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you.

i dont know whtas teh hate guys i buyed a spinner fidget it help a lot with adhd i have i cant talk with strangers not even in the iinternet but wit ymy spinner i can now live carefree so yea fuck you guy ye sorry for english im spinning it at this moment so io can write this without havving an episode

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfGCI7yuMPc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VlVRB3BoWOU

>May 23 2017
>still using faggot spinners

Infinity cubes are the future

youtube.com/watch?v=52LkrB5z1ps

vshhhhhhhhhh

i like this guys channel

welcome to se slingshot shannel

let me show you its features

Old school type

Either everyone else are autists, or it is you who is the autist.

that actually required kids to actually, ya know, do something, and requires the slightest hint of skill. Spinners are actually doing nothing and calling it an interest

Damn it! All I have is a faggot spinner

Did I do guud Sup Forums or did I goof'ed?

Kek

>when I'm board

10/10

>symbol of white supremacy

The media were right all along

oy vey

>spending money one of these.
yep goofed. Here is a suitable replacement

Don't be desperate to be new.
kys

youtube.com/watch?v=3HWfoFp0jLQ
Best Fidget Spinner Video of 2017

HA! Opened this thread just to see how quickly someone posted a dick pick..

but why

Spinners are a neat fad. Faggots need to stop crying about something that'l disappear by 2018.