Doesn't anyone else think this could have been an inside job? Remember when she said she hated America? Open your eyes

Doesn't anyone else think this could have been an inside job? Remember when she said she hated America? Open your eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah

It didn't happen in America though, you fucking mongoloid.

Isis hates everyone

Post dank terrorism maymays

Ariana fans just won't admit the truth. She's been affiliated with ISIS all along.

She's just a vapid whore, not smart enough for that shit. You give her too much credit

Idk OP might be on to something

Yes, he's on a mentally deranged /x/ level conspiracy kick. It'll pass.

It's true. This is in revenge for the death of her lover, Jihad John.

she couldn't but what if there his someone behind her doing all this

>stupid
>richer and more successful than you ever will be

Pick one, faggot.

The only person behind her is the record label pimping her ass, who at this very moment is trying to figure out how to turn this "tragedy" into money.

Yea it's called Russia

Thats true, Einstein was the richest man who ever lived.

It wasn't a very good inside job, Ariana's still alive.

Wouldn't she have done the attack in America?

new album in their memory

Or she is actually just manipulating the entire sheep media into thinking she's the victim

No, ISIS attacks aren't limited to America.

If she were the victim she would be dead.

have they even attacked 'merica ?

They got rid of some fags at a nightclub for us. That was pretty cool.

oh yeah forgot about them faggots

We all did.

Dont worry, CNN will make sure its all Trump's fault somehow.

This is one conspiracy theory I can get behind.

Make it a thing that Ariana Grande planned the massacre of white children at her concert.

Thank you. Finally someone caught on.

that's fucking funny

Anyone remember when she said she hated America and we made #ArianaHatesAmerica trend on twitter while posing as her fans.

I had one of her songs stuck in my head for more then a week. Complete torture, so I understand this guy

more

The whole thing is a false flag in order to trick American media into reporting on this story more causing the Russia investigation to not be in the forefront of the news cycle.

she has literally wished for her fans to die

This could be a good start.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html

Einstein had secret hebe stash in Austria

This is awesome. My day has been made even better, and thats something considering the morning blowjob my wife gave me. Remember remember the Horber of Perl.