>new ones come in
>oh fucking shit
>its a family of Muslims
>meh, how bad can it be
>my pussy ass thought it'd be fine
>boy was I wrong
>first night they are in their new house they make a shit ton of noise
>kids screaming, parents screaming at the kids
>give them the pass for the first week becasue I assumed they were doing house work and such
>this shit continues on until for 3 weeks
>go over and ask them what the noise is about and the scum parent replies "none of your business", so I replied "okay, well can you please keep it down because its very disturbing"
>cunt slams door in my face
>whatever, wasn't in the mood for a confrontation
>today
>hear shrieking and disgusting laughing coming from outside
>look out my window as its right beside my desk
>their faggot kids are keying my fucking car
>they see me and run back to their house, thats how I know it was them
>storm over to their door, both parents are at the door with the same kids all peeking out from behind the parents back
>muslim cunts say "were not paying for it" before I even got a word in and shut their door
>hear the mechanism of the lock go click click soon after
>call my bro who's a cop in the same state and tell him what happened
>he asks me if I have proof, which I don't because I don't have cameras and of course didn't record anything
>he says theres nothing he or the police can do, because the people who did it were minors and theres no proof
>plotting my revenge tonight
>gonna fuck their lives up so much they'll wonna move out
So my question is, what do I do?
First things first I'm gonna fuck their car up, I'm probably gonna jump the dad sometime too, but what else can I do?

Nothing too illegal btw.

Thanks Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XbLz0L6UdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>until for 3 weeks
Fucking phone, sorry for shit grammar boys, my phone is fucked up and I cant type on it.

Break into their house at night and leave a pig head on their bed

Oh dude. I'm so sorry...

Alright, we need to figure out a plan. Something to do with pork obviously, but it's got to be a real Shock n' Awe thing

Knowing Muslim traditions, they're probably sexually molesting their own children. CPS anybody?

find religous items to muslims jizz on them leave them on doorstep with note saying allah is a fag

Put a bomb in their house and call the police saying they're terrorists

Muslim here. Clearly do something involving pork. They get butthurt over that hard. I would say offer them some food with hidden bacon in it or regular food to later on tell them it had pork in it

I'd say cover their car in bacon but chances are you'll get charged with a hate crime.

And tbh what your cop buddy said sounds like complete bullshit. If you saw them do it you need to call the local 5-0 and report it.

I like your style

And install cameras for when they react and do something

That's what I was wondering...what ever happened to eyewitness testimony? If he saw it happen he saw it, end of story. We shouldn't have to have our phones out yelling Worldstar to be taken seriously.

this, something really easy.

cartoon of muhammad getting assfucked by a goat? i'm sure it exists. superglue it to their car or house

Just wait til night and set their fucking car on fire (only need a lighter.)
If they accuse you just repeat what they said to you.

Go to a chemical/welding shop and buy a canteen of liquid nitrogen.

Pour it on the glass of their vehicles followed by a pot of boiling water. Run inside. No prints, no problem.

>>gonna fuck their lives up so much they'll wonna move out
no physicsfag here but heard you can rebuild microwaves into some directed microwave beam shit.
Read a story where someone was aiming that stuff at his neighbours bedroom they were complaining about headaches and stuff.
Also basically no chance someone will find out.

Leave raw pork in their car if they leave a window cracked

May the spirit of Hitler guide you in your endeavours, my friend.

who invited trailer trash to Sup Forums? believe it or not, we still pretend people are innocent until proven 'round deesum parts of the woods

ITT: things that aren't true.

This. CPS their ass. They can have fun coming up with stories to explain every bruise and cut on their kids, and their kids can have fun making up outrageous stories about how awful their parents are.

Chitlins everywhere... Car.. Door... Walkway.. Lawn... Like four or five buckets worth. Leave Christian pamphlets everywhere.

Got a local butcher OP??? I've heard them shutskins loooove pork!

Get pigs blood, get bacon and a quran.
Make sure none of these things are bought directly by you, but by someone you can trust with this. Stick as much bacon as you can in parts of their car where it can be hidden and won't fall out, maybe stuff it in the exhaust too.
Cut the brakes too while you're at it cause if they die it's a plus. Find a way to earn their trust, particularly the father, reach a point where you can shake his hand, but make sure you have some of the pigs blood on it.
Soak the quran in the blood and leave it in their yard. If you wan't a way to not be traced at all, lure rabid stray dogs close to the house and make sure the children get eaten. Also be a man and burn down the nearest mosque.

*shitskins
Fuck you phone

Well if there's an eyewitness of it being committed, and the parents admitted they knew the kids did it, you have a pretty solid case. Around here you don't just let people's cars and get a way with it.

>Make bacon chocolate chip cookies and leave them outside for the kids to find and eat.

>kids eat cookies and are now considered haram

>father commits honor killings

???????????

>Prophet!!!

Send a Quran through their letterbox but hide a slice of bacon between each page.

But you're not able to open a case if you don't have video footage? That's my question, don't know where the trailer trash comment came from. The cops should at least be able to show up and ask what happened of the perpetrators..

cut their brakes or give em cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=0XbLz0L6UdI

Buy a can of surströmming (or similar canned fish), crack it open and shove it in their mailbox and/or car radiator. The smell will make them fuck off pretty damn quick.

Might be just crazy enough to work. The long-con

I see what you did there

And by mailbox i mean the one in the door, not outside.

this

so easy and it's just fish, but I would do it at night and hide it somewhere around their house.
Make sure they don't find it immediately. Also cut their brakes.

post a pick of what the did to your car

Your right. Op should report this in anyway and next time something happens get some evidence. Also as Muslim, I can guarantee most Muslims are scared of cop for whatever reason they come

In before Google for com "keyed car" number 1 search result image

Cover their car in thermite instead.

Ok I am the guy that suggested the pigs blood and the cutting of their brakes.
I have a more plausible idea that will work more easily too.
Get your hands on parasites, I mean fleas, tapeworms, ticks, maybe not bedbugs cause if the infestation spreads to your house you're fucked. Also get your hands on vermin, rats or mice, maybe even both, and make sure they are filthy. Find a way to make their house infested with pests, they will think it's the house, or maybe they will think it was you, but if you cover your tracks you will be fine.
Another good idea is to get about a dozen honey badgers and beat them with a stick before throwing them in the house. Make sure to do this when they are out, then once they come back and go inside the house make sure to bar their door from the outside, then record their screams (or hide cameras inside for great footage!) and post it on the internet.

Put cooked bacon on their door steps and a shredded kuran

you are legit evil but it would make them fuck off

Burn hundreds of qurans in your back yard and make sure you're following all safety regulations.
They can't do anything to you because there is no law against it. Spread the ashes all over their yard.

I'm not evil, I would never hurt any innocent creature. Muslims are by default evil and sub-human, there should be laws making it compulsory to kill and torture them.

>not cooking pork products in the front yard using qurans

I love it when people build on my ideas, you are a genius, and then he should make them eat it, and he should kill their children too.

If you are doing anything that can land you in jail, wait a few weeks so they cannot draw the correlation, thus making you a suspect. Start petty and ramp up, be consistent, and most of all be careful. Plan thoroughly, and also plan for worst case scenario and as many other scenarios as possible,cover every single one of your bases. Treat every single thing you do like it is murder.

This is a good one lol

This, and keep in mind they may try to install cameras.
If they do you will have to arrange for them to get mugged and beaten outside the house.

Record the screams and call cps. Sounds like they abuse children.

Pray tell, all mighty OP, what will you do for revenge,

I think op bailed

Damn. I had a great idea.
>Send them a bottle of cooking oil once a day in the middle of the night with either a piece of bacon or a piece of the Q'iran in it. Either that or send them actual oil with those in it.

Fucking amateurs.

> solenoid
> compact cutting jig
> rc battery and radio control receiver
> zapstrap to brake master cylinder line
> watch families patterns
> when you know all of them are on the way to the mosque
> wait on overpass, in bushes, etc.
> when they reach top speed before a corner
> *click*
> pitch rc transmitter in dumpster

>

Bump trips

inb4 Hate crime accusations

Underated

Just keep putting packs of sliced ham in their mail

Wouldn't even need to be a bomb.. Just components. Sneak a flashdrive with damning evidence like isis propaganda and instructions in with it all.

Whether or not you have enough evidence to convict someone you still need to file a police report. The police report can be used as a paper trail of complaints showing patterns of behavior.

requesting pic of keyed car

Super glue in all the locks you can reach

Unpack them first

Dont forget use gloves !!!!

I bet your crazy ass has false flagged everything in your story so as to justify fucking up your new neighbor's peaceful lives.

Im recording a video of quarans being drummed on by bacon and hot dogs right before boiling it in piss. I'll post it at 2:00 Friday with a thread titled. "Fuck Islam." (I've been planning this for about a week and just need the quarans to get here Thursday and a day for editing and webm making.)
I think you should put bacon on the door of their cars.
Get homeless to shit on their house and record it so you have proof that it wasn't you then blame everything on the homeless.(I did a similar thing to get away with killing a cat because my neighbors were letting it fuck every cat on the block and it was pumping out babies which were shitting in my yard. I paid a homeless man to walk to the park kill a cat on video with my air rifle and then I killed the rest over the next four weeks.)

Just cook something with pork in it, bring it over as a peace offering and then proceed to "accidentally" Spill it all over whoever answers the door. Proceed to attempt to clean it up with torn koran pages.

Staple English Quaran translations to their home.

Pork products. Pork products everywhere

Key "Allah is a fag" on their car.

this OP, its the only one worth doing

Smart nigger

This
Anonymous tip to CPS
(and raw bacon in their mailbox)

>I'm gonna fuck their car up
>gonna jump the dad
>Nothing too illegal btw

genius, maybe do it in the backyard though just so that any other neighbours don't becomes sympathetic towards them

Pigs head on a stake face their door right in their front yard