Manchester bombing. Anyone gots some pics ?

Manchester bombing. Anyone gots some pics ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHm2AFI9z_M
youtube.com/watch?v=tshY-rurYFY
liveleak.com/view?i=436_1495492052
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They seem pretty fucking scarce. You'd think out of thousands of millennials at least some had cell phones on them.

They were worrying about photo bombs.

my nigga. you win Sup Forums today

I love you

Kiss me

concert with teenagers who actually run around with their faces glued to their smartphones 24/7 and there isnt a single video?

false flag hoax confirmed!

couldnt possibly have happened in a better setting

i luv isis

my sides

This is the Bataclan faggot

duuuuude

Its horrible, but still, you reap what you sow.
Its no different than British bombs hitting weddings or hospitals.

got the same pic without the circle? news sites are requesting pix

it looks nothing like the batcave

in a country that is absolutely covered in CCTV cameras, seems a bit suspect that we cant find decent footage

+1

I literally just popped that pic into google image's reverse image search and got the original. themoreyouknow.jpg

can't wait to see this one screencapped

The blood splatter and drag marks make no sense in this picture.

When bombs are going off or guns are shooting, I think most people would care more about fleeing the AO than documenting the scene.

Kids died in this. The police are probably showing some respect for the families, but they also don't want to reveal how much footage they do or do not have.

this is a photo of my son

he's been missing since yesterday

please help #manchester-missing

NIGGA YOUR SON IS MISSING AND YOU HERE BROWSING Sup Forums

LIKE NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK?

JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN AND SEARCH FOR YOUR SON NIGGA? WHAT?

Based Trump will bring an end to this radical islamic scum

>I recognize that gay blowjob

this is the guy who runs off leaving his or wife behind

>mfw even at the pulse nightclub shooting you could see fags dragging other shot/hurt fags away from the scene
>mfw fags are more brave then you

We cannot let the evil racist bigots blame this on islam or muslims. Let us take the focus on the real problem.
MEN! Men are attack women and girls because they are sexist misogynist and this has nothing to do with anything other than that. Islam is about empowering women and peace on Earth! It is men with toxic masculinity that attack, rape, and kill women and girls. They did 9/11. They did the Boston bombing, and hundreds more up to this. This is the work of men, and nothing more and if you blame islam you're a xenophobic, racist, sexist, bigot.

approves

HERE IS THE TRUTH, I'LL SAY IT ONCE AND FOR ALL:

the truth is globalist jews and interdimensional elves are responsible for this attack

globalist jews paid ariana grenade to gather teens in one spot (thats right, your girl is a shill)

then the jews used the 9-dimensional tesseract to call upon the repilitian overlords, and the interdimensional elves--who then bombed the area, using balloons and vaporized in the black hole

if you're still reading, you're autistic

it was the muslims, you fucking retard

only 22 dead. i couldnt care less

this thread is full of dank comedy

I only got this one.

why don't terrorists ever wear go pros and stream it? i feel like that would be a lot more "terrorist-y" than their recent bombing shit... it's fucking 2017 and they're doing the same thing that the IRA was doing like 70 years ago

Was not fucking expecting that. Good job.

His name is Salman Abedi, aged 22

religion of pieces strikes again

guys, it all makes sense now--how can you be so BLIND?

>trump prays to wailing wall for muslim attack so he can deport muslims with popular vote
>wish granted

We know they would be staring at their phones to make sure they're getting a good shot of the stage with that phone quality audio, you have to be literally retarded to have an internet connection and not know about false flag hoaxes by now.

you sure you dont have anymore?

Bait

Except weddings and hospitals is not the intended target.

You sir, won the internet!

anyone got the '\they're listening to my album in heaven" fake tweet?

Sorry friend, i am looking for more.

ISIS should be ashamed, the irish did a much better job of it

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=RHm2AFI9z_M

youtube.com/watch?v=tshY-rurYFY

>AO
hi mossad

well played, sir

Apparently this happened after the show at the entrance/exit area or concession stand area. There should be footage of it from security cameras but I see no reason for people to be recording that area on their cell phones.

Fuck yes.

You scalawag, you.

Checked

They did at charlie hebdo

your pic, I don't get it

Include me in the screencap!

Of all the places to bomb, why a shitty ariana grandfuck concert filled with little kids, teenagers, and worried parents? (That didnt even kill everyone btw)

Because whoever ACTUALLY did it, wants the new generation, who is young and stupid, to buy everything the mainstream media is selling. like CNN (counterfeit news network) or NBC, you get the picture.

Same thing with the orlando shooting. Not only was there witness testimony that the cops barred the doors, and they were in on it, but theres actually video of people being carried away from the shooting "injured" instead of being put in an ambulance, and then when they think the cameras are off they let their friend down and he walks away laughing.

And shootings happen in their own, its fucking florida, all this did was create some scary news stories.

Rad DOOM sweater

fag

>21 May 2017

Yea muslim whacko kills 20+ infidel children, what we cherish most. What a retard he practically failed right? What kind of shit are you smoking

True but the people dont know about civilian casulties.

I can see that you hate clever writing. You are also overweight.

crisis actor who is caught laughing then getting into character to "cry" about his kid who "got shot" in sandy hook.

satanic dubs prove you are a dirty jew & dirty jews created isis & alqaeda

The weddings belong to terrorists they deserve it. The hospitals are in war zones.

One joke doesnt really make it screencap worthy

Shut your mouth you fat piece of shit. You might lose weight.

Already done my nigguh.

holy fuck this is gonna show up in a screencap thread or a ylyl thread in the future for sure

Triggered?

ma koku-jin

Oh how dare you

Fucking kek.

Someone posted a video of the bomb going off on my FB feed, but it was from inside the arena, so all you really get is a loud bang and a lot of screaming followed by a stampede. There's a lot of pictures on the news though

>my sides
>Nickelodeon fans
>both the same. All over the place.

I've heard it didn't really happen - was just fake news

the IRA bomb in manchester did a fuckload of damage but no fatalities

oi

fucking kek to the max

Winrar Winzip all in one

You are part of the reason why all hero's don't wear capes.

IRA tended to give warnings before blowing shit up. It was more about being a pain in the arse than blowing up kids. Well toward the end of their campaign anyway.

>terrorist attack
>liberals immediately condemn any conservatives for trying to use it as a platform to push their political agenda

>school shooting in america
>conservatives immediately condemn any liberals for trying to use it as a platform to push their political agenda

why is everyone so shit bros?

it's a hoax mate, relax

top vid is sound of the explosion from inside the venue
liveleak.com/view?i=436_1495492052

A tesseract has only 4 dimensions you piece of shit everybody knows that

this guy gets it

wtf was he even doing there? fucking pedo

Dat ass is da bomb yo!

if only they coud have a long range divice that could have killed the attacker so he couldn't have detinated the bomb.