Phenibut thread? I'm trying it for the second time today. The first time I took 500mg and didn't feel a thing...

Phenibut thread? I'm trying it for the second time today. The first time I took 500mg and didn't feel a thing, not even drowsiness. Today I was feeling pretty anxious and irritable I really feel like having a drink but I still have some work left to get done today so I decided to try the phenibut again to take the edge off. Just now I took 4 of the 250mg capsules from pic related, opened them and dumped the powder onto a sheet of paper, then dumped it all into my mouth and swallowed it with water like you would a Goody's. What should I expect? My guess is nothing since it didn't do anything the first time, but I already bought this bottle so I may as well experiment some. Phenibut stories also welcome.

Nothing....It's a scam . Your money is wasted

I guess it's a good thing I only spent $22.99 then.

Never heard of penibutt
If it actually did anything it would probably be with prescription or illegal

You see threads about it here fairly often, usually with a lot of people touting its benifits.

I ordered some piracetam recently, I know its not Phenibut though it is a nootropic with anxiolytic and mood altering effects. I took a bit on a small dose of LSD as there are anecdotal reports of Piracetam increasing the potency of psychedelics.

didnt do much for me, felt initial effects but then nothing noticeable. Then again I was on lsd, so

so yeah, im pretty sure this nootropic craze is largely a placebo scam-wave. There are however really nice legal supplemental substances that exist, I use a multitude throughout the week.

Kratom, Celastrus Paniculatus, HBWR, Mugwort, kava. Lots, just do some research my friend

You've apparently have never heard of research chemicals then. Phenibut is currently legal, but it probably won't stay that way forever.

That's an incredibly uninformed opinion, see my post for just a small list of things that directly disprove your post.

I've heard a lot of good things about it, but never gotten the chance to try. you should try taking around a gram, from what I've read. Keep in mind it takes acouple hours to come into effect

nootropics wise stick to semax and phenylpiracitam, and ofc modafinil if you can get it.

>Phenibut thread? I'm trying it for the second time today. The first time I took 500mg and didn't feel a thing, not even drowsiness. Today I was feeling pretty anxious and irritable I really feel like having a drink but I still have some work left to get done today so I decided to try the phenibut again to take the edge off. Just now I took 4 of the 250mg capsules from pic related, opened them and dumped the powder onto a sheet of paper, then dumped it all into my mouth and swallowed it with water like you would a Goody's. What should I expect? My guess is nothing since it didn't do anything the first time, but I already bought this bottle so I may as well experiment some. Phenibut stories also welcome.

Penis butt. Lolololololololololol
Op is fag

Good dog

Thanks for the bump.

I don't have any experience with that specific brand, but I do take phenibut HCL 1 or 2x a week and for me it's a very powerful drug. I take a 800-1000mg dose.
I anticipate that it will be illegal at some point.

Lol phenibut works but you arent meant to binge on it you are gonna to give yourself mental health issues taking 1g. The withdrawal symptoms are increased anxiety and depression.

How is it a binge if I don't feel anything? Also if it's not different this time (it isn't so far) I won't be taking it again so fuck off with the withdrawal talk.

Do you think it matters that this one doesn't say HCL?

I came into possession of some last year, was given to me by a friend who insisted it was similar to gabapentin for helping with anxiety. Reached the point of taking 3-4 grams at at time at least once a day for several weeks in a row. Withdrawal was worse than coming off of heroin for me. Be careful.

Phenibut is not placebo. Phenibut works on gaba receptors similar to the way alcohol and benzos would, or lyrica or gabapentin would if you've ever tried those for recreation.

It takes a long time to kick in. When it does it isn't a balls to the wall, "wow I'm so fucked up lol" high. It can be comparable in a way to alcohol. It reduces inhibitions the way alcohol would. It will make you sleep an incredibly deep sleep. Music is more interesting, at least in my case. It also made me angry so I don't use it much. It does reduce anxiety.

Overall, I don't find it all that great but it does have a purpose and it isn't placebo at all.

As stated above I don't think there's any risk binging on it when I don't even feel anything. I have no reason to take it again. Why do so many people feel the need to come to these threads and preach? I'm just looking for info on how to get anxiety relief from this garbage and so far no one has had anything useful to say. I'll just have to trust my own research I guess, which tells me it's either bullshit or I'm just immune to it.

Thank you very much for a real response. It's been over an hour and I still feel nothing at all. Do you think it matters whether it's HCL or not?

No. I got the HCL as I like to just mix it with water and the crystals easily dissolve.
I think it matters more who manufactured it and how pure it is. I think it's potency varies widely depending upon the source.

I think your problem is probably the brand. I've had legit experiences with bulk supplements brand of phenibut tho I'm not sure they sell it anymore.

Try buying pure powder from powder city or something. Stuff that goes into capsules are sometimes mixed with something else that's cheaper. A 500 mg capsule of this brand might only be like 200 mg of actual phenibut.

If it's not that I'm not sure. Maybe you're expecting too much. I do know that when I used to take it at night, I often wouldn't feel it until I woke up the next morning.

Don't underestimate how long it takes to kick in. A good 2 or 3 hours, not shitting.

Takes about 3 hr for full effect. I usually take 1.5 and it makes me less anxious. Usually take it when I know I'm going to be in an anxious situation (meeting new people, doing school presentation, etc.)

I was the same, took a large amount to feel anything, figured with such mild to moderate effects it couldn't cause a problem. I was very wrong. Coming off of it was 2-3 weeks of every muscle shaking constantly, visual hallucinations, hearing voices, anxiety and random feelings of complete terror, insomnia, muscle and joint pain, restless legs, nausea/vomiting, complete inability to think clearly, memory problems... Even after getting through those weeks of complete misery and insanity and inability to function, negative effects lingered. The shaking didn't fully stop for a month or so.

And this all happened after taking it once, right?

Thanks for the info user.

Thanks

3-4g minimum every day for about 2 months

Gave me horribly intense dreams that felt much more real than usual. Also found myself singing at the top of my lungs without knowing why I started a couple of times. Overall very unpleasant, don't know why it gets so much praise.

Ok well this is my second time taking it in three months so I think I'm ok.