Any good Manchester bombing jokes yet?
Pic unrelated

There is no God.

Ni.. But I've heard Ariana's after parties are a blast though

No shit

Smiling Apple?

Top kek
>terrorist win

No, because they wouldn't be funny. Trust me, I'm not some constantly politically-correct faggot, but making jokes about an incident in which 22 innocent people, including children, were killed is a bit ignorant and cold at this stage, never mind extremely immature.

Welcome to Sup Forums, faggot

How to Spot Newfags 101

Faggot

Performing live in Manchester: Arena Grenade

faggot

faggot

back to plebbit you filthy whore

Newfag detected

Don't be a fag

Starbucks is hiring the survivors as baristi.

Go back to 9gag

Trying to offend my maturity by insulting how long I have been using an online forum lmao. Sorry I'm not 40 and spend most of my days on here like a lot of you. I guess there is a correlation between being a cunt who will make heartless jokes about this and how long somebody has been spending most of their life on Sup Forums lmao, saddos

checked nice Quads

Quads of truth

Nice quads

Quads of truth

He's right tho.
Deep down we all know that if it happened to our relatives it wouldn't be a tiny bit funny.

My uncle died in 9/11 and I still made jokes back then so not much would change if it happened again

We recommend that you investigate what Sup Forums has to offer you. It's our containment board. It's where people who are too self-righteous for Sup Forums tell each other how they should think and act.

I rikey

First thought was, so the shows are pretty explosive, but i like this better

reddit confirmed

Maybe you didn't give a fuck about himbut you sure if it was someone you cared about you wouldn't.

He was a great uncle, he got me my first car. No exceptions when it comes to dark jokes boy

>being this much of a little bitch
wew

Yeah was looking for some memes earlier

That's great for your! Kind of shows the lack of compassion you have for your family... but whatever. Reality is, a lot of people wouldn't react to a family loss in the heartless way that you would and so your joke-making about Manchester is certainly not justified by your personal experiences.

Pffff.
Fucking bullshit.
At least wait for more details to make a joke about something, not the deaths in itself.

Also how are you comparing 9/11 which is pretty spectacular to some unceremonious deaths?

>...
Tits or gtfo

Thanks for equating my maturity to righteousness :-) It's funny though, because by calling me a 'faggot' and telling me to go back to Sup Forums you're actually the one telling me how I should act.

Guis it hurts but its tru

You're just as much here in the shit as we are, you sanctimonious little fuck. Kill yourself.

Top kek

>Mostly live

Kek

newfaggot

MY SIDES

No, but I did hear that Trump called Matt Damon to offer his condolences!

lol what? Numbers don't quite sound right.
Source ?

Salman Abedi,
Born on a Monday,
Radicalised on a Tuesday,
Bought explosives on a Wednesday,
Plotted on Thursday,
Exploded on a Friday,
Caused Fear on a Saturday,
Forgotten about on Sunday.

That was the end,
Of Salman Abedi

The militant atheist followers of Communism have killed 190mn since 1917.
They make Islam look like amateurs.

b8/10

Successful fag is successful

>I literally ded
I laughed.
Pic related
One of the dead victims just a day before.

>Solomon Grundy:Islam edition
>mfw

Huehuehue

>arena grenade

He was just guaranteeing that he'd have his 22 virgins when he got to mudslime heaven!

9fag

What a moral fag, kys

was she the bomber?

im pretty sure she was just someone who died

she was the first victim to be announced, look at her tweets for some keks
see also same girl

No, but I do think the pyrotechnicans went a little too far with the "Bang Bang" staging

>>but it will work this time

>winning Sup Forums
>le reddit

>Manchester United

What did they mean by this ?