We cannot let the evil racist bigots blame this on islam or muslims. Let us take the focus on the real problem

We cannot let the evil racist bigots blame this on islam or muslims. Let us take the focus on the real problem.
MEN! Men are attack women and girls because they are sexist misogynist and this has nothing to do with anything other than that. Islam is about empowering women and peace on Earth! It is men with toxic masculinity that attack, rape, and kill women and girls. They did 9/11. They did the Boston bombing, and hundreds more up to this. This is the work of men, and nothing more and if you blame islam you're a xenophobic, racist, sexist, bigot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reported for anti-patriarchy

Sup Forums take care of this feminist

Insert Low-Quality Bait

>They did 9/11

I mean, men did do 9/11

i believe you forgot to take your pills OP

You say that we should not judge a whole group for the acts of few... Ok. Fair enough. But then you blame all of man for a few men. Jokes mate

Bullshit!

fukkin normie get the FUCK off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> 5 people have taken the bait
>mfw

We cannot let the evil racist bigots blame this on islam or muslims. Let us take the focus on the real problem.
MEN! Men are attack women and girls because they are sexist misogynist and this has nothing to do with anything other than that. Islam is about empowering women and peace on Earth! It is men with toxic masculinity that attack, rape, and kill women and girls. They did 9/11. They did the Boston bombing, and hundreds more up to this. This is the work of men, and nothing more and if you blame islam you're a xenophobic, racist, sexist, bigot.

She can melt steel beam tho

kek. bait thread, but...

Men fight. Women sleep with the winners. When someone points out that women are less violent than men, the answer is, "Of course. So?"

Nigga wtf

>When Arena Grenade kills half of her audience just to prove "Dangerous Woman" isn't just some meme concert tour name

Mothers are more likely to kill their children than fathers, fact.

Women are more brutal because they can get away with it.

> Arena Grenade
> Ariana Grande
KEK

mind=blown

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

Obviously she blew up her fans on purpose lmao

A- A new meme?
No way!

Baiting too hard. You're going to go blind doing that.

i kek'd the second I read 'Men!"

I blame mossad because that's probably who did it anyway.

Love the fake post. Go back to tumblr if that is how you truly feel.

Lol

>blame this on islam or muslims
>the real problem. MEN!
but islam is a sexist religion? How can you stop misogyny but let islam exist? llmfao