So what's wrong with MMF marriages? Obviously many men want to keep their wives happy...

So what's wrong with MMF marriages? Obviously many men want to keep their wives happy, and women already inevitably cheat/become unsatisfied.

cuck

A
FUCKING
LEAF
KEK

who is that cute roach?!?!

Most women cheat in retaliation after their man decides to fuck around. In other words, a large majority of female infidelity would not occur if guys could keep it in their pants.

>implying a woman in a tripartite would be less likely to cheat

Who is pic related, what is its gender, and why do I see it a lot on this board

I'm pretty sure FFM relationships keep women faithful

ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu.......nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

also moar?

>implying any woman outside of Utah would consent to sharing a man

You would know, Sven.

Sorry faggot, Anzu is a biological female.

If you're going to start this topic, at least post a relevant picture, such as this:

She is Anzu, she is famous for being fashionable, cute, and on Tumblr.

Still qt except for the colored hair

God fucking damn it. It just HAD to be a leaf.

Actually a mormon family lives next door to me and the guy has atleast two wives

I didn't know Caterpillar made backpacks.

>what's wrong with cuck "marriages?"
>a fucking leaf

You're thinking MtF trannies, we're talking MMF marriage, two men sharing a wife

And to answer OP, the problem with MMF marriage is both men are inherently cucks, and when the whore inevitably cheats, she is cucking them both, and I don't want to increase females cuck efficiency

Well since we're on the topic...

How does Sup Forums feel about MFF marriages? MFT?

kill yourself canacuck

>Get in MMF marriage with girl and best dude
>Double team that slut eveerry day
>Other times she bangs only one of us while the other watches
>Eventually one of us will distract her with the cock while the other plays vidja or does what they want
>We have constant free time as long as one of us is with the bitch but we rarely get to hang together since this bitch is needy
>Fuck her together one day and look into my best bros eyes and then realize I love spending more time with him than this bitch.
>Get drunk one day and tell best bro this and he says he feels the same way
>Get together and then kick that bitch to the curb
>Divorce her ass and don't have to give her shit since our combined income gets us a bad ass lawyer
>Spend all day every day hanging with my best bro and bang rando sluts with my buddy

>what's wrong with MMF marriages
Bisexuals don't exist.

Fuck that.

If I was going to be freaky I'd much rather have MFF.

I was thinking one would be the bull and the other the cuck.

We are codifying the new nature of marriage into law -- women desire bulls to satisfy them and cucks to support them.

It is already happening, the law would simply be brought up to date with new realities.

shes notorious for being a disgusting bug eyed cunt who should burn

Don't worry my northern friends. We know their are a handful of leaves trying to dethrone Australia. We don't take them seriously.

dudes are always horny too and you can at least get bjs from the other guy, which will keep the girl competing from attention

stop posting turkish cuties
you CUNT

Marriage is between one male and female, and by that I mean both were that gender from birth and never changed genders, period.

>Two women who constantly nag and team up against you

MFF only works if your alpha as fuck and live in country like Saudi Arabia where women are subservient

I wouldn't marry a nagging cunt even if it was just one.
I have a pretty cool wife. From what I've seen in social media that is a rare thing these days.

>implying the very basis of western civilization; the concept of one man and one woman, wasn't formulated specifically to curb women's lack of standards, allowing the lower 80% of men to plausibly find a wife and thus have something to work for

God damn she's so cute

Maybe cause I dont care about bitches happiness.

Your bigotry of allowing only 3 people in a marriage is unacceptable. It must be unlimited.

What does it look like when there's N people? is the marriage single collective, or is it a set of pairs where some people happen to be part of multiple pairs? When a divorce occurs and it splits in to two pairs, does the entire collective dissolve, or does it split? Which is the original?

Forget the legal implications, explain what the basic structure even looks like.