I'm about to have sex with a chick who has an IUD. What should I be expecting?

I'm about to have sex with a chick who has an IUD. What should I be expecting?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.com/images/search?url=http://i.4cdn.org/b/1495569562294.jpg&rpt=imageview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IUD?

nothing special
your dick isn't long enough to hit it anyway

You won't feel it probs. I didn't and the chick was super short. Welcome to sex without a condom.

small chance your penis will be lacerated.

I'd expect sex, and her not getting pregnant afterwards. Surprise, surprise, I know.

inconceivable urinary disaster

you're not going to run into it if that's what you mean

basically you won't notice just fuck her like she's on the pill

underage ban

Fucked a chick with one a long time ago. Sometimes you could feel it. Mostly not. Bust mad nuts all up in there.

IUD's generally make a girl's nipples blurry.

Stands for urinary tract infection

My girlfriend has one. Usually I don't notice it at all. Occasionally I'll rub up against it and it kind of feels like some rigid thing poking around near my peehole. So that's kinda awkward. But usually I don't notice it.

Incestuous Underage Disorder

Does she really have one or is she trying to pregnancy trap you?

Always be one step ahead of the game, OP...

/thread

Inappropriate Uncle Derrick

ZOccasionally I'll rub up against it and it kind of feels like some rigid thing poking around near my peehole

bro

One of my favorite pics ever.

If you're long enough you might feel it.

I dated an older chick who had one. Never wore a condom and blasted her inside with my DNA each time we fucked. At least twice a week.

no kids

It doesn't have anything to do with how short she is, you useless virgin. You won't feel it because it's not in her vagina. Goddamn what a dumbass.

Expect your dick to rot off if it is syphilis. Why take the chance?

my gf has it, feel it all the time. it's like a needle poking. we are going to get it removed as it's ruined our sex life.

Sauce, idiot, no blurring

Internalally unhinged demon

It's a blurry photo you mook. Image search it that shit has been posted over a thousand times

Copper Poisoning

Most say you won't feel it but I was fucking a chick with an IUD for a while and every now and then it felt like a long pointy thread was poking the head of my dick. Very uncomfortable.

an IUD basically a copper plug in the uterus amirite?

a deafening band and then nothingness.

bang

kek

My girl has one and its awesome. Bust away my friend!

unless you want herpes or know the chick is clean and its a ltr i wouldnt go in without a condom

lol you're about to cum inside her then learn the not so sexy part when its done and you're not turned on at all any more she stands up. and cum squishes out of there lol. welcome to being an adult

not 100%

Who uses condoms..? I hate'em.

This

OMG that chick is hot, OP!!!

Source?

My ex had an iud. They said it would be fine for her. Guess having 8" penis mashes that thing in her insides and she bled every fucking time. Didn't affect me none though.
If your in the average range of penis size than shouldn't be an issue for her.

my new band name

They do soften over time, but it can take months.

IUDs are not 100% effective in preventing pregancies. In the event of an IUD pregnancy, abortion is warranted.

Any more of the girl in OPs post?

A slight poke at the tip of your dick, like hitting the cervix but sharp, and once she's loose enough for you to reach it, you won't really notice it. The aftermath is blood, not a shitload, but enough. The tip of your dick will also ache for a few hours afterwards.

Its past the cervix anyways you might be able to tickle the head of your dick on the strings. They cut them short after the install so they are just poking out of the cervix

her to be disappointed

You one lazy SOB.
yandex.com/images/search?url=http://i.4cdn.org/b/1495569562294.jpg&rpt=imageview

My partner has a Mirena in and has had an IUD in the past.
My penis is average and if yours is too then expect to feel the strings at most. They can agitate the tip of your dick by unless it's overly sensitive it shouldn't hurt. They won't get all tangled in your foreskin don't worry about that. If your dick is especially long then be careful with the first few thrusts, don't hit the cervix dead on because that can be really painful for both of you. Find the spot that feels good and roll with that.

There really isn't that much to expect.

best sex
plus once youre used to it if you do put on a condom you last forever

Been fucking with a birch who has one for 6 months now, felt it the first few times, was weird, but didn't stop the snake from spitting, barely notice it now

8.5 incher here
i poke my girlfriend's, and it feels like rubbing the tip of your penis with a pencap, the sharp end
>pic related

It's not 100% but its the most effective, right? Do I need to worry about getting her pregnant and wear a condom anyway?

Find that kind of hard to believe since the IUD is INSIDE the cervix. So unless she is dilated and you are penetrating the cervix the only thing you should feel is the strings. When my wife had hers put in we had to have the doc trim the strings different a few weeks later because it kept poking me in the end of the dick with the way they ended up sitting.

Sauce???

You'll like a wire is hitting the head of your cock
My gf has one and that shit stings, I don't hit her cervix anymore out of fear that that shit will poke my dick again

please post vids of pussies being inseminated

My Mum had an IUD after I was born. A few years later she had it removed to give me a sibling and she found out it made her infertile. It literally scrambled up her uterus. After 6 years of trying to get pregnant she decided to adopt and they brought home a little orphan about my age for a trial run. We played for a couple of days and then MUm found out she was pregnant. They got rid of the orphan and my sister was born later and a few years later my brother. The 7 years separation between me and my siblings was a generational difference. I never really bonded with them and I resented their existence. 40 years later our family was divided. My parents died estranged from 2 of their siblings. Their hearts broken.

I blame an IUD for destroying my family and my life.

Cam girl who goes by the name 'myfairylove' shes a super qt

See

You could blame the IUD or you could blame the real (((reason)))

I actually thought it was underage all this time. Fooled this pedo.

>browsing on Sup Forums
>Thread about IUD
>talking about in the thread girlfriends

did you become older, fellow Sup Forumsros?