Ask a depress Schizophrenic anything. I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient

Ask a depress Schizophrenic anything. I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient.
Free (you)s for all posters!

Other urls found in this thread:

rickmanelius.com/article/interesting-boring-overused-and-lifeless-word
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumo

When did you start to have psychoses?

When I was about 20-21, so about 5 years ago.

Was is drug induced? What happened the first time?

have you smoked weed ?

poser

>Was is drug induced?
No
>What happened the first time?
I got really panicked, started hearing shit and seeing animals like snakes and spiders.

what anime dis is?

and what's a regular day for you like?

>poser
goser.
>what anime dis is?
bakemonogatari
>and what's a regular day for you like?
Mostly just sitting around playing vidya, watching tv and posting on Sup Forums

What kind of delusions do you have?

How frequent are they?

Are you ever aware that it's not a conventionally real thing or is it entirely 100% always believable to you?

shits not real op dont think too much and youre gonna be fine

>Seeing snakes and spiders on first psychosis

are you running on have meds now? If yes, do they turn you into an empty zombie?
If yes, is it better to be a stable zombie or unstable human?

not an argument

Been a while. Have we been missing each other, or did something come up?

Once again, a million thanks for the (You)s you have been granting me.

This is what i wanted to type:

>Seeing snakes and spiders on first psychosis
Fuck that.
are you running on heavy meds now? If yes, do they turn you into an empty zombie?
If yes, is it better to be a stable zombie or unstable human?

>What kind of delusions do you have?
They're usually of and relating to "being alive"? I don't know how to say it.
>How frequent are they?
Hard to say.
>Are you ever aware that it's not a conventionally real thing or is it entirely 100% always believable to you?
"aware" is a strong word. I know they're not real, but I feel like they are. I still believe they are.
Nothing is real user.
They got better as time went on. I don't have bad hallucinations like that very often anymore.
No, I'm not on meds.
It's better to be an unstable human.
You're not an argument.
Hey there lewdanon.
>Have we been missing each other
I just haven't been around for a while. Only made threads once, maybe twice a week.
You're welcome.

no i'm user
poser-fag-kun

Do you ever have nice hallucinations? Some that you enjoy?

y r u so mean user? ;-;

Hey (you)! Love ya!

what's the meaning of life? Why are we here? Why do I have hands?

>Delusions Related to "being alive"
>Nothing is real

is it like you are trapped in your own mind? Cant know for sure that reality exists? Elaborate depress schiz user.

Ever seen that copy pasta "If you are reading..."?

Ever tried dipping your mind in some Solipsism?

i was abused as a kid
still am
life is pain
yet
it feels empty
i want to sleep
forever
dreams and reality overlapping.
i completed other people their dream
yet i am not happy.
i will lose it all within a year.

Nice poem

>Do you ever have nice hallucinations?
I wouldn't call them nice, but I do enjoy them sometimes. It's most the auditory ones, like hearing music, stuff like that.
Hey there, anonski.
How's it?
>what's the meaning of life?
To be alive.
>Why are we here?
To experience the universe, and all it's wonders.
>Why do I have hands?
Specifically to type that question.
>is it like you are trapped in your own mind?
I'm always trapped in my own mind. That's just part of being Schizophrenic.
>Cant know for sure that reality exists?
I know it does exist, or that it did at some point. I don't know if it still does anymore though.
>Ever seen that copy pasta "If you are reading..."?
Maybe?
>Solipsism
It's kind of what I believe, but not entirely. I'm Pantheist, and I believe that we "I" are the universe, and therefore god, and thus the only "thing".

POST 1D WAIFUS

Sorry to hear that user.
I know what it feels like to be empty though. It gets better, don't give up.

what if it doesn't get better
i've got this empty feeling for 10 years now.
I'm gonna off myself soon.

>I know it does exist, or that it did at some point. I don't know if it still does anymore though.

How does that even work.

>POST 1D WAIFUS
Pic related.
It always gets better. I was in the same position (mentally) for over 10 years as well. I promise it does get better.
>How does that even work.
Einstein's theory of general relativity.
From inside the universe, it looks like it's been 14billion (roughly) years. But the universe was actually created and destroyed in mere nanoseconds.

i'm not satisfied :(

Pantheism, sounds interesting.

Have you ever had to stay at a psyche ward for more than a day? First time? How was it meeting others?

Those who wish to be satisfied will always push the hardest against satisfaction.
>ever had to stay at a psyche ward
No, luckily I've never had to be an inpatient.

what would u say to someone who is about to kill herself?

Good evening Jon, I hope you have a great thread!

whats the fucking point in killing yourself?
its fucking dumb

I can't tell you what to do, it's your own choice to make. I ultimately can't stop you from killing yourself. But life has a lot of great things to offer, if you're willing to put the effort in to try and obtain them.
There's a good quote that summarizes this.
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark that is all you will ever see."
Good evening. I hope your day goes well, too.

Good for you, no meds and no being an inpatient, you seem strong.

About that general relativity, the universe barely existed, stuff. I can pretend to get that. (Our reality is super slowed down?) But I don't get you saying, you are not sure if it still exists. Because if we are communicating now, and you know reality has existed, then we are still existing in reality? How could we not? Simulation?

I'm also schizophrenic, just have auditory hallucinations and sometimes the feeling of bugs on me. I'm on 3mg of risperidone. Can't really smoke weed much anymore just makes things a lot worse half the time.

Get no buzz from alcohol anymore or any other drugs for that matter and my self esteem has went down a bunch.

Do you ever have voices/hallucinations that tellyou to do things?

Don't abuse drugs, weed lsd and stuff like that can seriously be bad, man.

Don't worry about your self esteem, just a hiccup

How can we get out depression ?

are you a girl ?

>you seem strong.
I've been told.

>you know reality has existed, then we are still existing in reality? How could we not?
It's like a blackhole. For exmaple, if I were to jump into a black hole, for me time would seem very, very slow. I would see thousands and thousands of years pass by before I eventually died.
But, let's say you were on the outside of the blackhole watching me jump in. For you, you would see me go into the blackhole, turn into a reddish color and fade away fairly quickly.

The universe is the blackhole, we are the people inside the blackhole. To the outside of the universe, the universe doesn't exist, and neither do we.
I know the feeling, whenever I smoke weed I get pretty psychotic. But it's just too much fun not to do.
If I were you, I wouldn't be on meds. I can't stand the thought of it. (don't take that advice)

>Do you ever have voices/hallucinations that tellyou to do things?
I have voices, they don't really tell me to do things though. Or if they do, I just ignore them because I know the consequences of it will be too great.
>How can we get out depression ?
Willpower, lots and lots of willpower.
>are you a girl ?
Nope, I have a weewee.

whats your gender ?

Forgot to reply
>How can we get out depression ?
Willpower, lots and lots of willpower.

Look at the post above yours.

can you show us something cool ?

That willpower you're talking about. It exists but couldn't find it. Even with anyone i love. So i don't know if it's just me or anything

How is this?

I have depression as well you're right about the willpower. I feel like I can be a bit dissasociative at times.
>weed helps with depression
>I smoke

Coming from another person with depression.
Just go with the flow of things and dont think about it too much and things (might) go well

pwetty kewl

It's hard to find things when you're shrouded in darkness. That's the thing about depression, you need someone else to show you the light, basically. Or you have to be so strong that you can find it yourself, whilst completely blind.
Weed helps with so much, it's the only way I really feel normal anymore, too. But it makes me hella crazy.
Hope you can overcome your issue, user.
>pwetty kewl
thx

Is anyone in your family a schiz

Did you get the NEETbux.. ?

>Is anyone in your family a schiz
I don't know.
I've never met anyone on my dad's side of the family, and there's a lot of family on that side.
I do get the neetbux, but not for the Schizo.

Thanks for the support, hope things dont get too crazy for you.
>420 blaze it

Tried. Never succeed. But thanks always appreciated it
I've already got gf, and any shit but don't think we need someone else.
Maybe to be strong enough. Only thing I need. Thanks for the tips

>The universe is the blackhole, we are the people inside the blackhole.

I need to find a better word for interesting some day, it'll do for now.
Interesting concept! BUT continuing on that analogy, lets say the entire process takes 10 seconds. Which the person on the outside is experiencing. The same 10 seconds is thousands of years to Mr. Death By Black Hole. Even at the end of Mr.DBBH's life, after "thousands of years" he is still existing in the same 10 seconds, and the same reality as everybody else.

Hang in there user, dont become part of the statistic. Sorry I couldn't give new advice.

I was without meds for about 3/4 months. Shit was just too dark and eventually I couldnt handle it anymore. I would hear stuff just about 24/7. Very negative, disturbing stuff like people screaming and talking about me.

Yeah meds kinda suck, I don't want to be on them at this point I kinda have to. When my symptoms have been completely gone for awhile I'll try getting off them and see what happens.

How long have you been on meds?

I've haven't got anything to do but fight it. But I must realize i'm exhausted to continue fighting this. Maybe you're right :)

>Bump for thoughts on black holes!

6 months, risperidone 2mg for 5 months. And just moved up to 3mg now I only hear negative things here and there throughout the day.

Sure thing user.
Having someone else really does help, I can say that from experience.
Damn, sorry to hear that user.
I should probably be on meds too, I hear shit basically all day. but I've gotten used to it.

If you ever feel like giving up the fight user just remember
>sleeping is basically dying and going somewhere else for a while.
>might be able to sleep it off
>might be bad advice
>keep a dream journal

Do you hear voices from people that aren't there or does it feel like the actual people around you are talking about you?

Stoklasa? Is that you?

Ever feel like you know what people might be thinkin?

>I need to find a better word for interesting some day, it'll do for now.
rickmanelius.com/article/interesting-boring-overused-and-lifeless-word

>Even at the end of Mr.DBBH's life, after "thousands of years" he is still existing in the same 10 seconds
Yes, they're all in the same reality. It's just that their perspective on what's happening is different. Since Mr. DBBH is inside the blackhole, he won't see what's outside of it, and is subject to the forces of the inside.

which country do you live in OP ?

Try growing a plant. Just a small, green little thing.

thats interesting

Its usually sounds exactly like what I would hear if someone outside my house was talking about me. For example I'll hear my neighbors and it sounds like they are talking about me loudly and I can hear it through my walls. Or I'll hear someone near me and think their conversation is about me. The things I hear are very vivid. They sound very realistic and I can hear whats being said clearly.

Sorry OP not trying to jack your thread, just adding my 2 cents

Maybe haven't found the good person yet.
Thanks for those tips appreciated it.
Going to sleep Have a good night everyone

are you genetically predispositioned or do you have a bad childhood or why did you get shizo ?

Goodnight user, hope it helps.
>420 blaze it

Yes, I am able to "feel" people's thoughts and emotions. It's not always super clear, but sometimes it's as clear as the air, and I can feel everything they think and feel.
It sure is.
United States of Trumpland.
>Maybe haven't found the good person yet.
That's something you'll have to decide for yourself.
I don't really know, user.

Got nothing to say, just want a (You)
Please.

I have the same feeling about a persons thoughts or thought patterns. But I'm just super paranoid and try to overthink what they mean. I can see what you mean about it being clear though.

That was actually similar to what I was going to post the first, but I picked the wrong picture.
Here (you) go.

Where you just sitting on that link? Thank you anyway.

So, yes reality is relative. But you starting off by saying that you're not sure if reality, or the universe exists anymore. Which is still the part i'm not getting. You just said they exist in the same reality at the same time, so if the universe only existed for a split second, that means we are still in that split second - only being subject to a slower reality. Or am I missing your point from the very start?

>tfw free (you) is actually free
Feels good.
Thanks

Did you have any other symptoms before having psychoses?

>Where you just sitting on that link?
No, you reminded me of it.

If it only existed for a split second, that second ended a long, long time ago. It just looks like it's still happening from our point of view.
Likewise with the blackhole, after the 10 seconds are up, the person is dead. But from their point of view, they're still alive for thousands of years potentially. They could theoretically be "alive" until the blackhole itself released them from its grip.
That'll be 3.50$

Everything and nothing is happening at the same time user, what your missing is acceptance.

>I am able to "feel" people's thoughts and emotions.

Do you think that is a hightened sense and understanding, and you are often correct about their thoughts and emotions.
Or do you keep telling yourself that you are un-well and just imagining falsehoods?

Do you consider making something (great) of your life ? Do you feel your depression and so on is holding you back ?

As a child, I had some symptoms, like social withdrawal I often saw and heard things.
>Do you think that is a hightened sense and understanding
That's bascially how I view it. I spent the majority of my childhood watching people. I learned to pick up on very small things that most won't see.
>and you are often correct about their thoughts and emotions.
I'm correct more often than not. I've had my thoughts confirmed by people whom I was observing.
I consider it all the time, and I want to.
But, I don't want to.

what would you do then ?

and what do you mean you want to but dont want to ?

>what would you do then ?
I don't know exactly. But it would change the way we view things.
>and what do you mean you want to but dont want to ?
I mean exactly that. I don't know how else to word it.

I feel the same like him but I think I will do something great without thinking about it!

ok ill rephrase the question

usually people get to a conclusion when they think about stuff. if you havent gotten a conclusion, then what would speak for it and what would speak against it ?

Are the positive or negative things more important ?

>if you havent gotten a conclusion
I have gotten to a conclusion.
>Are the positive or negative things more important ?
Not sure what you're asking here.

eh ok..
WHY do you want to and WHY do you not want to ?