My brother died last week due to "heart complications" (pending full police investigation/toxology report and autopsy)...

my brother died last week due to "heart complications" (pending full police investigation/toxology report and autopsy). my parents are absolutely devastated, the dude had a great job, read books all the time, gamed, was about to buy his own house... his ex gf tried to empty his accounts after he died and is now on the run for estate fraud and potential murder..

i miss my brother a lot, but at least he doesn't have to deal with this shit. i hate people coming up and acting like "they're sorry that he died," it just comes off as insincere unless they were friends with him.. ESPECIALLY my coworkers, i came back to work today after a week off to deal with the estate and some guy trys to tell me he's sorry before giving me a dumb assignment that has no meaning...

like.. fuck man. i just want a nice house in fiji with pic related in a bikini drinking shitty alcohol with me on the beach, with a big library and some good music.

i hope you're all having a great week

I'm so sorry for your loss user.

Name of bro?
I will keep him in my thoughts, user.

>name, or no name, obviously

hope they find the bitch. Sorry about your bro

Michael. but seriously, don't worry about him because he's already drinking with hot asians in heaven or hell or else he doesn't even exist anymore. only the dead know peace.

just go hug your mom or text her that you love her, that would do a lot more imo. life is super fragile apparently

what you want hem to say? "I'm glad you're brother's dead fag"?

this

:(

you bitch

that bitch will get what's coming to her, sorry user

Press ''F'' thread,
my condolences.

idk.. i just wouldn't bring it up to someone.. my family has just been calling my mom non-stop badgering her with condolences, and between that and the fraud she's more shaken up than ever (not even considering that her first born just dropped dead less that a week ago)

>tfw me mum is already dead
>that extra feel when stepbro who fought with mum and basically made her life shittier
>is *Mike

He's not into hugs, I'm afraid. But i will try harder to seek him out and let him know that he is a good person.

Meh.
> "Michael is a good person"
>I need to work on believing this :|

Pic related is mom
Sry. I need to gtfo from Sup Forums for awhile

feel for you man,

take it easy dude

gonna post some pics to cheer you up

i am sorry that you have to go through that user

Hope that helps user, good luck with your shiz right now - we got your back

thanks

Man koreans are fucking ugly

If you wanna stick your dick in a lump of plastic just get a fleshlight

more for me

Legit looks like a lifeless plastic mannequin

kill fuck marry

That's genius

>mfw degenerate imperialist scum
>passing themselves off as "Korean"

Das more like it

How old was he? What u guys think killed him?

Looking good, any nudes?

>YFW invited to non-consensual intercourse
>with lifeless plastic

His significant other, who else?

I'm down.

26, originally they thought laced heroin but he wasn't a junkie (his gf was) and there weren't any injection sites other than from the EMTs trying to res him. currently we think it was just a heart complication, but his ex is acting super suspicious so there are a few detectives looking into it now

>"heart complications"
>when grill has no heart.

Sorry.
mom told me
>DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING
I miss her.

(8 months ago Cancer)

Seriously feel bad for you anonbro, life may have some shit but things get better in the long run

>Fuck
>Marry
>Kill
>Be killed by
>be forcibly anally raped by (MF)
>be forcibly anally, orally, nasally, aurally, urethrally (MFFFFF) raped
>be forcibly penetrated through multiple new openings (MFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
>have tea with

?

Fuck/Marry/Kill for normalfags

god i hate fat koreans

I think you should set up tour packages.