How do you think Superman will come back in Justice League ?

How do you think Superman will come back in Justice League ?
How dou you want him to return ?
Like during a fight scene he comes down from the sky and rekt all the ennemies ? how else ?

He'll emerge from a cave after pushing the boulder blocking its entrance out of the way.

>Hey everyone. Hey, Batman, a...warrior woman?
What did he mean by this?

DC would pull something that blatant and unsubtle out of their ass

Dont know, but i do know it'll be HELLA FUCKIN EPIC!

Black costume is shit. He should be like Gandalf the white, incandescent in red and blue.

Someone dressed all in flowing white and gold (image related) will discover superman's official tomb is empty and declare him resurrected, but hiding. Cue worship. The members of the newly formed justice league will ask batman whats up, wheres superman, hoping to put this to rest, bruce will take them to clark's actual grave, cyborg will hear his heart beating (once every five minutes) and dig him up. They'll put him in recovery, some giant threat will pop up, the justice league will be all but defeated, then supes will show up.

WE will see him first in a very low key setting, much like how we were introduced to his adult self in MoS. He'll be wandering, trying to figure out if he wants to come back, and if he can ever really be happy with Lois, now that he knows he's essentially immortal. He'll hide because he thinks the world is better off without him, especially now that the Justice League is taking shape under the leadership of Batman, who he trusts. We'll probably see him watch a news story about them as we revisit him throughout the first two acts of the movie, doing his Bruce Banner thing, wandering the Earth, talking to Kevin Costner some more.

Then, of course, at some point the other heroes are going to get overwhelmed when Darkseid's forces arrive or whatever they plan on bringing to the table - and Superman will show up right before the shit really hits the fan and saves the day, with the cameras on him and all the world watching. It will undoubtedly be very Christ like in imagery, as it should be.

This, he'll do it iff screen and we'll get a shot of an empty tomb.

Dont forget that some how we'll be told this takes place 3 days after the end of BvS

Great, another grim, miserable superman who looks like he just got a parking ticket.

I thought he was supposed to lighten up after dying for our sins then coming back to life?

Why do you say that? Has it been confirmed tht the movies takes place only three days after the ending of BvS?

no, he gets more srs! clark was weakeness after all so clark dying means superman can be super!

Relax, it's fan art.

shows up, suit is brighter
holy shit guys that was an amazing nap, sorry i was such a gloomy dick earlier. back to being a paragon of hope and justice
hey wtf whos that weird looking machine dude, fucking a bruce this is the justice league, top teir only bro. send him to go hang out with whatever boy you're "training" now

Because jesus, obviously.

Oh, right. I didn't even go there. Top kek.

>zack snyder
>bright colors

This is what I figure will happen. We see him alive in the second act or so, the movie's characters and world at large sees him nearer to the end.

is snyder still a thing?
wtf dc get the fucking hint

>How do you think Superman will come back in Justice League ?

The new gods detect his energy and bring him back

>How dou you want him to return ?

With a mullet and the black suit
>Like during a fight scene he comes down from the sky and rekt all the ennemies ? how else ?

Nah, Let Batman Save Lois so he can save Superman and bring him back for real, and let's have Superman talking with Pa' kent breaking the mind control of the new gods.

Some Omega Sanction magic

I can actually see this happening..

Fuck off, pleb. Snyder's work will be reflected on as kino a decade down the line when it has all come together.

If the rumoured scene on the GCPD rooftop is true, and the film begins with the team coming together to investigate a series of missing scientists, perhaps the Justice League finds Clark's grave empty and few someone (Lex?) is trying to turn his body into another Doomsday, like
Zod.

Throughout the first two acts whenever there's some TV exposition and crowd POV shots, we see the same semi-concealed character, and over the course of these scenes it becomes increasingly obvious that this is Clark deciding whether the world really needs him or not.

While the Justice League are fighting Steppenwolf and his Parademons, they become overwhelmed but just in the nick of time, Superman appears from the sky, smiling, and saves the day.

So literally what already said.

yeah yeah yeah
and the sun shines out of my ass
snyder is the M Night Shyamalan of capeshit
live with it

Yep. There aren't really many other ways to do this, but knowing Warner Bros they'll find new ways to fuck everything up.

How so? Please tell me how they are at all similar. Their styles are nothing alike, neither cinematographically, thematically or structurally. You just pulled a shitty director (who is, himself, also not entirely without talent at all) out of your ass to cover up for the fact that your opinon was fed to you by rottentomatoes and the plebs on this board.

The movie won't take place 3 days after BvS BUT Flash will go back in time trying to go before Superman died, however he's gonna miss it by 3 days and find Superman's tomb empty

Screencap this

i was speaking in reference to that fact they both got lucky and made a decent movie
unbreakable/ sense sixth
watchmen
and then somehow got a pass from movie execs to make shitfest after shitfest
and btw my opinion is entirely my own, im not the one defending something simply because it has a companies logo attached.
but nice bullshit on the end there, really makes you seem like more then an idiot without his own opinion

If this happened, DCfags would defend it
>b.. but muh christhian symbolism!

Done mate. Only because i'm also convinced this will happen

Funny thing is, It's happened in the comics months ago.

his fighting skills are shit. he just clubs and swings and grabs and throws. so i would like to see him come back with some actual fighting skills. he would be several times more effective to the team. how many times though, i don't know.

seeing as Superman is literally metaphorically Jesus in the Snyderverse, it will be metaphorically similar to Jesus' resurrection.

He's gonna have a big tomb in the center of metropolis graveyard, shit starts going down and someone goes to visit supes' tomb and they see the door has been forced open and it's empty inside

Screencap this

>dies
>literally resurrects 3 scenes later
BRAVO SYNDER
Also, you have to commend him on finding a way to suck even more color out of his movies with that costume

Don't blame Snyder because your life is a moral void, heathen.

>Superman is literally metaphorically Jesus in the Snyderverse,
No, the entire point is that he's not Jesus you mouth-breather

Yeah Batman is Jesus

he kept getting tossed around or punched away by doomsday.
meanwhile wonder woman was dominating doomsday.

i'll laugh if even aquaman does better in fights then supes

that's why every single facet of the fucking movie frames him as Jesus, right?

>Residue kryptonite particles in his bloodstream weakening him
>Getting Nuked

No shit Sherlock

How are you both so fucking stupid?
The ENTIRE point of his character was that everyone else saw him as a God and likened him to the second coming of Jesus. But for him, he was just another guy trying to live his life

How can people be so dense to miss this? And the annoying thing is that you're the same people who claim these films have no depth because the allegory is shallow as fuck despite not even understanding it yourself

you mean 3 DAYS later
muh god complex

*sigh*

I have a feeling DC is going to pull some shit like this.

Snyder needs to stop.

Is he going to be naked when revives?

>everyone else saw him as a God and likened him to the second coming of Jesus. But for him, he was just another guy trying to live his life
So in other words he's Jesus? He doesn't want to be special, he just wants to help people, but they insist on worshipping him. He's fucking Jesus.

>knows nothing about Jesus but still tries explaining how a character is Jesus
Yeah, Jesus just tried living as a carpenter and never preached to anyone, right? Fucking moron

Didn't Supes punch Doomsday into space?

He doesn't need some fucking martial arts when a single swing can kill.

Supes and wonder woman both got hits in on doomsday and both got hit by it/him.

Did you forget how weakened he was by kryptonite beforehand and during the fight, retard?

Why would I be against the scene? Why is your skin so thin about Superman movies of all things?

Are you Zack?

Not the person you where talking to, I don't think they had residue in mind. He got over breathing the kryptonite really fast and could carry and fly with a huge chunk of the stuff. I think if residue was a thing, the effects of actual exposure would far more damning.

I've forgotten most of the film, but I don't remember wonder woman taking any serious damage in the fight. Even at the end she just looked like she didn't know how to kill it, not that she was in mortal danger like the others.

>the effects of actual exposure would far more damning

would be far more damning

In the comicbooks he had this long hair, too bad Cavill has a receding hairline

faggot

>*sigh*

Kys