Today was my birthday Sup Forums. My mother called me and she celebrated. Other than her noone else remembered...

Today was my birthday Sup Forums. My mother called me and she celebrated. Other than her noone else remembered. Not even on facebook.

Perfect abilities to work as a ninja / NSA Agent.

But i am a waiter. Sad, isn't it?

Boohoo...

You wanna hear this?

at least you mother called you

happy birthday user. i hope you will have better days than this one.

thats something

thank you user

i actually feel what is it like... last year i lived in another country and my birthday was shit. i dont wish that to nobody.

i wish my mom was still alive to call me op.

the way i see it if one person remembers, thats better than nothing. but i too know how you feel.

i dont know you, but i wish you a happy birthday. try to be a good person, karma will repay you.

sad thing is not noone remembering my birthday, sad thing is it doesnt make me feel sad anymore because i got used to not being remembered in years.

Happy b-day man. I know this year wasn't the best, but hey at least you got us, right? Yeah I know that isn't saying much but you get the point.

Happy birthday user

i dont believe in afterlife but i know your mother is in a good place. may she rest in peace. thank you user.

Sup Forumsrothers 4 life, aint it? thank you user.

It means you are strong. At least you have somebody who remembers and love you. Thats a lot for me. Cheer up!

thank you user

Hope all goes up from here

i dont have to go to work tomorrow so tonight i will drink till i pass out. this situation is actually not bad.

well, happy birthday if it makes you feel better.
I usually get like 10 messages on fb, but from people that I don't see in years and don't really care about. What's the big deal?

Man the older you get, the more birthdays are just another day. I know so many people that don't even mention its their birthday even on the day of. Not saying thats a good practice but the point is: who cares m8? If you happen to have rich divorced parents then you can get a check in the mail, if you happen to have a GF then you can expect things. In my case, I usually prefer she had spent the money she spent on my presents on needed resources. Happy Birthday, user! But just remember that not as many people have big parties and all that shit as you think.

Thanks for being born!

you are right user thank you. and that picture made me kek
thank you user

If you want to be deliberately miserable you're free to do so. The fact is, for all the false words and phony sentiment, most people are incapable of truly caring about anybody much outside of their own immediate group.

Here's a thought: Spend this day giving something to someone else. Give a pint to the bum under the overpass, maybe a couple of bucks. Drop off an envelope with 20 dollars at a door in a poor part of town. Do it, and don't tell anyone you did (otherwise, you're doing it for praise and recognition).

I promise you'll feel much better.

sounds fucking homo my boi. go fuck yourself

you are right user, i will try. thank you

Maybe you should've replied to that post.

Well, the next one will be better. And hopefully, there will be many more days to celebrate. But, if it matter, i wish you a happy birthday OP.

it matters greatly user, thank you

Congratulations user!