>>73351686

Because they're disgusting degenerates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bz_w_JM28NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get this degeneracy out of here
Also, obligatory
>trans"""people"""

Because millions of years of evolution tells me that, regardless of what a transwoman calls themselves, 1they're a man and I shouldn't be attracted to them because they have zero chance of generating offspring

>Muh evolution
>Muh heritage
>Muh chromosomes

Be honest now. Do you really ever discuss any of these things outside of when you're knocking on transgender people?

Explain how being transgender isn't a mental disorder

Yes. When telling a gay man I'm not interested.

And tons of gay men tell women the exact same thing when women hit on them.

Also I never mentioned heritage so not sure where that comes from. The vast majority of humanity is wired to be attracted to the opposite sex because that's how the species survives.

You're not a danger to yourself and others. If being quirky is a mental disorder, then a lot of people on this board would be downright crazy.

It would be too complicated and they're unstable mentally ill people. I'd prefer a slightly less unstable regular woman.

>you're not a danger to yourself
>trans people have the highest rate of self-harm of pretty much any subgroup on earth

Two penises in a room is a crowd.

its something you have to discuss at some point if you are going to be in an actual relationship with someone

If you cut your dick off because you think you're a girl I think you're a danger to yourself.

>First post is best post

Because I'm not a faggot.

I want to cum on those toes badly

I'm just not into anal... Even with women. Also trannies are usually not attractive.

Which one of you is this? Did you manage to get some dickpics from this bitch? pls share.

I don't want to be with someone who cut off their own dick and has a festering wound that requires constant medication

Not all of them do that fag

Some of them have cute little suckable feminine penises

>Some of them have cute little suckable feminine penises
>penis
>feminine
>penis
>cute
>penis
>suckable

Son I have bad news for you, you have terminal homosexuality and acute retardation.

My current girlfriend is transgender.

Best "woman" I've ever been with in my life. I'm planning to spend the rest of my life with her.

I didn't anticipate that or seek out a trans-girlfriend but I fell in love with someone that happened to be transgender. I don't really give a fuck what anybody thinks about it because she is my woman.

Nice bait newfriend

Do you have any pics, bro?

You're a faggot

>I don't really give a fuck what anybody thinks about it
If you really didn't give a fuck about it then you wouldn't even waste your time shitposting your opinion, fag.

Also
>she
What are you doing on Sup Forums reddit?

>You're a faggot
Wow, good one you Chilean jungle nigger.

>What are you doing on Sup Forums reddit?
I'm a far libertarian. That means I believe individuals have the freedom to pursue life, liberty, and happiness. Plus, I am a rational, empiricist and the reality is transgender people are a natural permutation of biology.

Cry more about how not everyone is a dirty jungle scum like you.

>Wow, good one you Chilean jungle nigger.
And yet no jungles here

>I'm a far libertarian. That means I believe individuals have the freedom to pursue life, liberty, and happiness. Plus, I am a rational, empiricist and the reality is transgender people are a natural permutation of biology.
So you're a leftist faggot who believes kids should be indoctrinated as per the LGBT agenda and cultural marxist ideology

>natural permutation of biology.
Shoveling dozens of hormone pills down your gullet isnt a natural permutation of biology by any means you waste of elements.

>Plus, I am a rational, empiricist
Fancy labels for someone who just followed that up with that nice contradiction.

Here's his mom. I wonder if she encouraged him to become trans.

They can't carry my child.

>its a "its not gay if the penis is femenine episode

NOOOOO
HE IS CUTTING HIS DICK OFF.

youtube.com/watch?v=bz_w_JM28NY
What a fucking tragedy.

>he changed his ip to bait more

>not a danger to yourself
>cutting their dicks off, mutilating their body, having to dildo the gaping wound between their legs everyday and taking antibiotics at all time to cure the regular infecftions. having higher suicide rates than the general population
>not a danger to others
>need welfare to pay for their surgery and lifelong hormonal treatment. Can't hold a job and have a functionnal life

I guess the woman who wanted to be blind, stared at the sun until some counsellor put chemicals into her eyes to blind her for good, or the woman living in a wheel chair looking for surgeons to cut her spine, are not a a danger to themselves or others either?

Why?

I don't get it, why do some of them do this? The penis is one of the best parts

Because I'm not a Leaf Fag.

Baitposter confirmed.

>when your son is a prettier woman than you are

>6kb
>5kb

Samefag baiter

Why doesn't Trump want to gas all these degenerates?

Whatever floats your boat m8.

Nothing better than seeing that little estrogen dick flapping around. Makes you want to bully them.

Trump named his daughter "Ivanka". He's trashy as fuck.

because attraction is partly physical

no matter how many surgerys you have you will never have the subtle physical qualities of a real woman, the wide hips, slender wrists, narrow shoulders that i can wrap my arms around easily and comfortably, the curve of the spine, breasts all those little nuances, the voice. everything

I like WOMEN. anyone interested in a trans is partly gay, there is no way around it, i want a WOMAN a wife, someone who can provide me with a family, theyll never be real women to me and they realize that

but honestly id fuck her though its like guaranteed anal

Is the person in OP trans?

If so, I would.

Sounds eastern yuropean not trashy.

Of course you would Trudeau.

>eastern yuropean
>not trashy

>tfw mom's a chopper riding bull dyke

No wonder they turned out the way they did.

Does this look trans to you?

"My province will cover the expenses of the surgery."

This makes me UPSET.

That's what makes it trashy. It "sounds" Eastern European to people who aren't Eastern European. I'm Russian and "Ivanka" is not a real name. And if it was, Trump has no business calling his daughter that anyway. It's like black people who call their daughters Natasha.

I came to this thread for the feet and I was thoroughly disappointed.

If anything I'd call your fat, pudgy, crooked slags trashy but not beauties like Ivanka or Yana Ciganova.

Because there is literally no point in dating somebody that is so mentally ill that they have to physically change their appearance to show the world how mentally ill they are.

Thanks for confirming I'm not a faggot, can never tell with the Asians.

TRUDEAUD

And it doesn't even pass as female, let alone be one.
That surgery should be banned.

Because psychotic faggots belong in a mental ward.

>muh cultural appropiation
пидop

My friend Igor would've fucked your shit up for being such a pussy.

M-Maybe it's time for me to return to Argentina, the homeland of the white race.

Notice how whenever some faggot starts a tranny thread, they always post a picture of a real girl instead of some AIDS-infested freakazoid.

>And it doesn't even pass as female, let alone be one.
Pretty much. Surgeons are still struggling to make tits look somewhat realistic yet these retards expect them forge a much more complex organ from their dick shavings.

>Getting called trashy by a third worlder who fell for le slavs are based XD meme

If Trump is so good, maybe you should move to -- oh wait, I'm sorry, I just saw your flag. Maybe you still have a chance, though. He did say he likes tacos.

Because they literally can't naturally give birth without significant scientific intervention and even if that happens the kid comes out retarded?

Ciganova? You know "cigan" means gypsy...

Kill yourself faggot

>implying I give a shit about what a bongistani thinks
Good luck with Khan and his diversity quotas faggot.

Haha if I'm ever moving someplace I'll be going to Russia.

And yet still a beauty. What's your point шлюхa?

>Haha if I'm ever moving someplace I'll be going to Russia.
Be my guest.

hypocrite

First post best post
Trans "people" lol. I swear it's the same ontarian fag lover that creates these posts every day