How do i reconcile being stupid...

How do i reconcile being stupid. I mean im not terribly un creative or akward but I realize i dont have the capacity to land a useful job.

What do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dypsilon/frontend-dev-bookmarks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you white?

yes

Cut your dick off so you don't pass your bad genes on

You are preaching to the choir, OP. I love Sup Forums but I am probably the stupidest person ever to post. It's hopeless

i think slowly
is that the same as stupid?

No, but you are "slow"

You're probably retarded.

you motherfuckers need to watch forrest gump. it'll inspire you to do something with your lives like make a forest themed pepe

pay pay the may may

If you have the time, you should find what you want to do really, I got a entry level job but that doesn't mean you are useful OR happy by any stretch of the word.

I never found "myself" and that brings unhappiness in the long run.

Please explain.

If you have enough ability to post on this Indonesian pottery board, you probably could slough through a book or two on front-end design (HTML5, CSS, JavaScript), maybe do an online course.

It sounds like you have the capacity, but it's more comfortable to believe you are limited because there is no chance of failure.

Fail and fail big, brother. Over and over again. At some point, even your failures will be more than most could even attempt. Godspeed.

I'm in the same boat. And my brother is even dumber than me. I'll be using
someone else's sperm when I have kids. I want smart kids. I would seriously
go nuts if my kids were as dumb as my brother.

Confidence matters more than intelligence.

So does experience.

Confidence helps you get experience, which lessons the gap created by intelligence.

So motherfucker, you got to go out there and experience shit.

Many intelligent people get sucked into analysis paralysis, where they think themselves out of something good to happen to them.

Of course, a confident, experienced, intelligent man will win out in the end, but it doesn't mean that a confident experienced man without much intelligence cannot do well as well.

Any recommendations for specific books

>tfw lifting things and carrying them down to a truck, and doing the reverse, has literally been the most satisfying work I've ever done

Stop giving a fuck about a career/job/money and live for adventure and live to accomplish something worthwhile. Leave a mark on the world.

>I realize i dont have the capacity to land a useful job.

If you can't even handle a skilled trade job then you're better off offing yourself. I can't imagine being too dumb to escape retail hell.

So he [thinks] in a way that is [not fast]???

>if you can browse Sup Forums you must have a talent for programming

How dumb could you be? People tell me I'm smart but I don't think I'm very smart either.

>88

you're not stupid

you just need to figure out your learning style

keep studying and dont stop until you get the grades you want in the major you want

if you truly do this

you will enjoy domination of classes and A's

Stop smoking weed and drinking. You'll feel sharper in a week.

I just looked it up on WebMD for you. Says here that you're a fucking retard.

No shame in that bud. Now put on your helmet and skidaddle.

>tfw dad is a military officer and he wants me to continue with studying computers
>tfw just want to run around in the first and have some cock sneaze tell me what to do
>take anti depressants so I can't join

>mother thinks I'm clever enough to be a writer
>tfw I almost failed the literacy test twice.

Fucking, a hundred years ago and it was considered rare to be literate if you weren't nobility or wealthy. Why does society expect me to write them essays. I'm stupid but fit, I feel so ashamed.

Bro you have no idea how stupid the average person making 50k a year is. You just have to try a tiny iota and you can get a job that pays a middle class income no prob.

Garbage men, bus drivers, beer truck guys, mail men, are all making enough money to buy a small house, drive a decent car, and rail skanks.

Fear not brother, as a fellow citizen of Burgerland all you have to do is show up and you can make a living.

Smashing Magazine's latest text, Responsive Web Design is a good start.

There are now so many tools and tricks in the web app ecosystem it can be overwhelming. This list is a fantastic encyclopedia of all your possible choices, but you don't necessarily need all or any of them for an individual project.

github.com/dypsilon/frontend-dev-bookmarks

If you have the ability to read and write English, and interact with this website, there is literally no reason you could not learn front-end UX design (90k-120k) over a year or two.

You're probably just 'normal'.

The world is full of normal and perfectly average people who are able to find something they like and because they like it they succeed and make a good living.
The key to it all is being a super nice and polite person. If people like being around you then you'll be promoted.

US Army. They'll take you in and mold you to be a somewhat decent human non-retard. US Marine Corps if you want to be completely crushed down to a pulp and be rebuilt from the ground up. Also, find your fucking balls. Christ. Quit being a little faggot. If you put your mind to it, you won't need to have a military force mold you into a somewhat decent human being. If you're not willing to do that, join the forces. Quit being a degenerate bitch.

Capitalize your i's, for starters

What level of mathematics do you need to know to be a good web developer?

Almost none.

Arithmetic / common iperations like multiplying negative numbers and shit helps in some situations, but that's about it.

Read more books and take online courses in maths or whatever subject you think you need to improve on. The only thing preventing you from improving is yourself.

I know a lot of people who are happy and aren't the brightest, but judging by your post that isn't the case with you.

You have the whole fucking internet at your fingertips, man.

>I never found "myself"

Very few do. If you can't find your dream job, go to work in a position that brings you closest to what you can call happy. It might just be something as simple as being around the type of people that also find work where you do. I'm a plumber. I don't hate it, but I get more joy from the crazy sons of bitches that do this line of work (construction) than the work itself. If you like nerds, there's work for them. Supermodels? They work with other careers too.

Just don't do nothing. That hole where you think you will find yourself will only get wider and deeper. Go to work, just most importantly don't let it define you. There are other more important things for that.