HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's good that she died before she could become a slut

>before she could become a slut

stupid ass op, why do you think she wasn't a slut?

i dont get it are you having some sort of autismfit?

Set sail for Rochdale

are you coldsteel the edgyhog?

She will be remembered forever, while you will be forgotten as soon as you die, if not sooner.

Who is this qt

careful now

Fuck you user you made me wee myself

Enjoy hell op

She didn't life long enough to give me a bj

Enjoy your mentall illness freak. I hope voices will soon come who'll drive you into a psychosis where you will experience hell. Good night.

Roll dubs and you get to fuck her cadaver.
Trips resurrect her.

No, you get it perfectly.

Op is gay

top kek

Today OP is not a Faggot. I think the same.

OP are trying to summon motherfucking spiderman?

Yeah you're fucking funny aren't you! You'll see soon you. You don't know what you're doing you!

roll

Fucking scumbag

Bump

well it would be far worse to have to live an empty life inside an emotionally disabled mind like yours

>remembered forever
TOP KEK

[spoiler]in two weeks nobody will remember her name and in 100 years there will be no trace on earth taht she existed[spoiler]

I'm not mad at you son.

Just disappointed.

Weaponized Autism commence!

My mind isn't emotionally disabled, I am very well-adjusted thank you very much. I just happen to derive intense, euphoric pleasure from the thought of children being murdered. There's nothing wrong with that.

Nobody even knows you, so fuck off.

she dies when the facebook filters die

Same for all of us faggot

>Implying she wasn't already a slut...

>well-adjusted

wew

she at least has her name on a wiki page and some articles somewhere, you're just some miserable autist that no one will cry for even if it's just 15 minutes. No wonder you're bitter.

this tbh , then its until the next attack

Rollerino

Can you all look your parents in the face and say mom, dad? I get pleasure from seeing and hearing about children being brutally killed. Or do you just get pleasure from knowing that posting this stuff just pisses others off?

Lmfao you speak the truth and you have autistics hurling abuse at you with no proper rebuttal. Fuck this board is so done.

Neither does anyone know you. You ll die, maybe tommorow, maybe in ten years, maybe in 50 who knows ? And all will be gone. What you have a wife ? A daughter ? they will remember you until they ll die too, and the next one will also die.

At the end of the day nobody will remember us. We re doomed to non existence, even in minds.
Oh she got articles and a wiki page ? They re doomed too. Earth isn t immortal. It will burn to the end.

My only regret is that i ll never be the last human on earth.

he's just an edgy kid up past his bedtime

win

>My only regret is that i ll never be the last human on earth.
not with that attitude

Superlative laughter

>Can you all look your parents in the face and say mom, dad? I get pleasure from seeing and hearing about children being brutally killed.
No, of course not. No one will ever know this about me, that the deaths of children bring me nothing but glee. No one but the anons on Sup Forums, of course.

yep you're autistic.

Yet here you are a child who's life could be snuffed out in the next minute, day, or year. Still feel glee?

pfff nice bait,to bad it it doesn't work here

If nothing matters because we all die one day you'd have no problem telling people irl, no shocker that you weird edgy people are just a bunch of little pussies.

Inb4 Shadman draws her

No better arguments that
> muh autist

fuck off then i guess ?

Most certainly
Simply because I still have a long life to live and it is to my advantage to keep up this disguise

Sorry, I am not afflicted with your depressive, nihilistic weakness :)

Woah broh so edge. Consider me b8ed

does he makes requests tho ?

shadman is fucking dead though

Do you know shadman ese?

Welp. Here's what OP asked for.

Doesn't change the fact you're a pussy scared of what people will think of his edgy and retarded ways.

woah there. papner

Your life could end any second and then you confront the man upstairs. How you going to explain your glee on the way back down to hell?

dunno i though he makes his drawings based on his own ideas

Kek

I was agreeing with him im you fucking retard. Read before you tar me with the same brush fuck face.

Of course, I never denied that :) I live in the shadows, no one knows the real me. I am the master conman

Lmao God doesn't exist, retard. And in the impossibility that he does, I am 100% convinced I would be going to heaven. I truly believe I am a good person.

Nigger.

That's were you are wrong Jeremy.. We know everything about you. And unless you stop being a faggot, we will tell everyone you know.

>master conman

You are literally every unloved teenager protected by anonymity, you aren't a conman. Jesus kill yourself, the whole point is when you die no one is going to care or feel bad, the only people who do will have fake empathy for you. I hope you're trolling and not really this autistic.

sorry bud :c

Come on now guys we all know OP is a faggot who no body loves and will be a virgin for the rest of his miserable pretty life. Many of us will move on from Sup Forums in the next few years while OP is still here making jokes in gore threads and complaining about how much of an oldfag he is. Cut him some slack.

OP you fucking shill, I would have happily taken that loli. Damn sandniggers are letting them go to waste.

the definition of an edgelord.

Shit I'm running out of Spidey pics. JJ's gonna be pissed...

I have been sleeping for like a week.. Who is that girl?

Fucking goatfucking shitskins

Like your mother?

Out of pics. Gonna need to save more in the future.

Enjoy your shitty life, OP.

Trying this hard to be the edgiest edge of all the edges
>Hey guys, see how little empathy I have?
>Laughing a dead children, I'm like totally fucking radical
>Can I be in the cool club now?

Seriously, what the fuck gives your life meaning?
Also sage.

kys yourself

Some broad who died at a concert.

Oh.. well, fuck her!

I thought the same thing. She was fucking hot. Now her body's gone to waste.

Fuck off summerfags

5edgy8bait

She was murdered at a concert you cunt.

"Murder" implies she was killed by another person. Sandniggers aren't people. Kill yourself /thread

Wait that was a typo, I meant you Gunt!