Is 23 too old for braces?

Is 23 too old for braces?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QN-ja-lDz_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well if your teeth are fucked then what other choise do you have.

Implants.

If male, then yes. Too old.
If female, then no. I want more hot braces qts at work and uni, but there's only one I think.

Yes
youtu.be/QN-ja-lDz_U

Is it too old for fucked teeth?

Nah, i just recently got mine off. im 27.
i did go with invasalign though

30 here. Getting braces on in 2 months, followed by surgery to fix a malocclusion.

The way I look at it, I have no choice.

If girl? Never too old.

I have braces and I'm 59.

This makes my penis happy.

Which ones?

This is now a girls with braces thread

If you can then get bindings or veneers. If you punch/knock your teeth out then your dental insurance should pay for veneers. If you don't want to do that try bondings, legit they just paint new teeth on you and let the shit harden. Got it done like last week I had the worst teeth but now they are perfect and it took like 15 mins

If your teeth look like pic related then I would go with dental bonding, very good and easy and cheap for fixing teeth gaps

Mine came off at 21, think will 28 be too old for braces? Just get that shit done nigger

Wtf

Standard, fixed. Getting them free on NHS, so nothing fancy.

I don't smile in public, so I don't expect anyone to notice them.

Please moar !

God I hate the NHS's bullshit braces rules

Oh my god yes plz continue, she is wonderful, i never had chance to meet a girl with braces

18+ is too old

they will work though if thats what you're askin

Who is her ? Is that OC from you?

Braces, nicte tits, cute face.. Damn she is wonderful. Have some ass / pussy / belly ?

The past two days "her boyfriend" kept making "rate my gf" type posts, but then I found older time stamped pics of her posting as herself. She's a random femanon that has taken over my thoughts.

And i understand why ! Do you have sauce ? Or maybe can you pack it on Vola/Mega ?

volefile.io room: c174awy8

Juste in case you want help me to collect and make a folder

26 will be too old for a fucking disgusting smile

That body.. I m in love, i need more, do you have noods?

k i'm hungry now, i ll eat her pussy whenever she wants

22 in college here with them. It fucking sucks mang. But it's better than bein an overbite weak chinned faggot so I deal with it. Just fuckin do it. I'd rather look like a faggot joke for a year than have fucked teeth or chin.

They will notice when you talk. I haven't smiled in front of people in a year. You'd be surprised how much of an asshole you feel like when you never smile at anyone even if you don't know them.

I'm 19 and just got them, would've been sooner but I wanted to wait until my wisdom teeth came out in case they'd end up pushing my other teeth when coming out or something but apparently they never will and I'll need surgery to remove them so fug
Anyway I'd say you're still on age, would've been worse had you got them before turning 15, my brother is 10 and some of his classmates already have them which I find fucking retarded since the little shits still have some baby teeth left to fall