So my friend (who has anxiety pretty bad) recently got a fidget spinner from his grandmother...

So my friend (who has anxiety pretty bad) recently got a fidget spinner from his grandmother. So I played around with it. And they're surprisingly cool. Just feel very smooth, y'know? I'm considering buying one.

thinking about one like pic related, more discreet and less faggy

fidget spin these dubs

when I was a kid I just played with my dick or my friends moms tits.

What the actual fuck.
I know this is bait but somewhere someone actually thinks like that which is kinda disturbing

You rainbow snowflake autistic asshole kill your fucking self.

HOw d!d you gues that u wold get these dobs ?

you don't need one of those. If your feeling anxious in class just pull out your dick and start beating it like there's no tommorow. It's the same shit basically

I'm not in school lol

Get thread.

You realize this means you have autism, no anxiety

I already knew that. It simply means I can shoot REEEE rays farther and harder than anyone else

Anyone with a fidget spinner needs to be forcibly separated from society permanently and confined to a 6x9 ft padded room.

That's an antique fidget spinner. It looks like it's one of the prototype spinners that came out during the 1930's Depression. It's very valuable.

>gets dubs
>*dabs*

Summer came quickly

Fuck nigga

god does exist.

This will never replace fingerboxes OP, nice try though.

kek

call me old fag .. but i prefer my finger box ....

Hello Mr. Product Placement Bot! Will Today be a profitable day for you?

I aint a bot

what is 5/15/17

I looked it up

and found nothing

these things are genuinely cool. got one at a 7-11

The same way i got these.

Oh gods, something FINALLY replaced finger boxes.

finnally someone here who doesn't hate them because of memes

they are a cool toy I dont get all the hate

I bought two for my son... the one in your pic and also a black tri-spinner. I even got him a fidget cube. All of these are because his teacher is a piece of shit failure and can't control her class.

Is this where we go for the free fidget spinner giveaway?

I've seen my co-workers kids make them into a fashion trend at school but It aint that bad if you use them as a fidget thing instead of to look cool

Yeah teachers are shit nowadays. I recently graduated (as in a couple days ago) and my english teacher had had multiple classes fail on her (Like entire 40 people classes) and she didn't understand that she should've fucking taught

ya but check this
*dabs*

it's the date the photo was taken you fucking mongrel

OP, i have the one you have pictured. Its good, its quick, its a little wobbly though. Smoother spin is going to have 3 sides or be even smaller. Also the brass gets kinda metaly u know, like smells like a penny after a bit. But i like it nonetheless.

nice. I tried out a nice spinner myself and was hooked. Helps release stress at my corporate gig. Had to get myself a nice one.

>pic related

nice dubs.

That is why you gotta get a titanium one, broski. Once you spin that, you never go back.

where to buy?

looks nice

It's a Liong Mah Ace Spinner

O cool one of these gay threads Ive been thinking about these stupid spinners and I think Ive figured them out. You see all the younger generations parents had laptops that had spiny drives and fans, and most of the time they sat on the lap getting the sperm used to the sound, even as a young child grew it herd the hum of the bearing in the fans and drives of PC's ect. I deduce the reason it brings a sense of calm is do to the fact that the hum of the fan is the only thing a sperm can here. The only way we can tell for sure is jizz on it and spin it to see how the sperm reacts.

the only fucking legitimate use for these things is to give a woman's clitoris a good beating.

Ordered a titanium one and a glow in the dark one from eBay. Neither have come 3 weeks later. The fad will die by the time they come.

too fat to walk to the store and get one?

Literally any store has this shit.

I could go to the gas station on the end of the street that has its grand opening Friday and I'm certain these faggy things will be there.

Agreed, I still have a classic made from Cherry wood and stainless steel accents.

stop marketing this shilling shit

Fidget spin these trips

fidget spin my nips

Fingerboxes > fidget spinners.

Trip nip

But there's only 12 months in a year

>this guy gets it

So I just bought this off my dealer, its supposed to be acid? Looks like a piece of paper??