>Guam Democrat Presidential Nominating Process
>Caucus: Saturday 7 May 20161

>Clinton, Hillary Diane Rodham 777 59.54%
>Sanders, Bernard "Bernie" 528 40.46%

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD GUYS

Is there BBC in the van?

>Guam

fuck we needed that

Clinton just gained a bunch of delegates from it that erased Bernie's Indiana win.

I didn't realize it was still part of the US.

Annons just make the switch to trump he wants to do the same thing you do and do the best he can for this country plus he is not in the pocket of the banks like hillary is.

When this entire thing is over and hillary wins with super delegates i home you seriously consider trump as a contender.

**hope not home typed it from muh phone

It's pretty much understood the empire can tell us to fuck off and we will. It's why we're still on good terms with them and our former holdings like the Philippines.

Puerto Rico for example, had a referendum to decide whether to leave or to stay... they decided to become a state, but we already have enough dirt poor shitholes full of Hispanics to take care of.

I'd advise you to delete that image because posting instructions on producing Cl boom-booms is a federal offence

>Hillary gained 1 delegate over Bernie in the Guam primary.
>This is enough to erase 20% of the delegates he gained over Clinton by winning Indiana.
That Indiana win really did nothing but give him even less time and a smaller remaining delegate pool, didn't it?

Count the supers.

>B-BUT

Count them.

You were never going to win and you had to know that.

I'm not great with chemistry... I'm shit at it, actually.
But I get the feeling that what that picture is describing makes a bomb.

Bernie Bros still haven't figured out how their primary delegates are divvied up. Sad.

Nah, but he can be charged if someone uses it to blow themselves up. No one here is that stupid, but if he posted it on leddit he'd be fucked.

Those supers already said #ImWithHer a long time ago.

They're not going to disappear when the convention happens. It's insane to not count them.

>getting arrested for anonymous internet posts
its just not going to happen. Too hard

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I understand that. What I'm saying is that they've already been factored into the delegate estimates for some time now. Unless it's delusional Berniebot math saying "She's only kicking our ass by 290! The Superdelegates can switch! There's still a chance!"

Gentlemen, I welcome you to The List.

>too hard
You know people from this site have been arrested before, right?

If someone harmed themselves or someone else because of that pic, the authorities would have no trouble getting a warrant for Sup Forums's user data, and Sup Forums would comply as it always has before, new management or now.

>nb4 im behind 14 trillion pr0x1es

Just donated $100 to Bernie through my us proxy, who will match me?

If you haven't been on the list for years already, you're a serious newfag desu.

Gotchu senpai

BERNIEKEKS GETTING BTFO BY BASED HORSEY

I was welcoming summerfag shitposters like you, user.

>he hasn't been here since /new/
lol

Nothing illegal about posting these.

Penguin and other book companies publish bomb making books.

He won 31 delegates in Washington though

How many left for clinton to win? Bernie can eat a dick.

I just can't respect the man after this. I'm a C̶r̶u̶z̶ ̶M̶i̶s̶s̶i̶l̶e̶ Hill Dawg now!

>Nothing illegal about posting these.
What did I JUST say?

It's not illegal to POST. But if someone uses it to cause harm, OP can and will face criminal and civil penalties.

People who publish those books include multi-page disclaimers and bolded warnings about the risks to protect themselves from any legal consequences. The whole point of that image is to mislead people who are unaware of those dangers into harming themselves.

Those 31 delegates were already factored into the delegate estimate math. They just became official today. Bernie gained nothing today.

Yes but he was also awarded a bunch of delegates from the WA caucus and actually closed the gap to like 290.

You should donate your paycheck to him

The sandman / closet commie cuck has been done for a while. No path to victory, has lost 2 of his super delegates (who can switch at anytime) and will be mathematically eliminated if he loses just 177 of the remaining 1,083+ delegates.

It's over cuck, I'm sorry. Commie, neet, plebbit scammer. At least the sandman will live a comfy retirement with those plebbit bux + Audi R8.

Press F to pay respects.
>F

>trying to pretend like Hollory Clonton is not a warhawk globalist by pointing to her stock lipservice

all of my kek

Bernard is flawed but at least he's not a fucking murderer

No he can't. There's nothing illegal about lying on the internet

who did Hillary murder? is this a conspiracy theory?

F

Is it really that fucking easy to make a bomb? Is this just a "it might blow some fingers off" bomb or like, it'll take your whole hand off?

Thats all there is in the van and all he will let in the van.

I figured this would make mustard gas or something. Not a bomb.

bruh thats a complete homewrecker.

So does it make a bomb or not, I thought it was a big glow stick

Bullshit. There's no way that would destroy a whole house.

That's legit animal abuse

we're getting female Obama

Sandersfags never had a chance