My parents dont believe in western medicine...

My parents dont believe in western medicine, yet at this moment my mom is using " healing soundwaves" from youtube to cure my disease. How are people like this real?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7rWuc5kar3Y
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors
imgur.com/a/DUwCq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>healing soundwaves

user there is no cure for autism

Sauce?

What's your disease?

Ahaha you're gonna die.

Stupid people doing stupid things... RIP OP...

He just hasn't landed on the right frequency yet.

I shit you not
I don't know because they won't take me to a fucking doctor to get diagnosed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7rWuc5kar3Y

Pretty much this. Also, underaged detected. An adult is in control of their own health care.

In many places this is considered child abuse. If you're worried you could have one of your friends place an user call to child services. Wouldn't be your fault but it might end up with you seeing a real doctor.

Food for though little bro. If you're parents are idiots you shouldn't pay the price.

Riffe machine?

Describe the symptoms. Post pics if relevant.

Youtube healing doesn't work, because the sound file is compressed. Use aif, wav. FLAC works, too.

>If you're parents are idiots

There are no "real" Rife machines...dammit.

>I don't know because they won't take me to a fucking doctor to get diagnosed

Nigger are you 12? If you're 18 or older you can go to the doctor without your parents.

I live in a third world shithole. I'm not even sure we have a child protection agency. Also I am 23 years old, but I am not able to care for myself

They're extremists, and sadly there are extremists all over, they don't have to be violent, just...yeah, they lean a little too far.

Bingo

>Also I am 23 years old, but I am not able to care for myself

Is it because of a physical/mental disability or are you that pathetic?

arent healing soundwaves western?

What religion? This could be serious. Some parents have been tried for manslaughter because they let their children die because they didn't want to take them to the hospital

I think your mom should try sounding, instead of soundwaves.

Depends where they originate, and where you're standing in relation to the source.

Dont mind me I'm shitposting.

My legs don't work. The rest of my body will lock up for up to an hour at a time. This happens every 2 or 3 days. At best I can go a week without locking up. Sometimes I go into a sort of fugue state and I lose stretches of time from my memory. This doesn't always coincide with the body locking episodes.

Maybe because things like chemotherapy and the drugs used to combat the side effects of chemo kill more people than cancer itself does and it's been scientifically proven over the past 75 years that a whole food plant based diet with a lack of acidity in conjunction with oral cannabis consumption and reishi mushroom tincture will beat nearly any disease of that the inflammation or tumor nature. People have a hard time accepting the cold hard truth of the pharmaceutical world when it gets down to life and death, and when it gets down to whether or not your attending nurse in the oncology ward decides to give you that last bag of chemotherapy because she very well knows that you're on your last leg and this bag might kill you, and she decides to not give you that bag of chemo, she'll get fired because she's costing Bayer/Monsanto money for refusing to administer drugs.

>implying soundwave healing works at all

Answered in another post

Mr closest friends, one of whom is also my roommate, recently subscribed to the theories that magic is real and a supernatural force bestowed by devils and demon in some form of a contract and the Earth is flat with all science saying other wise being the largest global conspiracy to ever exist. I'm slowly understanding how suicide could be considered rational, I mean these are intelligent guys who I've known for ages, but their complete lack of scientific backgrounds make them as gullible as all the other idiots running around getting degrees in meaningless shit.

>at this moment my mom is using " healing soundwaves" from youtube to cure my disease.
What a retard. Doesn't she know you cannot cure homosexuality?

Yeah dude, call a government helpline and get a caseworker to come visit so you can get a doctor.

Magic sound waves won't do shit. You need a doctor. Don't take no for an answer.

I don't want to turn my parents in because they still have to care for my siblings and I don't want to see them taken away or something

Them being taken away is better than your parents killing someone and then them being taken away.

>the side effects of chemo kill more people than cancer itself

Holy shit, the sheer stupidity and lack of understanding in that statement is beyond belief. Promise if you ever get cancer you won't use western medicine please. Does us all a favor and prove us wrong by removing yourself from the gene pool.

They won't get in trouble, because you're an adult. YOU need to take ownership of your situation. Since you take yourself to the doctor, you need a caseworker from the government to help you. Your parents won't get in trouble bro

Maybe explain to them that god put doctors here and gave us science to help us? I know it's simple but it might work.

Ok but how do I get out of the house? My father keeps the wheelchair for when we go out.

Just call the police already

Some of his "facts" are questionable, but there's some general truth to the track he's on there.

Medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the united states. That's a verifiable fact.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors

You will have a caseworker who gets involved, sets up the appointment, comes to your house, and takes you there.

Fuck your parents OP, what I wanna know is there any more pics of this girl's rockin' tits?

Just this one. I've been looking for more

NIGGA THAT IS OBVIOUSLY SOME NEUROLOGICAL SHIT. IF YOU DONT GET THIS FIXED YOU COULD BECOME A FUCKING VEGETABLE. IM NOT FUCKING AROUND RIGHT NOW user. YOU NEED TO CALL SOMEONE RIGHT FUCKING NOW. THIS IS SERIOUS WHAT IF YOU LOSE THE ABILITY TO USE YOUR LEGS COMPLETELY?

nigga you need to leave when your legs are working. as soon as your legs are working you need to gtfo of there asap

i found an album.

imgur.com/a/DUwCq

Top that off

Epilepsy maybe. You need to go to a doctor ASAP

I knew a doctor in Tijuana who applied this technique with cell phones. He even introduced me to the guy he said invented the technique, a mechanical engineer from Sinaloa. Those two guys were so full of bullshit that it was hard to keep a straight face while they tried to explain away the phycical improbabilities in their "theory". Some of the good doctor's colleagues would call him a fraud to his face while others, more charitably, described his approach to medicine as that of "relying exclusively on the placebo effect".

Tell her you have autism

Native Americans often licked their own sons penis to relive the symptoms. Can only be cured by vaginal sex however

I think I didn't communicate appropriately. My legs never work (well, they used to, but it's been 10 years). The rest of my body will sometimes not work.

John Keely

>thank me later, I'll wait

THIS

And don't waste time. I've got a friend that had an abscence crisis, fell, and lost all of her frontal teeth

dude dont fuck around get to the doctors
low quality bait

Not epilepsy then. ALS? Dude, get a doctor

Not true! The Catholic Church has the real answer.

Quickest way is to call an ambulance. They'll get you to a hospital and you explain your situation. Don't leave until you get a govt caseworker.

Just wow. Where did he get his medical degree? Tijuana? Oh wait..,

That's Jews m8

Jews might be objectionable, yes, but Catholic priests suck more underage dick.

Religion is social cancer

Say thanks for privatised healthcare putting too much stress on medical professionals

i went rooting through a housemate's bedroom and found her dildo under the bed, no one was home so i stuck it up my ass and jacked off

Suicide solution?

Good lord. If you're young enough Call CPS for your own fucking safety.

ITT everybody gets to play Dr House and apply US morality to an OP who told them he's not a MuriKKKan.

OP: If you're not baiting us here, work with your mother to improve your health care. If she's willing to spend money on this bullshit soundwave therapy, she should consider spending money on other non-traditional therapies as well. In your part of the world, you might have access to acupuncture or homeopathy and you most likely have access to local traditional medicine and herbalists. Ask her to give them a try as well. If you work this right, your alternative practitioner will also have a medical degree.

I feel you pain OP.

when I hit puberty and started to smell from sweat, my parents gave me a fucking crystal rock to use instead of deodorant because they didnt believe in big corrupted big companies. growing up was hard with all natural shit.

fast forward now and I'm an ICU nurse and we get patients all the time from the place down the street that is all natural medicine. they are literally 1 foot in the grave because they are fucktards. i took care of a dude the other day that had he received proper medication, his cancer wouldnt of spread all over and we wouldnt be actively dying as we speak.

pic related. its similar to the rock i used.

jajaja that dude