What aftershave does Sup Forums recommend

What aftershave does Sup Forums recommend

Other urls found in this thread:

westcoastshaving.com/Proraso_bymfg_44-0-1.html?pi=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Use something with little to no alcohol, because alcohol dries the skin out and makes you look older

Sound advice thank you

Please, stay out of your grandfather's medicine cabinet.
>Brylcreem

Ranch Dressing.

only faggots shave their beards.

If you're doing to be a faggot and shave, might as well use some other dudes semen to wipe on your face.

none

westcoastshaving.com/Proraso_bymfg_44-0-1.html?pi=2

pussy

Royal Muske

Only pansy metrosexual beta faggots use balm on their face. Goddamn where are there any real men left in this world.

Bay rum nigga or Clubman

Who the fuck uses aftershave?

/thread

Can someone explain to me the point of aftershave? I've never gotten done shaving and thought to myself "This needs an extra step".

It's for cuts and shit

Isopropyl alcohol is what I use.

Ah. I just use rubbing alcohol if I somehow manage to fuck up and give myself a cut that's big enough to worry about.

Try different ones until you find one you like and what works with your body chemistry. Go to a classy department store and try some samples.

I've used tons of different scents over the years, I use Obsession for Men or Old Spice currently. Women like the smell andit's nice not smelling like a country bumpkin.

Ammonia

Stetson, bay rum, and florida water. If I want something unscented I use witch hazel. Since I know you go this from that art of manliness article, go out and buy english leather, british sterling, and groom n clean.

>smells gud
>feels gud

None you pussy

I use Man The Fuck Up. It works great. I shave, and then forget about it.

I'd rather have my natural scent.

different horses

I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older

Neet semen. Its cheap and soothing.