Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGcoUI8dGaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what drugs are you on? or are you just a moron?

OF COURSE I WANT MY DAUGHTER TO GET FUCKED BY ANOTHER MAN. I WANT MY BLOODLINE TO CONTINUE.

The trick is to raise them right so they choose someone you respect and maybe reminds you of yourself.

>logically

Yeah the idea is to continue the bloodline fuck ass OP...

no one responded to your shit b8 on Sup Forums so you came here? fucking pathetic

#cucklife
#cuccmebois
#topcuck

so you just want to make sure someone like her daddy is plowing her field? :^)

true snow flake cuck mother fuckers

Don't be retarded OP, that's what he mother is for.

>logically

what do i do if shes lesbian

we need to troll this guy please help me
youtube.com/watch?v=GGcoUI8dGaQ

dang

>better not have any kids because I might have a daughter and I'll be so jealous of her future husband getting to fuck the sweet pussy I raised that I will become king of the cucks

What kind of backwards anti-evolutionary thinking is this? I think your lineage actually deserves to die. Can you get a darwin award for this?

Then you have 2 young, tight females that are out of your reach.

Not OP

i just realized i didnt even have a "cuck" subfolder in my pasta folder. time to change that. thanks, OP.

Why do you think for essentially all of human history men chose who their daughters married and GOT SOMETHING IN RETURN like money or an alliance etc.

also:
>2017
>not fucking your hot teenage slut daughter before some other asshole gets the chance

beta fag

hence why chinese have so many abortions and adoptions when they find out it's a girl baby
also leads to my all time favorite joke
>you're pregnant congratulations!
>so are you going to be having a boy or an abortion?
>tfw it's not actually a joke

my daughter will not have a sweet personality, if she's anything like me then I'll kms before she turns 18

someone needs to have daughter so the spieces can continue. Also, your daughter holds all the sexual power and can toy with men as she pleases. Sounds like a badass way to pass on genes. Also, you dont have a choice in passing down X or Y, get shit all over you alt right bitch.

That's why I'm raising the best neet I can. Feed her food till she's fat and keep her in the house playing vidya all day long.

Have had that fantasy but wouldn't want to go to jail. Plus my daughter might end up being gross like a lot of the female relatives I have so then I wouldn't even be interested.

10 bucks says OP is an insecure wannabe stand up comedian that is too pussy to get up on stage so he comes here to try out his shitty material in the hopes that someone will say "hey good point man".... go fuck yourself, you know exactly why that logic is retarded.

You took the time to write all that shit down ?
pretty pathetic

I agree with you OP, if my child is going to be a girl I'll be really sad and will make another one hoping it'll be a boy.

oh look another user who has no idea what the word cuckold actually means.

> I think your lineage actually deserves to die.
Are you of African American decent perhaps ? Or do you have absolutely nothing going on for you in life that passing your genes, something a fucking random dog on a street can you is such an achievement for you

>all the girls slutting it up on social media have fathers
Raising a daughter in 2017 must be torture.

>Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits?
the girl benefits. girls enjoy sex too. when your daughter fucks a guy, its not *another guy taking your girl* its just a girl having sex. you dont own your daughter. you dont have any exclusive rights to her body. you raised a human being into adulthood and now they make their own choices. people are supposed to have sex. its normal. girls dont exist simply to please a man, they exist so that they can enjoy their life.

My daughter is a little slut, it doesn't bother me one bit

No, the whole point of having a daughter is to have the pleasure of raising and caring for an innocent loli who in a fraternally way loves you unconditionally. After she reaches adolescence she is broken and the sooner you get rid of her the better.

if you fuck your daughter first, then technically you are cucking any other man she'll ever be with. fact.

you should be embarrassed that you admitted to going on Sup Forums

Have you ever thought about her happiness?

Just because women don't like fucking you doesn't mean they don't like fucking everyone.

In short, OP is a beta faggot.

Ain't no bitch having no sexual power over me muthafucka

Mostly because you're a bottom-slut faggot.

Nigga fuck you

>Be me
>go to appointment with preggo gf yesterday
>according to ultrasound tech its a girl
>feelsbadman.jpg

How about you think about it logically.

Why do you raise a daughter for 18 years in the purpose? What is the end goal of that?

Obviously the end goal is to have her get married and live her own life while continuing your family and hopefully making grandchildren.

There is nothing "cuck" about it if the end goal is what you wanted in the first place.

It almost sounds like your end goal of raising a daughter for 18+ years so you can fuck her yourself, with that logic.

That sucks bro, I hate girls.

If you raise your daughter right; she loves you more than she'll ever love her husband. Everytime she's with him, subconsciously she wishes it was you. Sounds like the exact opposite of cuckoldry if you ask me, but you're also a massive faggot so maybe that's why you think the way you do