Last 7 days collage thread

So what, I'm gone for a week and collage threads die? What's the deal
3x3 4x4 5x65

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=THupEX_JV7U
discogs.com/Various-Mutant-Disco-A-Subtle-Discolation-Of-The-Norm/release/161758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its my fault, i ruined everything

check out this SICK ASS 5x3

I rec that u contort urself
its not you

its me :(

that satie makes me want to blow myself up it's so pretty, sampled some other versions and they all sounded like they were played too fast or something after listening to the reinbert ones, not sure

>James Chance
Nice. Do you listen to Lizzy Mercier Descloux too? You should.
+Mamamoo
>5x3
You monster. Excellent taste tho. Mingus and Fahey in particular.

BRUUH, IM TOO OFFICIAL NOW
IM BRAND NEW, I AINT FUCKING WITH YOU NOW
great chart my dude
how's the new Katy Perry? worth checking out considering that im not into radio pop?
Best Jim O'Rourke and Lil Ugly Mane

I remember finding it too slow at first but hot damn it really kicked in after a while how great it was
yee

I haven't listened to LtE yet but the USA in the middle of Jerusalem or something line is genius
I have to disagree desu

Uneven Compromise > Mista Thug Isolation

as for O'Rourke, haven't heard any other O'Rourke but I always feel like Bad Timing is too repetitive

when it's good tho, it's sicc af

nice Buress btw

great album and I don't often see comedy albums on collages

>Lazyposting
Anyway, good music. It's nice to see someone else that digs Salome and TRST. Great albums (along with the more obvious Amesoeurs, Agalloch, Electric Wizard, The Knife, and Coil).

davichi :)
the new t-ara is out
well, the album is
not the video

you're 1 of 1 girl

>sonamoo
nice
do you like t-ara?

new to Sup Forums, trying to listen to most of mu core, my favorites at the moment are Is This It and Arcade Fire and a few hip hop like madvillainy and some yeezy.

havent heard any of these oh my

+velvet

Is it hard getting into metal If I havent listened to any before? What are some good entry level recs

pew pew
+the seer
+Neu!
+Human League

forgot pic

> (You)
>havent heard any of these oh my
My chart is mostly niche shit from Japan. You should totally listen to Shiina Ringo- Kalk Zamen Kuri no Hana though. Essential maximalist art pop record. Also, metal isn't hard to get into. If you don't mind harsh vocals, Deafheaven and Agalloch are super accessible. It's a broad genre though, so don't think of either of those as representative of the whole. I'd also recommend Electric Wizard- Dopethrone and Ulver- Bergtatt. I'm not as familiar with death and thrash, so I can't help much there.
>Akira
Listen to the rest of Geinoh Yamashirogumi's material if you haven't. Especially Ecophony Rinne and Ecophony Gaia. Also, you have some nice city pop bops on there.

its not him but i like the akira soundtrack too
youtube.com/watch?v=THupEX_JV7U

thx for the recs

always nice to see the best Mac DeMarco album get some love
please share that Satie album
i listen to Lizzy Mercier Descloux. give me more no-wave recs please
i love everything here, good stuff
New Ariel single was a bit boring imo. what did you think?
Did you like Saturation?
Listen to The Bats and The Soft Boys for more stuff like Orange Juice
me in the image

>i listen to Lizzy Mercier Descloux. give me more no-wave recs please
I don't actually listen to a ton of no wave. I just really dig the funky James Chance/Lizzy Descloux/Liquid Liquid style.Closest thing I know to that is Jagatara tho and they're not no wave. That, and pretty much everything on this compilation:
discogs.com/Various-Mutant-Disco-A-Subtle-Discolation-Of-The-Norm/release/161758

ZE Records had some cool shit.

I feel the most entry level metal releases are in metalcore and alternative metal, but if you like more interesting metal there's a lot of good prog out there, quite a bit of which is coincidentally Sup Forumscore in itself

>New Ariel single was a bit boring imo
I wouldn't call it boring but definitely lifeless compared to his other stuff but is pretty good nonetheless. I love how the song flows mostly but I dont want the new album to sound like this.

Saturation was unexpectedly good but it lacks personality like other anons said. It sounds like someone put Kanye, Kid Cudi, Pharell, Odd Future in a blander

>me in the image
kys if you unironically identify with anything in that pic

Some good stuff here. Haven't heard Brockhampton yet, can't seem to care.

What's the Akira one? Love that movie

>what is "joke"?

+MBC, Childish Gambino, Fall of Troy
- Mac Demarco
I rec Fallujah - Dreamless

+Madvillain, Death Grips, Neu!
~Beefheart
rec: Tortoise - Millions Now Living Will Never Die

+Electric Wizard, Kaoru Akimoto
maybe check out Kikuchi Momoko - Adventure (top of my chart)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, how/where do you guys discover new music?
Is it mostly Sup Forums or some other places?
Lately I've been scraping Sup Forums for youtube links and listening to them in a playlist.

that's why i said unironically

You like old Boredoms?
I like Sup Forums for keeping up with new things, Scaruffi for the "canon" and RYM charts for deeper cuts into genres or countries.

my dumb high school cover band nearly opened for Marcy Playground but then they bailed on the show last-minute

also i use last.fm a lot for new music- look up your favorite band and look at the "Similar Artists"

it's basically "people who like this artist also like:", so it's pretty reliable

or just Sup Forums or rateyourmusic

Boredoms are pretty good, I think I like everything they've released.
A bit weird but I really enjoy stuff like that.
I've done the last.fm thing, it's nice sometimes.

suh dudes.
Would hang out with you. A Weird Exits was one of my top 3 last year. So good. What did you think of the new Kairon?

put another one down for RYM. I'm about 50/50 on Sup Forums, it just depends on the day.