>tries for more meme urban sound
>shills for Hill, gets dykecut
>p4k still pans

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

vickychow.bandcamp.com/album/michael-gordon-sonatra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

>it's a "popstar fakes going into maturity by suddenly switching to an edgy and dark style" episode
This trend must stop.

kek

Every album with black people on it gets an extra 4 points by P4K. So really, this would be a 0.8

Popstars have their 15 minutes but artists are forever

It's a smart career move. Her boobs won't be perfect forever

>diss song vs white devil taylor swift featuring nicki minaj

jesus, what a pathetic, spineless cunt

hillary, migos, nicki minaj, diss the face of white females.....is she really going for the BLM crowd?

I actually enjoyed her music it has a bit more personality than the other pop out there then she made it generic

>Her boobs won't be perfect forever
which is why we need to see them NOW

I SUCKED OFF MIGOS
AND I LIKED IT

Please stop caring about pitchfork
Seriously

cringe

Sup Forums seriously took a turn for the worst didnt it

is where you belong.

but her best songs on the album are the ones with black people?

unironically Sup Forums fucked this entire website up

damn...

there are no good songs you millenial poptimist

I want to sniff the farts directly from her asshole, to siphon them

Cuckthony says otherwise

>I sucked off Migos
Wrong.
I think the biggest sluts here are Migos themselves. They'd do anything for money. Exhibit A: being featured in Bon Appetit

Why shouldn't we care about a website that has a pretty large impact on how people view music?

>unironically Sup Forums fucked this entire website up
oh yeah the days when this board had daily tumblr threads was better right

>Why shouldn't we care about a website that has a pretty large impact on how people view music?
no it doesn't. ask yourself
does your mom or dad give a fuck about pitchfork?
your grandma?
what about co-workers
what about your classmates?

so who really gives a fuck about pitchfork besides you and the other wannabe elitist snobs who can't make decisions for themselves.

unironically yes

they were so much better

You know where to go.

okay, only if you go back to Sup Forums though

you really gotta get this Sup Forums thing out of your mind.
nobody here goes to Sup Forums its all in your head

sure thing Sup Forums

I like how you're automatically implying that I accept P4k's opinions as my own. I don't. I thoroughly disagreed with their FJM- Pure Comedy and Patti Smith- Easter reviews, for example.

Also
>grandma, mom, dad
I think you and I both know that "old" people fall outside of P4k's demographic.

You're also pretty jaded if you don't even believe that Pitchfork is AT LEAST partially responsible for the success of people like Frankie Cosmos, Father John Misty, Bon Iver, Arcade Fire etc. The list of these P4k-elevated artists goes on. Their cultural impact is pretty big, which is something I dislike, but it's the truth.

Yes.

>for the success of people like Frankie Cosmos, Father John Misty, Bon Iver, Arcade Fire etc.
lmao are you serious with these examples. get some good taste no wonder you care about
pitchfork

here's some good taste kid grow up plz vickychow.bandcamp.com/album/michael-gordon-sonatra

Again, just because I'm mentioning something doesn't mean I like it. I don't like any of the mentioned artists, I'm merely stating some strong examples. I'm also not going to take any music recs from you, where did I ask for them?

>being ignorant and close minded smugly
nvm p4k is perfect for you

this girl is qt and this shit is bomb

abcdefghij

do you yell "Sup Forums!" every time you hear a mouse scurry across the floor or every time you see a cockroach?

>Throws non-arguments at me
>Blasts me for reading reviews and critics that I don't even agree with
>Ignoring facts
>Recommends me music in a thread/discussion like this
>Still thinks I like p4k
>Calls me ignorant, close-minded and smug
boy

tg;dr (too green; didn't read)

>>Recommends me music in a thread/discussion like this
damn so ignorant doesn't even like music on a music board. truly a p4k supporter!

>He thinks I will actually believe that he didn't read it

I'll get my music recs from threads that aren't about the contents of a p4k review of an album that I've already listened to, thank you.

>being this triggered
lmaoing@urlives