*record scratch*

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

"So yeah. That's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation..."

dead meme

I'm still waiting for someone to do it on facebook...

>mfw the 1st Hellraiser movie is Pure Kino.
>mfw we will never get another good one.

GOD TIER
Hellraiser 1
Hellbound 2
Hellseeker 6

OKAY TIER
Inferno 5
Deader 7
Hellworld 8

SHIT TIER
Hell on Earth 3
Bloodline 4
Revelations 9

1, 2 and 6 are all part of the Kirstie saga and deal with the Cenobites being extra-dimensional sadomasochistic entities.

5, 7 and 8 are just generic horror films that happened to take place in the Cenobite universe. They're not bad, but they're not as good as the big three.

3 and 4 are shitty movies where the Cenobites are retconned into being literal Demons from Hell out for cartoonish world domination for some unexplained autistic reason. These are the movies that ruined the franchise and made all follow-up titles DTV B-movies, and why most people don't realize the series picked up again later on.

9's just best not to speak of.

I can't believe there's been 9 films. Like wow.

1-4 are a self-contained story about the whole setting, everything else is shit.

you have to be a die hard fan to consider any of the sequels watchable with the exception maybe being 2, but it's pretty stupid

they keep crapping them out to avoid losing the rights and most of them are just jacobs ladder type horror movies with a pinhead cameo at the end

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Yup, that's me. You're probably asking yourself, "how did he get into making this meme thread?" Well to find out, first, we have to go back to the beginning
>*VHS rewinds to OP filling captcha while sucking twenty four black cocks simultaneously*
>*the viscous fluid of their python jizz fills his gaping mouth before spilling over, pouring over his cheeks in beats as the pack member's member pulsates, the sickening girth writhing around like a starving worm*
>*OP begs for more, but all sound is released in muffled gasps as he struggles to even move his tongue properly through the thick mass of nigger cum*
>mmph na-not thss faur guys, tu mmph aaahh faaar backkk
>*VHS fast forwards to a week later as OP hits the post button*

it's really not. I don't see why everyone fellates it. The Thing is the true kino king of 80's horror

1-4 are a nice, self-contained story.

1 introduces the setting and major elements.
2 introduces deeper insight into the cenobites and their world
3 shows us how a cenobite comes into existence
4 shows us the creation of the lament configuration

I will admit they do decline in quality, but as a contained series of films about a world, I think they work very nicely.

>weaboo picture

ew

too graphic man
delete this

That's just not okay user.

>SHIT TIER
>Hell on Earth 3
Right on, my ni-
>Bloodline 4
Hol up. That movie is pretty great. And despite being in space and all it's a nice ending to the series.
>....Amen

Thank you for this post.

JESUS WEPT
E
S
U
S

W
E
P
T

Is there a compilation video of every use of that "technique" in films and tv-shows?

he is ok?

I had to stop when you got to the "python jizz"

You need to reel it back a bit.

he has endulged in pleasures of the flesh that memes can't come close to simulate

He wants to be an Asian

Cosm?

jjesssuusus weeppttt

"Yes"

Asians.