What are your best pickup lines Sup Forums? Just matched with a qt on Tinder and I don't know how to break the ice

What are your best pickup lines Sup Forums? Just matched with a qt on Tinder and I don't know how to break the ice.

Damn girl you shit with that ass?

I wanna put a baby in you

is your dad a theif?

because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes

pickup lines are from the 80s my dude, just ask her what her favorite food spot is. either that, or ask her what her fav simpsons episode is. if she doesn't watch the simpsons, tell her to fuck off.

while true, I don't think it will work

this guy may be on to something...tell me more

Baby I want to ram my cock down that throat so hard it comes out the back. Getz dem bitches wet everytime.

are we talking about the girl in the photo?

I dont wanna get u pregnant

no that's just a random picture

>Im going to Whole Feeds, do you want anything?

Never fails to get a response
thank you based aziz

LOL i meant Whole Foods but use what you want

More of girl in OP plz.

are you a cow? because I want to suck on those udders baby

OP here, I said what you told me to, I feel like a fucking idiot, I should just end it now.

Oh god she responded, I didn't think I'd get this far.

don't feel that way. i'm here for you. girls want to be told what they want. tell her you a know a good spot that has a nice dinner option for two

i'm still here, ask her if she likes spicy food

just talk to her like she's a person. don't be creepy

im the one who you took the advice from, this is crucial. you cannot come off as creepy. even if you aren't being a creep, and you are perceived as one, its just as bad. ask her if she has heard of (insert new thing near your university that has a happy hour)

Hey, I'm going to Whole Foods, you need anything?

Are those pants made by NASA? Because they make me want to explore Uranus.

he may or may not be taking my advice, i want to keep this thread alive, is anyone listening to anything good? im listening to pinback and sending good vibes to OP

Tell her you really want to smell her feet. They LOVE that....

sorry im gay

no use Whole Feeds
then when she says what she likes say "no no, they only have food for horses there... so, what do you want?"

I shat my pants, can I get into yourz?

post it and dubs tells you what to say
MAKE IT SO NUMBER ONE

I just responded to what her favorite spot was and I asked her about her school and talked a little about myself.

Am I doin gud

checked
who knows post that shit you dullard
also a pic of you so we can calculate your chances and adjust based on your looks

I hit them with my personal 1-2-3 combo
>Start off by saying they don't call me Daddy Meme Master for nothing
>they usually think it's funny and we'll send pics to each other
>(this also helps you figure out what kind of humor they're into)
>after a while regardless of how things go I say they don't seem too impressed and tell them to have a pic of me wasted in a banana suit. It's a pretty funny picture and they always laugh and some even say they saved it
>thankslori.jpg
>after shooting the shit for a few more minutes I ask them what they're up to
>I don't really care but when they ask I tell them I'm drawing
>my subject matter is pretty much all artsy tasteful drawn nudes
>pull some bullshit about the beauty of the female body blah blah
>50% chance of chick saying to draw them or help them take better nudes
>pic related

Tldr; figure out your end goal and make steps so you know you're getting there

This

FUCKSHECUTE

It's been 9 minutes without a response. Time for suicide.

Are you from Tennessee?

Because you look like white trash.

>Did it hurt?
>Did what hurt?
>When you got raped for being so pretty.

def a good start. the thing to keep in mind is girls want to talk about themselves. you ask what her fav spot is so she can either complain about the lack of vegetarian options, or give you some insight in to what she actually does like. in anything like this always remember, people LOVE talking about themselves.

"What color is your butthole"

its a guy you retard

What's cookin' good lookin'?

Ssssshhhhhhhhh

> 9 minutes

Is this a joke or are you actually that autistic?

Thats cheesy as fuck, but i think it would work on some girls

"Hey girl if I could rearrange the alphabet and put U and I closer together.... I wouldn't. Could you imagine how much that would fuck with people?"

Do you want to go out with me? I won't take no for an answer. Then you grab her by the hair, take her outside, force feed her a bowl of eggs, cum inside her and slit her throat.

Works every time

is your dad a nigger?

because he stole some shit.

You sly fucker, but what about the 90% of us who can't draw worth shit? I don't see myself getting laid after scribbling some stick figures.

^ this

>checked those double Dubs

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

i'm going to eat pizza and im done here, but hopefully you can get her to meet you for a nice sushi roll and cocktail, or some other art school shit. godspeed.

YOURE GAY that was never funny like wtf are you duuing my ex gf used to say shit like thnat

Find a way to work some other creative hobby you have into that approach.

If you don't have any creative hobbies, then what the fuck are you doing with your life?

holy shit I just did this actually fucking worked

do you like anal

no way man

Yeah true, I do play guitar man I just haven't been playing as much lately. I should practice more, but its hard been to find passion lately.

on my way to whole foods. want me to pick you up anything?

Some boiled eggs, guess where they're going?

Have you ever had your belly button licked from the inside?

be gone satan

Reversed image search on OP's pic
Laughing my ass off

There you go. At least learn some gushy bullshit songs. Fuckboy with a guitar is a huge cliche, but it's better to be a cliche than a boring faggot.

kek

>most effective pick up line i ever
saw some emo chick sitting alone looking abit, well emo
walked up to her, said hey everything alright? you look abit down

had her lips around my dick 10 mins later

isn't that what cliche means

If you're chad tier it literally doesn't matter how you open up to a girl. Got nudes from Kik by opening with " I heard you liked big cocks", and it went from there.

>See the post
>Get on Tinder
>"Baby I want to ram my cock down that throat so hard it comes out the back"
>"oooh yeah daddy"
what the fuck the man is a genius

hmm you must be attractive or something

Whats an abit?

I do look pretty chadish

I look like a kid smh
girls don't take me seriously

kek

your body is 65% water and im thirsty

Damn girl are you an elementary school? Cus I'm tryna shoot my kids in you.

A boring faggot is someone who does nothing

Most effective one by far is - "If you were a cat,I'd spend all 9 lives with you".Proceed to get all the pussy

I think I'm one of those

I also have some dirty ones,if ur interested

Hey baby do you want to sit on my stuff?

"If I asked you to fuck me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this one?"

You're welcome

SEND ME YOUR NUDES OR I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW AND LEAVE A NOTE SAYING YOU MADE ME DO IT

what if they respond kys

Yeah true that man, I don't mean to brag but I am pretty decent at it. Its worth a shot.

Is that masha babko?

Tell her to come the fuck over or tell her you're coming over. It's how I fucked my first girl on Monday.

go on...

lol

Hey babe if I could be any enzyme it would be dna helicase so I could unzip your genes

Here's an excellent one OP.

"Your looking Chirpy, have you been sat on top a washing machine?"

you can say almost anything as long as it's not terribly vulgar and you say it with confidence. oh yeah and don't be ugly

>fucked my first ever girl from OkCupid at 25 years old on Monday night.
>told her to stop playing around and just come over or I'll come there since she lived nearby
>she came over, wasn't as good as her pictures but whatever
>we sat on the couch, she made out with me, took her top off, played with her tits
>went upstairs and fucked her raw

What am I missing here? You can fuck this chick, it's about how you go about doing so.

Are you a qt gril irl???

post pics of her

Hi! My name is user, and you? (Make or Break in an instant!) :D

well it certainly could work on average girls and can help some to build up confidence but wont work on most chicks sadly

Wish I was dna heliacase so I could unzip your jeans

Ayy girl, you ever been penetrated by a two inch Phyllis before?