Melodrama

Leaked. Who has already listened? opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

www32.zippyshare.com/v/RGOH3odq/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was decent. Not a masterpiece, but better than I was expecting. I think she has the potential to drop something amazing, but she's not quite there.

Why the fuck would you want to listen to that.

Cause I hope it would be better than Pure heroine.

Check 2013. She has already dropped something amazing.

I know. Buzzcut Season and The worl alone are great.

Does anyone have a link? Thanks in a van.

piratebay or maybe soulseek.

www32.zippyshare.com/v/RGOH3odq/file.html

nice trips btw

Also, guys. I'mfrom Belarus, and acually don't understand torrentng problem of all of yous.I know, that this is illegal. But I want some explanation.

Does your ISP block torrent traffik? Or you can be fined for it?

Sorry for misprints.

Asking anons from Europe and USA.

Pure Heroine is the best pop album of this decade Tbh it was obviously gonna b hard for Lorde to top it

Britbong here. My ISP actively attempts to block sites such the Pirate Bay, and deliberately slows traffic coming in on popular ports that torrent clients such as BitTorrent use.
Worst I've ever got is a sternly worded letter from BT detailing the 'dangers' of downloading copyrighted material from the internet.

i think i liked this a lot more as an album

Now that I'm listening to the leak this really does get close to Pure Heroine levels at times overall I like this record a lot but imma have to give it some more time before I can say it's as good as Pure Heroine

Where were you when popkino saved humanity from its sins?

>bla bla bla empty meme post
At least put some effort into it

Thanks for answer! Think that's why peole are worried about net neutrality.

Solid 10/10

lorde

i agree people are stupid

It reminds me of David Gray's album after his huge one with all the hits. In the following one he had the same energy and better production but the songwriting was terrible and he was like a horse that in his first record jumped all the hurdles with grace and ease, but in his second dithered, trod around, installed ramps and did all manner of things to avoid a direct song.

Sober is so good and i don't usually like that kind of music

this album feels more cohesively planned and more narrative driven. it sounds like Adventure Time

BROADCAST THE
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
AND MAKE EM ALL DANCE TO IT

Bump

Bump

no one seems to give a shit

i hoped she stayed a bit more consistent with her "different stages of a house party" theme. seemed like she dropped it in the middle to simply write about her broken up relationship, which was a far too dominant theme

>pirating music

>asking for a garbage leak