I'm getting bullied by my little sister. I'm (a guy) 18, she's 11. Pic is a screenshot from a recorded fight between us...

I'm getting bullied by my little sister. I'm (a guy) 18, she's 11. Pic is a screenshot from a recorded fight between us, sorry for lack of quality I wanted to hide our faces. It's basically just me in a mounted position while she slaps me which is pretty much a normal day. She's really strong and has martial arts experience.

So she makes my life a nightmare. Force feeding me worms, making me pay her, doing chores for her etc. But recently she's been sexually abusing me as well (don't ask).

How can I stop her? I've had enough.

kiss her

Get naked.

> beta enough to be bullied by little girl
> she wants the D too

Why the FUCK would you want to stop her?

Nice Pasta

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood...

Serious suggestions please. This is really bothering me.

Because she's my sister and it's gross.

Stick a pooper in her sharpie.

>you're so cool and clever

How is she sexually abusing you OP?

His post was more original than this swill.

Fuck yourself, faggot!

She's like to stick her crayons and her coloring pencils in my butt while she laughs

Kick her in her pussy

Lick her coin slot, then make a deposit.
It's your only chance for sex this lifetime.

Its your sister, im gonna finger that ass when i get home

jesus user beat the shit out of her

Last time it was yer brother.

Did you sniff her vag?

I don't want to get into details. Uhh, basically she'll just pin and forcefully undress me, then touch me until I'm hard (I have no control over this, she doesn't let go until I get hard). Then cowgirl.
Fuck this is embarrassing.

just go apeshit. punch her in the face, then Headthrow her, then choke her the fuck out.

She's stronger than me, it's hard to fight back. I'm really weak.

Fucking SAAAGE

you need to check her ass like Charlie Murphy did to Rick James
you're allowing her to grow up thinking that men are something to be abused and controlled with no breaking point.
it's your job as her brother to teach her.
so, beat the ever loving shit out of her.

also, 11? fuck man. she must be tarded with that tard strength, or you're one of the biggest betas on the planet, but no matter all that, if you're 18 you should be able to beat her

so do it.
it'll teach her that men are to be fucking respected and she'll have a better life

How about you hit the fucking gym once in while

you have parrents dont you? also do you have the full video to the fight?

also even if you're too weak to win, it's better to fight back and make it VERY difficult for her, even if you lose, because she probably won't want to go through all the trouble and your point will have been made - that if you were bigger, she'd be fucked, and she'll think twice.

Rape her.
>in self defense, of course

Just fucking beat the shit out of her, you pussy.

I can't control her. She likes fighting! Purely from a selfish standpoint, things go better when I just do as she says. To protect my own ass I don't want to fight back.

Learn to be a fuckin man.

I can't. She's just better than me. Standing up to her and being a man is just suicidal.

You're obviously too beta to make her stop. You're an adult (technically, but far from it developmentally, it appears), move the fuck out. No money? live on the streets and have others treat you like your baby sister does for money. You probably won't survive long, but that's how natural selection works sometimes.

My sister wouldn't let me move out. Plus, I don't want to live on the streets.

How tf can she be stronger than you shes an 11 year old girl, regardless, you act like a fuckin adult and treat her like a child because she is, just shut her down OP be assertive

If she rapes you then just get a restraining order.

1/10 bait. If this isn't bullshit you are truly pathetic. Call the cops then and report your sister for abusing you. They'll have a good laugh at your expense too.

She goes gym, martial arts and I don't. She can beat me in an arm wrestle, my 2 hands versus her 1. It's that bad.

We live in the same house.

I can't believe men like you exist. I'll fuck you instead, that sound better?

>this
Itll get her to stop. Also give us nudes you faggot

Holy shit, she's full on raping you? How are you a man?

More pics of her? Thats fucking bullshit, she has small ass arms

>raped by an 11 year old
What the actual fuck man. We need a detailed greentexted or this is bait.

Wave your dick at her face

Okay, here it goes then. I'm not great with greentext but here it goes.
>Come out of shower, towel around waist
>Walk into room, sister is there
>She wrestles me to the ground and takes off the towel
>Pins me, starts stroking my privates
>She strangles me, starts saying that she won't let go until I get hard
>Barely conscious, I've now got a boner
>She mounts me and starts thrusting hard, cowgirl style
>Takes forever but I reluctantly cum
>Throw up afterwards

dude thats fuckin tight

I'm not giving away pics of our faces. Her arms are bigger than mine, there's noticeable muscle when flexing.

this has to be bait. we need more evidence.

>describing b's fantasy

> things go better when I just do as she says
yet, here you are.
wake up, buttercup. you have to fight. that's how the world works. it'll make her better. it'll make you better.

It's not. I tried my best to escape but she kept strangling me, I thought I would die if I kept fighting back.

yep smells of bullshit
but, if not, that's rape.
don't be a pussy, report it to the police.
it's bad enough that you're an 18 year old male rape victim of an 11 year old sibling. you wanna throw "pussy ass bitch" into the mix too? sort that shit.

It'd be her word against mine, they'd believe her. She said if I told anyone that she would 1) Kill me 2) Deny it.

kill her if she's sexually abusing you or fight back even thought she's a girl- Maayyayay

Fuck, I feel guilty for talking behind her back like this. What do you suggest I do?

video it stupid

kys

now it's obvious you're bullshitting.

haha faggot

In the pic, why don't you just lift her up? How much does she weigh? How much do you weigh?

Pretend you enjoy it
It will either make her stop or you will have amazing sex for the next few years
Alternatively tell her that I'm your friend and that she will never be able to do that to me. Pretty sure she'll like the challenge

My arms are stuck underneath her legs, I'm flat on my back and can't move anything except my legs. So I can't pick her up.

I'm 5'8, 130lbs. She's something like 4'8 and 60lbs.

The gig is up, no gym would ever let an 11 year old girl lift weights, or even go. Nice copy pasta by the way

Moral of this story, OP's a fag who can't sit up with 60 pounds on his chest

She goes with our dad.

It's not only 60lbs of pressure, she's got both my arms pinned and leverage too. Not to mention, she has a 6 pack so she's pretty strong.

OP, what if she gets pregnant? Is that possible yet? This is fucked up. How often has she done this to you?

Idk, I don't want to think like that. She's maybe done that 5 times, most of the time she just sits on me and forces me to perform oral.

Are you seriously believing this?

Dont be a little bitch....

Obvious gay beta bottom is obvious.

If an 11-year-old can do this to you, you obviously like it.

Just cage your penis and give her the key. Prepare your anus to get pegged by a little girl with a baddragon strap-on.

Either that or assert your dominance with rape.

Just -imagine- how tight that pussy is.

How is this a bad thing? What's wrong with licking 11 year old pussy?

Bro, you just need to stand up, thats it, it isn't rocket science faggot

Lucky bastard... I wish I had a hot sister who mounted me and choked me all the time.

OP is gay

This was obvious from the get go

It's too hot to not believe

congratulations OP

I can't even move, let alone stand up.

It's disgusting. I had to swallow her *fluids* that came out. I didn't even realise women can ejaculate. She forced me to swallow it.

>being this gay

What kinda faggot are you?
Get a fucking job, go to your local grocery store, work in produce, I throw bags of potatoes heavier than her across the room

She's trained in BJJ, she would just hurt me more if I resisted anyway.

I'm only listening to your obvious bait because you play a pussy faggot so covincingly

kek give her what she wants
want she wants is your dick

now that we're done listening to your rape fantasy, what video is that from?

If she's asleep right now go in her room and mount her asshole after you cum in her b tell her if she does it again you will go all in she won't fuck with you because everytime she sits down she will be reminded

please post vid

You're recent post gave your story away but gj. Also make the sister aged 14 so it's more believable.

I accidentally my sister once...shit was so cash.

>Get naked
>Get greasy
>Get ready to rumble
>Don't be gentle

Here's a pic of her before she changed her hair. This was like last year.

link the video you got the screenshot from, faggot

Autistic you mean Autistic

This is the girl sexually abusing you? Just throw her to the side, god damn. She looks like she has the strength of a cat, how can you be this weak?

Lies

Assert your dominance by eating her ass. She'll leave you alone after, i promise.

She's a gym rat, has a 6 pack.

Why, lol?