Ey Sup Forums what do

ey Sup Forums what do
>be me
>4 and a half years into a very abusive relationship
>she makes fun of a lot of the shit I went through as a kid, and ridicules me often
>then I meet this wonderful girl
>she's nice, funny, compliments me about silly shit but always manages to bring a smile to my face
>she's actually into me and I want to be with her
>however I've been engaged to the other chick for about a year now
>she has the ring my great grandfather proposed to my great grandmother with
>she has told me she will sell it if I leave her
So what do I do, do I abandon ship and just get a new ring or something like that or what? I need help guys I feel shitty about the situation and would like some solid advice

The fucking answer is obvious dumbass. Take the ring back, leave her.

Boom done

Leave the slut
Get 4 of ur friends put masks on fond her in a random location after catfish ing her (bitch won't be loyal so) grab her hand gang attack her take the ring and other stuff off her so tht she doesn't suspect it'd u knock her out then leave

She lives an hour away and has pulled a knife on me, I'm no bitch but I can't hurt people

>"Hey femanon, let me look at the ring for a moment"
>She hands you the ring
>We're done bitch, haul ass outta here
>???
>Profit.

Take it back it when she removes it before a shower or whatever and just leave

Dis

Again nothing violent I was hurt a lot as a child due to physical abuse from my mother, it stops me from being able to hurt women as it sends me back when they hit me

Tried this she caught my ass and drove out, beat me and took the ring back

Steal ring back, lock up, and call police if needed be. This bitch sounds crazy.

better marry her for the rest of your life so you don't lose a piece of metal

Simp ass nigga. Grow up nigger

Stop being a pussy, take your things, get with the other girl

This

if you really and i mean really cant get the ring back then fuck it and leave her and the ring, ur sentimental value is all a shitty facade anyway, might as well be happy with the girl u wanna be with tard

>beat me
Why the fuck are you still with this crazy bitch?
The moment that shit happens you leave

She is that's a big reason why I want out.
And as a general how do I break up with someone, I've never had to do it
My great grandfather raised me and gave me the ring on his deathbed, it's very sentimental

I am used to it. I know it's not normal but its all I've ever known

real talk OP. Cheat on her with this other girl, you can choose to let her find out or not. If this other girl is legit after a longer amount of time, then break it off, find out where she sells the ring to, buy it back(she will probably get shit and if it is old they probably wont sell it for much. and boom good to go). Id just say you have two issues here. You like this other girl, and you hate your fiance. So deal with one at a time, and do not do 1 because of the other.

Just call the police FFS. She's assaulted you and stolen your property because she can't handle the breakup. Press charges, get your ring back and get a restraining order.

This doesn't sound so bad Thanks user

This too I'm considering both of these as viable options and I'd have no way to prove it if I did go to the authorities

Half-decent troll. 6/10

to be fair, he gave her the ring, by the law she owns it. just to let you all know. So he can get rid of her, but the police will not give him the ring back.

Dude, legally the ring is yours until the wedding is finalized. Any shark lawyer would gladly sue the shit outta her for you.

Would a lawyer really do that? And if so how much do you think they'd charge?

Take whats yours and fuck off. If she battles you on it verabally abuse her into the ground like shes done to you so many times.

Not a troll but I wish I was, haha

I've tried that she beat me for raising my voice

wait till she takes the ring off, take her to a lake or some shit, and she will either take it off or ask her too so she wont lose it. when she does this, take the ring back, and drive away on boat. then leave her ass forever.
p.s. - shes probably crazy, so I would put cameras around my house and i would get a dash cam for your car, is she tries anything, she goes to jail, and you can get a restraining order.

actualy I am wrong, it is a conditional gift so you do get it back. But if you fuck up the engagement then there is a chance you lose that right. Kind of a grey area, but a majority of courts side with you getting the ring back. So best of luck.

This sounds pretty great actually

Thank you this is really good information

steal the ring then leave her

She will find me

God youre a fuckin pussy. Be a man and stand up for yourself

you could do this so many ways too.
I only mentioned one.

you could give her a "spa day" with a mud bath. She takes ring off, you sang, run..

you could take her to water park, wait till she farts it out, run...

I mean, honestly, the possibilties are endless, just think of situations where she might/would take the ring off, then just apply: sang ring, run.

GL m8, i hope everything works out for you user

buy a bat, if you hit her in the leg, the most they can get you with is assault with deadly weapon, if you have a good lawyer, you get probation for a couple years, maybe even nothing at all and she gets booty raped

Again I can't hit women, the things I've suffered through prevent that

Thanks man this is giving me some great ideas

Get the ring at any cost and ditch, give yourself time to heal and then commit to nice lady
>bam

>consider the following

Call the cops. If she's making threats and has pulled a knife on you call the fucking cops. All you have to do is stay calm and not get overemotional. If she's as crazy as you say she will make your case against her for you I promise you that. Just call the cops and explain the situation and that you don't feel safe getting the ring back because of her history of violence towards you. It's that fucking easy.

There's no proof and even if I tried I'd probably be ridiculed because she's smaller than I

Cops to get ring back and go with girl that makes you. The police will make sure you get your ring back, that's what they're there for. Don't pass up a better girl

My ex tried to keep the ring after I called it off. My lawyer was more than happy to send a threatening letter for free. Got the ring back the day after she got the letter.

Damn nice I think I might try the lawyer route possibly

you and your buds get some ski masks, take a little road trip down to her house, brake in, steal ring, get the fuck out.

profit

>"Hey femanon, let me look at the ring for a moment"

Tell her you want to check for an inscription on the band.

>cop: "is that the engagement ring he gave you?"
>her: "yeah so?"

I promise you she will make her case against her for you. Also who gives a shit if you get made fun of? You want to spend the rest if your life getting the shit kicked out of you by this cunt because you're afraid a cop is gonna laugh at you? Get your priorities straight son. Call. The. Cops.

Ok it's midnight now but this is probably my best route.
Thanks everyone for the straight advice I needed this

No youre just a bitch. If u were beat by your mom and had balls you wouldve learned how to deal with bitches by now. Heres a tip, bitches arent used to be treated badly because they have it easy. Beat her like a fucking dog, that bitch is worth less than an animal.

While she's sleeping idiot

If you don't want to call a cop you can always go with a friend. Just get some guy who can hang around in the background and will at least whip out his phone and film her if she gets violent. Don't make threats, don't go alone, but don't leave without the ring.

You get that fucking ring user

Whatever it takes, you fucking get it and you leave

Depending on how much of a cunt she is she might flush the ring or otherwise "lose" it.

I wouldnt do that user

Look, just get the ring. It cannot possibly be THAT hard. Get it when she's sleeping, get it when shes taking a shower. Dont try to be too quick or anything, it may take some time. But eventually you will have you chance. Ask her to let you see it, or get her drunk and take it off her finger.

Then, tell her you're done and fucking leave. If she comes at you, DEFEND YOURSELF. Call the cops, all that

And fyi, if one party accuses another of physical abuse, they go to jail. My dad once did that to my mom, and no questions were asked, they just took her

GET YOUR RING ITS NOT THAT HARD FAGGOT CMON

Something else to consider though, does this new girl know about your current relationship? Does she not care? If she doesnt know, you might want to tell her, otherwise she may not want to be with you after she finds out about your drama

You're a little bitch. Anyone liking you seems weird. I'd suggest just leaving her.

Dubs of truth!
Seriously though. Take her ass to small claims court if she fights you over it.

No one said to hit her, op.
Put up your arms and fucking block it.
If she pulls a knife, grab that arm, leap up and coil your legs around the arm and neck. Yes, you'll go down and tackle her, but you can disarm her and disable her attack.

TL;DR: Be a man (confident and assertive.) Git gud at self-defense.