Have you ever had sex with a sorority girl, Sup Forums?

Have you ever had sex with a sorority girl, Sup Forums?

What is that on her cheek?

>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST

would not pull out of either of those

>2016
>Having sex

Are you kidding me?

>Have you ever had sex with a sorority girl, Sup Forums?
what is sex?

Yes

I love sororosluts, they're so outrageously naive.

Gross.

I married one, AMA

dead, niggas out here trynna have sex in 2016

yes

Nah, just scummy punk chicks and hillbilly girls that drink too much.

too much of a beta cuck

Probably.

Never really cared to ask.

Does a cheerleader count?

We need to dispel this myth that sorority girls don't know what they're doing, they know exactly what they're doing.

yes. What would you like to know?

Yep. It was one of those "talk your way into their pants then gtfo" There's something about them. When a bunch of girls get together on a regular basis shit will always go down. That's why you hit it and quit it and never look back.

The letter M in the Michigan State font.

My girlfriend is a sorority girl, so yes

Yes, they're getting fucked.

Left looks like Sasha Grey.

Yes she was a CS student and a complete idiot.

My University was a tiny one so i didn't have sororities or frats. I did fuck random college girls though.

Sage just another shill trying to distract

no

It's a University of Michigan logo. Fuck that shit and your dick will fall off. Also, why is she fraternising with an MSU fan?

Go Buckeyes.

"hurr rare flag that totally isn't a proxy!"

Hey Kim.

How is she in bed?

left looks like ex gf's sister

please find me one of those north korean proxies and post with it

Dead fish, just happens to be my fetish though

No but seriously, I'm married, I don't have sex any more

No I just bareback 5-6/10 married chicks with low self-esteem.

Should've pulled the sis switch on them

No. I'm 27 at a university with many sororities and 60% female students and I'd love to find out how to fuck them. But I'm too outside of the loop since I'm way older than everyone, transferred here from a community college, and I'm in the engineering program, so I have no idea how to get in with the young whores.

time stamp plz kim

They don't exist. I've tried. Hello North Korea.

After university I had a thing for fucking post grad sorority girls and cheerleaders. They all have crippling daddy issues.

>Tfw black and fucked 3 white sorority grils

Weed you fucking autist

Also. Go to the gym.

It's a numbers game. Just lean in.

>married chicks
I've had a couple chances at this but could never bring myself to ruin a family without the husband knowing it. One thing I really don't like is a cheating whore so creating one would make me a hypocrite

if it is not a proxy, how many people in the regime would you say have access to Sup Forums? If you are not using a proxy, you also use english well. Which would inform a formal, foreign, education.

>pyong-lines

I'm not in either, but talking with people in the system, it seems like you get in the loop in freshman year at the freshman dorms. Your connections start there, and you just keep showing up to parties to stay in touch.

too old, i never go after girls where old enough to be in college.
im not even joking, teens is where its at, and if you disagree you're either lying to yourself or and old woman

yeah. a couple hundred times. she was my gf. then i broke up with her cause i was tired of fucking her.

Yes, several. Also my ex of 3 years was a sorority bitch.

i've never had sex with any girl

i'm 18. i think about killing myself every day

Yeah. They're incredibly vain, just be /fit/ and in a frat and you have a 50/50 chance with most.

how? I always wanted to get in on the cougar game

this is so obvious bait i dont even fucking care

>college
>Algeria

everyone who has access to internet is high level official or diplomats and their son/daughter studying here,I'd say about 20k who study in py international school

Tourists often get easy normal internet access with the help of tour guides.

Well there's your problem, bitches hate men who can't commit

Maybe if you stopped being a pussy about it and finally offed yourself you'd get some tail

No, I don't think we have those in my city

It will come and you will regret it

3g as well

Post pic with timestamp?

I've never had sex and I'm 36 years old.

story time:

I met up with a KD, took her to noodles, the next time she got drunk she asked me to pick her up and fuck her.

for the love of me i couldnt cum because she pussy reminded me of a blue waffle. it was the worst sex ive ever had. i even tried freaky shit like cock ring. nothing.

it was literally roast beef.
and she was a joo.. lol im orthodox hehehe

I don't have the slightest clue how to even find parties and shit like that.

I'm in decent shape, not a model but not fat or whatever. I do fine with women at bars, but I feel like a creep trying to figure out how to hit on 18 year olds.

>it will come
Don't fuck traps.

You have pretty low standards.

I've never had sex.

rushed a frat my freshman year. the amount of easy pussy you get from sorority girls just because you are in a frat is ridiculous. just a bunch of sluts

It's a proxy faggot of course they won't

What's the matter, user, you don't like waffles?

Work

Are there not many women in your country?

My friend looks like he fell into a lawnmower and he still got the one girlfriend

same here. fatherhood is in our futures soon.

Yeah, then she kept bugging me to come to all these unnecessary formal events. Had to get rid of her.

> what is proxy

Get yourself a bootycall bimbo.

Unfortunately, neither did I. I'm finally starting to reach out by senior year, but it's too late.

Honestly though, the people who get 'in' are the one who weren't too awkward and autistic their freshman year. They didn't study too hard, hung out and goofed with other freshmen who also didn't study hard, and eventually they make their own parties. By the time they're juniors/seniors, they're the cool kids everyone envies. A lot of bonding/friendships starts with freshmen suffering in shitty dorms and cramming together to pass common classes because they were all lazy.

>Have you ever had sex
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES LEAVE

>
pic w/ nk money timestamps and all that shit fgt.

Real talk. When you kids get out of high school, you're going to realize that sex isn't that important to you. Seriously.

More to life than a vagina dude don't be a faggot go to the gym and study science

You're overthinking the fuck out of it. Just put the dick in the pussy.

im 26 and same. it's only getting worse.

Most of the time the husband never finds out.

My sex life is like a Comanche. Canceled before production

kim do you love trump?

would you vote for trump bby?

Just get a hooker ffs

not when theyre blue. only covered in maple syrup and warm, not soggy. usually 2 minute old waffles with 30 seconds of seepage of the MS..

>those are god tier waffles

yep.
its insane.

Yes and a SEC cheerleader but what does this have to do with anything?

Sort your fucking life out.

It doesn't matter if you already got it. If you're in college and still a virgin, then it's starting to get weird.

I'm not. It's not like you have to do special shit, the trick is starting to get very social the moment you start. Everyone's awkward, so the few who aren't awkward eventually drift together.

whats up ching chong?
false flag. nice proxy.

we don't have access to fucking 6 year old slave girls unlike you, ahmed

I'm 36, married and fucked 3 women behind my wife's back just this year. Yes, I feel bad about it. I think I'm a sex addict..

OOOOO an SEC CHEERLEADER

WATCH OUT EVERYONE, THIS GUYS ONE BIG BAD ASS!

>do you want to get an STD, Sup Forums?

I've always stayed pretty fit and just flirt with married women as if they were single.

If they've gained weight and their husband lets himself go it's pretty much open season.

>blue waffles
So what, I have a purple onion