Storytime

>Storytime

I had a Fiance for 4 years. We lived together for a year. It was hard times but we were doing ok. I had a really shitty job that wasnt paying much, but still was able to pay all bills.

She had a mediocre but better paying job, but she didnt spend and dime on the apartment. Instead she would spend it on buying half of our food, some of it for her mom and most of it to buy cloths and shit.

She left me 2 months ago, because I was poor.

1/2

Pic Related, her.

She told me she needed a man who could provide more for her that I didnt provide enough security and that she wanted more of life.

I was already looking for better job oportunities 2 weeks after she left, thank goodness, I was able to find a great paying job (over $1500 a week)

2 months later, she calls me crying. Saying she made a mistake.

What should I do?

/ her ass

At least she wasn't sleeping with your bro. I was in that situation. Be glad that it wasn't that. Move on. Never break stride. Work on yourself, climb the ladder to the top, don't look down, and in no time, when you're finally doing well on your own, she'll want to come back, but you'll know better than that. Godspeed, OP.

I didn't mean literal bro, I meant the guy i considered a best friend.

And what do? Forget about her. Clearly a gold digger, to some extent.

not really gold digger when she's looking for more than just paying bills.

Given the behavior you described, she sounds like a dead weight anyways.
Don't let her come back.
She wasn't willing to stick it out now, she probably won't stick it out during a marriage.
She'll do it again and you'll only hurt yourself.

We were together for 4 years man.. I didnt have a dime when we started but a lot of promise.

She left, I still didnt have a dime.
She said she was tired of waiting for me to become something.

And so she left.

I am "something" now I guess. She messaged me crying saying she made a mistake.

Im not sure what to do.
It's only been 2 months...

This altogether is a pretty tricky situation. You honestly shouldn't ask Sup Forums for advice

If you are making that much, you can find a much better, cuter, nicer, younger girl.

Good luck OP, don't let her drag you back in.

Didn't you say that the chick only spent $ on clothes and came round when u got a better job... smh

so what happens if your shit breaks and you need to lean on her?

Fuck her once maybe twice... cut all contact and give us some more pics.

if she does anal, taker her back for dat azz, otherwise move on

I mean.. I understand her point at some point, who wants to live with a hack most of her life, not being able to do the things you always wanted to do right?

But now Im not a hack anymore. She just left, and I earn 4 times what she makes. Im about to buy a better car. I finally was able to buy better cloths.

So she looks for me only when im doing better and rejects me when im doing bad?

Seriously? wtf is wrong with women?
Why would I fell in love with someone that was great and humble and all of the sudden changed her mind around money???

Fuck. I dont understand man. Im confused.

Yo she left u because she was a gold digger. If she didnt stay with you through hard times now, why expect her to ever? Fuck her. Drop that bitch like a hot potatoe.

Prenup

At the end of the day women only care about status and power. If you aint shit she's gonna leave you.
It's not the disney life like we were brought up to believe lmfao.
That said, some girls DO break this pattern. Keep searching OP, or at least fuck as many bitches as you can and don't look back.

You will find better now that you make more money. Don't let her hold you back

Well, bro. I wasnt looking around. I was actually fucking depressed as fuck not doing anything, basically dying.

But this old cute friend started messaging me as soon I placed a "single" thing on facebook.

Shes been talking to me, shes been nice. Im not sure shes better, but... shes treating me well.

And now, im more confused.

/new girl.

I did. Am I missing somehting here? I know its straigthforward for you user, it isn't for me. Help.

This guy here gets it

But fat chance on that

Try out this new girl. The other girl was obviously only interested in your money. Who's to say that if things get tough again tht she won't do the same thing? Explore new opportunities.

TS
heres a sets of rule that you should follow
>You find better shit to do that pays well
>Girls who cant stay with you when you're shit are not worth your time
>if you're a hobo and not doing shit and the girl leaves you, shame on you

She did take anal. Thats all she took. She would cum anal only. I am not kidding. This is the one thing stopping me for cutting all contact.

I love that ass. I love her sucking my dick. I really really love sexing her anytime I want.

I am confused.

Dunno if you should take her back, but that ass definitely needs a spanking.

If yo butch knew you got a better paying job and messages you within a month dude put it together you ain't shit to her she wants the money.... she even fucking told you- basically if I were you I'd look back and just say this

A) was I a fucking slob- if so take her back cuz she had legit concerns
B) if not- fuck that bitch- she only wants your cash, which she gunna spend on clothes and shit.... Cmon OP you think she won't hemmorage your fuxking cash while blowing smoke up your ass.

Also consider the time she called in relation to your pay raise

That's how I see it

go with new girl. and then try to bring your ex into it too and have a 3way relationship. raise kids with both of them.

or be beta cuck and pay for dat hoe

Truth

I took her to a restaurant. She kissed me. I think she is physically prettier than my ex.

She has bigger boobs and a way bigger ass. But shes not sexy. She doesnt wear nice cloths, shes not a perverted slut like my ex.

And I miss that shit.
I am a sex deviant bro. Im not sure If I want a vanilla girl who would only put up once a month.

So see if you can work out a FWB thing with you're ex but don't spend money on her. If sex really matters that much where you're willing to waste your hard earned money then the decision has already been made.

Tame her into a slut. Vanilla bitches are def kinky.

What I cant undestand is that it was 4 years man.

4 years!!!! She never showed me any signs of gold digging. She never did!

Why the change of all of the sudden??? argh.

By the looks of it she is a closet sex deviant. Trust me I speak from life experience. Gradually ease her in.

Well from what I understand she didn't pay any of the bills and only half of food cost. Rest she spent on shit she wanted. Doesn't sound like she was contributing anything financially. Sounds like you were paying for the place to live plus utilities.

This.

I know her. I bet shes so thirsty that as soon she jumps into the car I can whip my cock out and she will start sucking it without saying a word.

How? teach me your ways, perverted user.

How can you tell??
Man this is my life we are talking about... tell me!

Yes I was. I also paid all the gas to take her and pick her up from work.

I paid for fixing shit on my broken car.
I also paid for some of her cloths.

And... still wasnt enough.

im going to tell you straight up, the truth. If she wants something, she can get it herself, everything you provide for her is but a gift, she should enjoy your presence regardless of what you give her. She sounds like a lazy bitch who wants someone to give her shit instead of earning it herself, get someone with half a brain not just an average ass shes probably giving up to some nigger while you're at work

She left you OP, no woman has any respect for a man they "left". Cold hard truth and will come up again as soon as she finds someone making more than you.

Sadly women see men as a commodity, not as a life partner or a simple human being. She couldn't care less if you couldn't afford to eat without her part of the money. Honestly, she's looking to hook you back up with crocodile tears and promises.

Here's what you do, test her. "Get back with her" and a few weeks later tell her you lost your job due to outsourcing or some bullshit. Tell her you'll need her support, just like you were there for her.

I already know what's gonna happen but you need to see that for yourself. Good luck user

you are pussy whipped so bad

Because she wasn't paying her LIVING expenses. Now she's out from under your benevolence and she realizes that she has it better with you, especially since you're making real money now. But here's the thing user, she doesn't HAVE you, OR the security she used to and she wants something. She is full of want, women feel entitled to things they want but do not deserve. Keep your money man, don't let her back in, fuck the bitches. And I mean fuck the bitches. Have a good time with what you earn because you deserve it. Keep the company of whomever you choose whenever you choose, and in ten years you will be happy to not have that leech still busting your balls about shit you haven't shat.

So think, is it worth it? My opinion is she's using you for your money. Sounds like she has money but she expects you to pay for her shit. I think you should try something new, who knows it might work out for you. In the end its your life, you know it best the decision has to come from you.

She would leave me. No question about it, user.
I mean I already know that from here.

You have your answer OP whether you like her or whatever Sup Forums says dump the bitch- but hey do what u wanna

She didn't want you at your worst, she doesn't deserve you at your best.

Riddle me this user, how convenient is it for her to come back when you finally get a higher paying job. Get over her, cry it out, whatever you have to do man and find a better one.

Anal bro. She was an anal slut.
She would wear thongs with buttplugs on around the house. Send me that shit on txtmsg while at work.

A woman that squirts when I slap her pussy.
A woman that cums with my cock on her mouth.

A woman that I can tie up and spank her ass all night while I see that pussy drip.

Tell me, wouldnt you treat that ass the best you can?

Ok b/to don't go that far what if a homeless druggie got dumped I mean hell

Word. Thank you user.
This is why I like coming to Sup Forums
I know there are smart folks around here still.

It sounds like you have your mind made up already why even ask us? Everyone's saying drop this gold digging slut. If you really believe it's all worth it for the sex then idk what else to tell you. If you go back to her you're just enabling her to be a leech and waste your hard earned money.

This.

Don't let her in. If she left you, you can make sure that she spend a lot of time thinking about that shit. She fucking left a 4 year relationship just because you were on a bad spot. Do you really want a woman like that? Also, if she left you once, chances are high of her leaving you again. Don't do this you. It may take time to find another woman, but since you already havee another hoe behind you, I don't think it´ll be that hard.

That being said, that bitch looks fabulous, say you are confused and fuck her a couple of times before cutting all contact. I repeat, FUCK HER AND THEN LEAVE HER. BE ALPHA; OP.

You are right and she would say she wanted money it right in front of my eyes to my horror and surprise.

She was not like that. She was humble and nice and quiet. She was easy to talk to. She was perfect.

And she changed to something I dont understand.

wise Confucius has spoken.

I agree with this OP. Bringing her back into your life would only hurt you more

Tell her you found someone with nice tits and you don't think you can give them up. Watch her weep.
Also that she gets you teenage hookers for anal on your birthday.

That was just a response on why I was pussywhipped.

You are certainly right bro.

Tell that bitch to jump off a tall building!

CLOTHES!!!!

FFS OP, You're driving me crazy!!

PS: Don't take her back, seriously, move on.

You made me laugh user. That is awesome and I certainy will do.

Ill even post the pics!

She fucked so many people. I wouldn't take her back. That's a good gig you got, you could much better.

She's gonna be a land whale in 7 years.

You are right. You are so fucking right.

Fuck!
Sometimes you just need perspective man.
Thank you.

You mean the other girl? This one?

I have a real hard time believing that thing became your fiance.

Assuming everything you've said is true, it's tricky.

A girl who looks like that could literally never worry about bills or money again. She wouldn't need to have a home or anything she could fall from rich man to rich man, staying in expensive hotels every night. She could walk into any bar anywhere and have a slightly less pretty girl than her offer to be her roommate. An don't even talk about jobs; a girl who looks like that can get hired for decent pay anywhere she steps foot.

Assuming this girl in pic REALLY did stay exclusive with you for FOUR YEARS (i've never seen anything like that in my life. 10/10 guys get cheated on by girls like this), WHILE you had a shitty job, AND that she paid even a dime for shit, it's tricky. I mean, if she only cums from anal she must be a hard slut so I can't understand her being only with you. You must either be the bees fucking knees or she's a unicorn.

You can understand where she's coming from. Even I would feel like I was imprisoning a girl like that who has so much potential by keeping her on a leash for four years. All she wants is a damn pay raise! On the other hand you could just call it a good four years and just walk away. Surely you don't buy into this marriage/'love is forever' meme?

It's up to you. I can't say that she's wrong for leaving you and I can't say you're wrong for not wanting her back.

But I really don't believe you

she cums only from anal. She must have at least fucked a ton of guys before you, if not while with you.

A girl who only cums from anal, there is something wrong there you realize? It may be kinky and all that yes, but at the end of the day a girl like that has sex issues.

You know she wasnt this pretty as the pictures suggest. She was dead ugly bro.

I teached her the ways of becoming pretty and sexy. I am showing you the best version of her. She was not educated at all. She couldnt even fucking talk without saying something awful. I teached her a lot of things

And thats why I think she fell in love with me, for a time.

But when I made sure she got the best of the best and made her look like that, that beautiful, that happy... I wasnt. I was tired, broke and working hard earning shit money.

Something changed her and I dont really understand what or why.

what shitty south american country do you live in

Miami bro.

I would definitely go back to fuck that ass. God damn.

>What should I do?

user, really? She stabbed your back once, she'll do it again.
Move on.
And post her noods ffs.

She left because you were a loser and she didn't want to be also a loser, but then you manned up (should have done that sooner) and she wanted to be with you again. Same situation if she got fat and then lost the weight. Life isn't so romantic. Probably get back together. Just know that she will leave if you ever fuck up.

What a great thread. This is exactly what I needed on a Tuesday night.

Well no, she would cum if I stick my cock in any hole.

Im just an anal guy. I love fucking women assholes. I love doing The Nelson.

the new girl only wants a guy she can call her boyfriend. So she can look like she's wanted. you don't see this?

But the ass man.... that ass :(

She's a good digger who's got her hands on your heart strings, she's not worth it even though she's hot as fuck. Noods?

There are millions of chicks with great asses.
Get a new one.

I understand this point.
I did try to make it sooner but Im not god man. I didnt get opportunities until she left.

If for some bad luck I lose my job again, I would also lose her and I cant live like that.

Bro, sounds like you lay some good pipe. Honestly, fuck another girl and check results. If you fuck like that, any woman would be happy to be with you.

why did you post pics of someone looking like Kylie Jenner then!! Post the pics of her before you "transformed" her!

Is that a bad thing?

Fuck women dude. Do your own thing for a while.

also if this is true man then definitely leave her, obviously! If you were the one who upgraded her and now she wants to take the things you taught her and find another man with them, then the answer is obvious

yeah! If you can accept that fake bullshit then do it. I couldn't

damn man me too!

I dont know if I lay good pipe.
My cock is about 6inches. I aint large or anything. Im tough tho. I do rough sex.

> Something changed her and I dont really understand what or why.

Well, Sir. Did you ever think about her allready side fucking? I mean, its obvious.
Case closed.

Ok Sup Forums seriously fuck OP how many times to we have to sell this shit I him

OP make your damn mind up. You can't say oh look at my job Andrea my girl I really like but made me butthurt... grow the fuck up- take advice or don't but don't keep just saying oooh she's loves anal

So do a lot of girls ..shit- I'm out fuxk this thread- try and help an OP but constantly bitching

Curiously, I just went looking the whole computer for them... cant find time. Bitch probably deleted them.

as least money is easy to understand at least when it comes to power in a relationship. You will have power. Make her kinda beg first. Take her back and if unsatisfied cut that bitch off also post face

I do! Why is she trying to come back though?

The fact she was making more money but spending it on herself and not paying bills... That's what I don't like.

But she's only human. If she's perfect in every other way, then why let this fact prevent any future reconciliation?

Tell her you'll take her back. Then quit your job and spend all day on the couch posting on Sup Forums. We all place bets as to how long until she leaves you again.

Op here.

I wont take her back but I will try to pursue a FWB situation.

I will keep you posted.
Thanks Sup Forums you as always know your shit.
Been here on and off since 2007.

do this

Even though you have feelings for her and she may still have them for you, the simplest response is that, regardless of circumstances, she left you for the desire of a comfier lifestyle meaning she values that more than your love for each other.

In the end, that is what matters most in a relationship and, if she prioritized anything over the desire to be by your side, she doesn't truly love you and will betray you when circumstances change.

"For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, till death do us part"; she has decided to not value these vows with you that you two were going to take, and forever betrayed that trust.

There are many women out there who would honor you and these promises, and one will be truly proud to call you her husband, in all senses of the title. You must move on and be patient, my heart goes out to you user.

Bill Burr would give the same advice Sup Forums will. Fuck her. Although that's time you can't make up she didn't hold through thick and thin. Sure I'm probably not giving you the best advice don't go back unless your lonely & she is aware of what she did to you. She came back after you made it but she left when you needed her most. You used money for bills she spent it on herself & family. I didn't hear anything about you in that.

Talk and see if you can grow a new relationship out of this.

Op, where do you meet these girls?

lol Bill Burr can't even fix his own situation with his feminist cunt liberal piece of shit wife