Literally cucked today Sup Forums. The worst part is no even likes me cause im useless...

Literally cucked today Sup Forums. The worst part is no even likes me cause im useless, and all the people around me prefer the guy my gf chose over me.

I feel like ending it all. need someone to talk to.

im useless too! lets be useless together

thats nice. But the guy who literally cucked me is a 4channer himself.

I cant trust anyone. I hate everyone around me pretty much.

Well, there is a reason to everything. Think about that

self pity is hard to fight in situations like this but this is just one thing user. Its one thing out of thousands of other things that will happen in your life. You just need to mature a little thats all

What reason is there?

I sacrificed my life for this girl. I gave her money, time, revealed my true self. only for it to be torn away. And now one cares. The whole world is telling me i have no purpose. I literally want to buy a gun and kill myself right now.

How the fuck am i going to get over it? They are in the same classes as me, i have to see them everyday for the next 3 years and be reminded how much of a loser i am. I cant even blame myself for being a 4channer, because the guy she went with is literally a 4channer himself who faps to hentai

Just. What can i even do? I have hobbies, i really tried grinding on them for hours last night telling myself i will be better and more influential. But thats not how life works. Im literally useless. Only thing i have going for me is literally only owning 20 k.

Nah don't do that instead kill them both! There problem solved

Kill them both

we are on the same place my dude... i want to fucking die too

i agree withmaybe you're better off without her. maybe this just proves that she's unworthy of your greatness. maybe it shows how much of a cheating whore bitch she is

>I sacrificed my life for this girl. I gave her money, time, revealed my true self

this is the part that hurts the most right?... give all that to atleast get some love and send to eat shit...

Work out a ton and become a alpha male. Kick that guys ass, then rape him. Easy as that.

there is obviously one solution to this, kill them and then suicide by cop, that is the only sensible thing you can do, also make sure you stream it

DOUBLE TRIPS CONFIRMS DO IT

Time will heal.

I dont even give a shit about the cunt. Its the fact that im an artist, and the guy she went for is a better artist in everyway whose art everyone loses. And no matter how hard i try, ill never reach it.

Im not even going to sleep anymore ever again. im going to draw till i have a heart attack

KILL

HIM

DO NOT GO INTO THE VOID WITHOUT A STRUGGLE

Channel it into anger you big fuckin' pussy. You did so much that you claimed in that relationship, then its not your fucking fault to beat yourself up over it. Its her fault for being a shitty human. Get mad.

op i understand that feeling. i felt similar last year and that caused me my depression. i learned to forget about whoever you envy because they're probably a stupid fucker anyways. you're you and you're special in that way, no matter if you think you are or not. especially for something as subjective as art, there's no such thing as a better artist. i'm sure you have a unique style that somebody would thoroughly enjoy.

IVE HAD AN ART blOG FOR 3 WEEKS POSTING REGULARY AND NO FOLLOWERS AT ALL.

HE CREATES ONE IN A DAY AND EVERYONE LOVES.

ART IS OBJECTIVE. NO ONE IS GOING TO REMEMBER MY SHITTY WRITING IN YEARS

>I'm sad, Sup Forums help me!
>I'm not gonna fucking ask you guys for help you're Sup Forums.

double trips user. the site has spoken.

i have a friend whos with an ex of mine. technically you could say she ended it...

use to bug me, not anymore.

i started thinking about it differently, he knows my dick has been there. that mouth has also been on my cock.

i've fooled around with many other (hotter girls) since then, friends and randoms on trip, camping, parties, etc.

He's still with her.

You have to literally just not give a fuck at all and that infuriates them even worse. Not that i want that, im happy for both of them, really :)

Then get better you cunt or just do it for fun or something.
Also you're literally considering an hero over some disloyal bint. Get a hold of yourself.

Last week my girlfriend cheated on me then got decided to break up with for for this guy. I was in the same boat as you giving my heart and soul to this girl. I cried for that night, then i shrugged it off because if she doesnt care about me, why should i care about her. Dont live for someone else, live for yourself.

stop being edgy. Share ur skype.

And this may be bad advice but ill give you the advice i gave myself. Just move on and get over with it. Whats the use of being sad and depressed over it. Yes you may obsess with her for a little bit but the feeling will pass. Its scary how fast ou can go from loving someone to hating them. Just move on, go hang out woth friends, go meet people, go learn a language, do whatever. This girl isnt worth your life.

/r/niceguys

But no seriously, the problem is you. Man TF up.

Kill yourself m9. Just end it. Theyre waiting for you on the other side

I like that you focused on your hobbies, but I think you should find one that involves exercising if you haven't already. Find self-confidence at the gym or join a sport. It's embarrassing at first when you're weak as shit, but putting in the time and effort, watching the progress, seeing the results. It's crazy influential. If you're in the same classes as them. Fucking study for them. Be an overachiever. Get the best grades and show her she ain't shit and she was dead weight to you. Overachieve. Be the best you can be. It's hard, I know it is. But you need to fucking find out what makes you happy. Explore life. It's vast OP

what's link to your art blog. ill follow you :)