Opinions on Moby?

Opinions on Moby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=YMru9bMnKw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like his best of the worst movie reviews

I hope Michael Stipe gets AIDs and dies

His Facebook is literal fucking cancer. He talks about two things: anti-Trump and veganism. What a boring man. I guess in a way he reflects that in his music?

you mean disco pitbull?

Irrelevant for about 20 years and makes annoying juvenile political comments

The song "Go" was pretty good

That's all I got

I like him almost solely because of endless Coachella set where he refused to stop playing. Also, that Moby song they used at the end of one of the Sopranos episodes was fantastic. Other than that, I really don't know much about him.

I don't like Sven Vath, techno is way too repetitive for me

*Michael Stevens

*Shakin' Stevens

Piero Scaruffi

DALE

Looks like a Rivers Cuomo battling cancer.

>anti-Trump and veganism

I stopped following him on Facebook because of this reason too. I don't support or deny his opinions but I was sick of having this shoved down my throat every day.

you guys into deerhunter or

what so you'll listen to moby's music but you can't handle him having different opinions

makes sense

Occassional reminder that this is literally the best album ever made.

He's released some timeless classics that i will never get tired of listening to but currently his brand of electronica is boring as fuck

It's not that, it's that it's all he talks about now. Like I get it, you hate trump, so does like half the country.

he's only happy when he's metatrolling

his music is absolutely shit though, that's all i mean, like you can handle that tripe but him having an uncontroversial opinion is a bit much

1999 AOTY

Filler: the album

I read his memoir and enjoyed it but am myself old. Felt like volume two sill be better because he just finishes making Play at the end and isn't well known.

I had no idea there was an awesome rave movement in 90- 91

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo

I like this one better, saw it at the theatre with my Dad when I was 15

youtube.com/watch?v=YMru9bMnKw0

As Christgau put it, techno is something you can't really appreciate unless you're in da club whacked out on E. Listening to it on your laptop with headphones doesn't do the music justice.

>yfw pretty much all the songs were used in prominent TV commercials

Harmless guy that people only hate because Eminem told them to hate.

kinda shit

Breakbeat based techno is cancer.

Came here to share the same sentiment. Good to know there are others of us out there.

He can get stomped by Obie!

Obie Trice was pretty underrated