What are your hobbies Sup Forums.?Just bought a new gsxr 1000 and loving it

What are your hobbies Sup Forums.?Just bought a new gsxr 1000 and loving it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDKS7Lyw3Yw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=YgP1JGIXjbY
youtube.com/watch?v=OijcbU4Vbys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just bought an 07 triumph speed triple and im obsessed with it.

Drone racing

My best friend races sportbikes, he has a GSXR 750 with lots of mods and tuning. He is always trying to get me to race motorcycles with him.

But drone racing is fun as fuck and costs like 5% as much.

I have a race this weekend. Not my video, but that is a pic of one of my drones.
youtube.com/watch?v=zDKS7Lyw3Yw

timestamp it

I like to stroke it

nice

thanks. thing pulls like a mother fucker. i havent timed it, but its 0-100 is gotta be like 5 seconds

Sick man looks like fun

Sitting on Sup Forums all day, drinking all day and fapping.

Squid.

Mud bogging

What year is that? Looks like an older model.

I practice Savate, boxing, international rules kickboxing

I also really like drinking excessively

There's also guns and my virago bobber I'm trying to finish, but the fighting and drinking don't leave much time for them.

R6 rider checking in, how does that make OP a squid?

video games are fun, but this is kinda over the top

My man. I bought a new r1 back in 02. Want a new one but am an oldfag and don't need to go back to getting tickets.

Pic isn't mine but it's a 2009

Frankly, unless you're a track rider I consider any GSX-R owner a squid by default, it's stereotypical but in general they're the biggest douchebag riders on the road.

Would kill to spend a day in here

buying something isn't a hobby you faggot.

i have a hypermotard and an africa twin

I like to paint camels

nice. Had a K7 for 6 years. Fucking loved that bike. So god damn fast and stable. Got many good stories of crazy shit I did on that bike.

say's the one calling other people douche bags on a Chinese hamster breeding image forum.

Cool, do you burn hundred dollar bills too?

fucking Aprilia > Ducati

Ducati has become the Italian version of Harley. BUY MY NAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dunno, i rode in a big group for years and there didn't seem to be a brand specific douche, squids didn't seem to flock to a specific brand.

4 wheeling

Why? The TV screens and sound systems are mediocre at best. I don't have nearly the game selection as that, but my home theater system blows that away. the gaming experience at my place is 100X better.

no fear of what? being gay?

seriously what's with people ricing out their 4 wheelers now days..? Halo lights on something that naturally gets covered in shit and mud in like 20 minutes of riding in the bush? and your gay ass light bar. pls KYS. you are worthless.

>Cool, do you burn hundred dollar bills too?

If it makes you this mad then sure I definitely do. Dropped at least another $5k on mods for the AT since I bought it too. Just bought a set of wheels for my S4 too. U mad?

There's 6 speakers in that picture.

You have no fear so Do it

Quad dubs... wat

i need a new cover though lol

alos, ducatis are actually good. aprilias are nice too, I'd love to own both. That Tuono 1100 V4..... mmmm. RSV4 factory or an F4 may be in my duture as well. An F3 would be cool too, since I miss my daytona 675 so much.

Maybe it's a regional thing, somehow I doubt it, because it seems to be echoed pretty profoundly on the internet as well.

Can't be mad at someone as gay as you. because I know you suffer from a mental disability. you should totally buy a bass tracker next, and a dully to tote it around.

lolmad

>hobby
>motorcycle
Is public transit a hobby too?

Autism at its finest

its called adding personal touches. While I think the no fear bar is stupid, user probably likes it and hey, whatever floats his boat.

>Autism at its finest

Your post? Yes.

So your new hobby is "organ donor"?

this intrigues me.

How much does that drone cost?

Do you use VR with it? If so how much does that cost?

Do you crash a lot?

How much damage can they take?

You seem to need a lot of external stimulation, the need for attention is clear. Have something you want to talk about, your grown up man-child toy's say's to everyone you're trying to fill some sort of void, what is it user? trouble coming out of the closest to your family?

Built and fly one of these.
Pic not mine.

You could open your own IMAX theater with all the projecting you're doing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Sorry that you've got a problem with me enjoying my life while I'm on this rock flying through space.

Here's a pic I took at a Trump rally.

you, sir, have the mental capabilities of a carrot. put a bullet in your skull cavity please

I own a 04 750! cops aint got shit on us boi

04 gsx-r 750

I had a Daytona 675! It was pretty fucking fantastic but I decided to move on to something different for traveling. Hoping to grab another in the future for track shenanigans.

How do you like the Africa Twin? What kind of riding do you use it for mostly?

>its called adding personal touches
every fucking redneck and nigger around me has those gay ass ebay tier light bars. IT stopped being personal touch, like 5 years ago. and halo lights stopped being a personal touch like 10 years ago..

you should see the retards around here, who put N2O bottles on their quads, and turbocharge them, just to have the "I GOT THE BIGGER DICK" at all the meetups, then they go an ride like retards and try to get themselves stuck, instead of riding around the fucking big ass quicksand pits, they ride through them, makes no sense.. the lack of efficiency of doing something shows lack of mental capacity to do simple situation deduction task.

The no fear is a sticker it's just for show and the radiator and snorkels are in the front so water can go up to the handle bars. some people are retarded And should be chemical castrated to stop them for polluting the gene pool

Comic books and boxing/martial artsy shit. I don't really care too much about non-boxing stuff, but weeb-kwon-douche is always fun to dick around with

Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards with an apparent deductive logic in a way that forbears any actual material fact.

AT is an amazing bike. It rides like a dirtbike offroad. Most "adventure bikes" aren't anywhere near as capable as it is offroad. My dad has a 2015 R1200GS and likes my twin more.

It really can do anything. Last weekend I did 1000 miles all around washington.

I use it for what it is sold as, adventure riding. It goes anywhere. Great touring bike compared to my hyper, which isn't so bad itself.

I'm pretty drunk. Definitely go ride a twin if you can. I opted for the normal transmission over the DCT due to weight also enjoyment/bike control.

just because someone turbos a small engine vehicle does not mean theyre trying to advertize the size of their penis. although those people do exist. turboing smaller engines can infact be more difficult than larger, and in turn be a feat of engineering prowess

>boxing
Muh nigga

What's savate?

I work on small German cars made by a company birthed from Nazis.

Don't you just love my truck then

:)

plus, who doesnt wanna go fast?

>And should be chemical castrated to stop them for polluting the gene pool

I'm not the one who fucking hulked out his manchild toy, and put some fleamarket tier "no fear" sticker on his gay ass ebay-tier lightbar.

Sup Forums and booze, life is great

How much does that drone cost?
Drone is about $200-400 depending on if you want the best gear. But a $200 one would still be really fast. Skill matters more than equipment.

The controller you fly it with will cost $100-400. There is no need for a $400 one. Drones only need a few controls so a lot of really nice and simple controllers have come out recently that only have what a drone would need. The $400 ones are for guys with super complex Rc airplanes with 4 engines, retractable landing gear etc. You only need the joysticks and maybe 2 or 3 switches for a drone. So one of the new $100 controllers is totally fine.

Do you use VR with it?
Goggles cost $200-450
It's not "VR" really, but they are goggles. They are specialty goggles that have radio receivers built into them and receive the wireless video from the drone.

>Do you crash a lot?
All the time, every 5-10 minutes. Sometimes more often than that.

>How much damage can they take?
A good one can take tons of damage. They are practically indestructible. The only moving parts are the 4 motors. Motors are $10-25 each and are the most common thing to break. The carbon fiber arms on my drone are about $8 each. They break maybe once every 30 crashes or so. You have to crash really hard to break an arm, but sometimes they get stress fractures from repeated crashes and will break on a mild crash.

you never break everything. A really bad crash might be $100 to fix. Most crashes only break propellers and propellers are less than $1 each. Usually $3 or so for a 4 pack of propellers. I buy them like 100 at a time.

As someone who works in the welding industry. not hard at all. and 99.99% of those fucks have some sort of shop do it for them, how do I know? they come into my shop!

it's nothing new an initiative, simple catalog tier turbo kits, and stupid amounts of money for me to weld up literally a box and MAX 6 feet of beads.

Skip to 5:44 in this video if you want an example of how durable these things are. He just slams it into brick walls over and over trying to do a loop though this staircase.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgP1JGIXjbY

pic is of another one of my drones stuck in the dirt like a dart after a crash

Savate is a French (I know) martial art, that is actually pretty badass.

It's the only competitive form of kickboxing where you get to wear boots when you kick each other in the head, because it all comes from Street fighting.

Look up Francois Pennacchio vs Ramon Dekkers. Pennacchio is a Savatuer and Dekkers is Nak Muay.

It's a kickboxing match so it's kind of a neutral rule set.

Long story short, we focus less on power of kicks, because they don't need to be as hard when you kick with boots, and focus more on movement and combos.

A couple reasons it remains obscure is the work rate is much higher than most styles due to the constant movement, and a lot of it is still in French. It's the same deal as Judo moves being in Japanese, but it's French, so it's not as cool.

im just a shadetree mechanic, an enthusiast. i prefer to do all my own work, and ill be damned if i ever buy a pre built kit to do something, its always more expensive anyway. have you ever turbod a small carbeurated engine? like a dirtbike or go cart

I sail boats, started a club out in the Pacific northwest a few years back. I have a Catalina 27 and a Crown 23, a Cal 20, 2 lasers, an albacore and an O'day.I also enjoy rock climbing since the environment round here yields a lot of good locations. Other than that I enjoy welding and smithing, brewing beer and hiking.

Badass, dude. I would give my left testicle to ride on the west coast. So many good roads out there.

I am definitely heading in that direction bike-wise so I'll ride one as soon as I get the chance. My current ride is a Versys. Surprisingly capable road bike and definitely not meant for the dirt but not like I'm fucking up a pretty bike if I eat it.

Thanks for the info I think you just convinced me to buy one. I always thought the good ones costed $5k+ but that video looks awesome.

any other advice would be much appreciated.

Dirt bikes>Street bikes

Unless you're a city loving faggot

damn that thing is cruising into solid brick and concrete like it's nothing.

Calls op a squid then posts the all time ultimate squidbike lol fuckin clown. All the modern sportbikes 600 750 and liter are awesome. 08 1000rr here.

Obviously too fat or scared to ride lol. Maybe youll understand one day when your boyfriend gives you a ride on the back of his bike.

Yeah they are amazingly durable. The only time they break is when the crash is so violent you have to expect it to break.

The batteries are pretty fragile, they are soft in order to save weight so they are vulnerable to punctures and can be ruined pretty easy. Had one puncture and catch fire last weekend. It's always fun sprinting to your drone so you can get the burning battery off before it cooks your drone.

Polycarbonate plastic propellers aren't the stiffest, but they are almost impossible to break. They will just bend in crashes. You can only bend them back a couple times before they are just too weak. A weakened prop can explode from the g forces of high RPM so I usually don't bend them back more than 2 or 3 times. It sucks having a prop blow up and then lose control at full speed. That's when you break shit.

So it's mostly just going through tons and tons of cheap ass disposable propellers when you crash.

pic of 2 of my racing drones

Pretty fucking cool Sup Forumsro. I got a supersport bike when i was 18 cause i cant afford to fly. Im jelly.

i want a ninja 636

>turbod a small carbed engine
Yessir, GS500 and an SV650. although the SV650 exploded. it did NOT like 22ft.lb on stock internals... kek. both where safe on 8 ft.lbs.

Bikers are fucktards.
Prove me wrong.

wtf are you talking about, user? ive been riding for 17 years. i told you to kys cause you were implying riding a motorcycle is not a hobby

Hobbies don't kill you. Riding motorcycles is a passion.

is blow through the most effective method?

do your research before you buy anything

go join the rcgroups forum and start lurking. that's probably the most active online forum for them.

I recommend building your own. You can buy prebuilts but you are going to break shit. So its best to know how to repair and replace every single part. There aren't very many parts.

And look into simulators.

Freerider FPV $5
Liftoff (on steam) not free
Hotprops (free beta) my personal favorite and free!
There are a few other simulators I'm forgetting. But check those out.

One of my favorite freestyle drone videos by one of my favorite youtube pilots, Skitzo
youtube.com/watch?v=OijcbU4Vbys

Fuck you bitch boy. Go suck Rossi's dick and trim your neck beard

>I consider any GSX-R owner a squid
Neat, I'm glad you have found ways to divide and conquer people within your own hobby group. It's almost like you never left highschool and you're in some faggy clique who doesn't like X because Y.

This

I've never understood people who take rivalries like Ford vs Chevy or import vs. domestic seriously.

I understand being sarcastic about it and doing it a little just to talk some shit. But to seriously be loyal to one brand of aluminum and steel and think the other brand of aluminum and steel is for retards is beyond me.

wise user is wise

Both of them I pressurized the whole system. basically a whole box around the carbs. the only thing you need to upgrade/worry about is the floats in the carbs. if they are shit plastic they could rupture and no longer float.. as they fill with gasoline. at 8psi you wont see this problem, and will have noticeable performance gains.

pics? after upgrading to metal floats, is 8psi all you can safely do?