Why is he so cute Sup Forums?

Why is he so cute Sup Forums?

Because he's a damaged soul and you have a compulsive desire to try and "fix" him
Adorable picture btw

what is he dreaming of?

black dick on the table

post rare Jamies

Off topic, but my friends think I'm retarded for preferring Xiu Xiu over Beethoven (even though they really can't be compared). Beethoven's music means absolutely nothing to me even though I've been playing music and learning theory for almost ten years, and Xiu Xiu has much more emotion, a more original sound and a better sense of atmosphere and feeling
Am I retarded?

Off topic, but my friends think I'm retarded for preferring Xiu Xiu over Beethoven (even though they really can't be compared). Beethoven's music means absolutely nothing to me even though I've been playing music and learning theory for almost ten years, and Xiu Xiu has much more emotion, a more original sound and a better sense of atmosphere and feeling
Am I retarded?

faggot shit

Shit I've been outed

Now I'm just confused, I've never even listened to Kanye

Kanye? That's got nothing to do with anything. This is Melon's ranking btw

Nothing wrong with that desu. I'm classically trained and I think Beethoven is boring as shit. I think it's more because Beethoven and so many other composers of the classical and surrounding eras permeate our culture so much. Beethoven, Mozart etc. are uninteresting largely because we have heard it all before, and have built subsequent understandings of music off the back of it. This doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the music, and that Beethoven+ weren't doing experimental and interesting music at the time, but you are more predisposed to find it boring because you've heard it all before.

Obviously, new music is more experimental as it is built off this tradition. Additionally, the context of the songs (what Jamie is singing about, what music it sounds like) is more relevant to you in the contemporary era. I'm sure if you went 200 years from now there would be people that say Xiu Xiu is uninteresting.

Tbh stop listening to your friends. The composers who are often making really interesting music consider the western art tradition and move around and outside of it.

You should read interviews from Steve Reich where he talks about his influences. He's a great example of a composer that doesn't care about traditions and just listens to what he wants.

rude

this is the only cute photo of him

he has an asian partner and she let him use asian man with a small penis as his album cover. what a traitor she is

I dont think she was in the band then.

She wasn't
Does anyone know why she isn't playing with them on tour these days?