ITT: we write the edgiest movie that could realitically win an oscar

ITT: we write the edgiest movie that could realitically win an oscar.

Setting: Germany, 1924

Alt. History Holocaust movie where the Jews are imprisoning the Germans

Starring Sascha Baron Coen as Hitler

>Alt

Hitler: The School Years

No, wait, that's just the pitch, not the real title. I'm sure we can do better than that.

How about just "Adolf"?

"Hitler: Reich Rising"? Fuck, this isn't working

Easy Adolf.

Easy A, but with Hitler. The twist being that the girl he likes is jewish but scorns him, so... yeah. You know.

I'd love to see a ww3 movie where it's islam vs the west.

Setting is in the ruins of some European city and the film exlores religion and culture.

You're pic related would be it. A Mel Gibson movie showing, not only the Spanish being fucked up, but how savage yet advanced the Aztecs are. The Climax to the first movie would be Pedro slaughtering the nobles during that feast. Then the start for the next movie would be them fleeing the alert city in the night.

Stalin: The Man of Steel

Kingdom of Heaven 2

>edgy
>Oscar
The Academy only votes for soft, safe films.

Starring Idris Elba as Weewuz DaJewbergs N'Shietstein

Wtf is wrong with you kid why ware you talking like that? Please go back to red dit and dont ever come here again

A transracial transgender person being imprisoned in Awshitwiz after being found out helping Jewish Muslims escape forced to slave labor and being raped by white inmates higher on the prison social ladder plotting her her escape only to be anal injected drugs but she manages to escape and beat her anal addiction and help others escape until the war ends and she travel to America to start a new life only to be gun down by the police.

There, easy

psh kid its called stream of conscious kid look it up

A trademark of reddit posting

I think your mentality and personality are more suited to that place.

There is nothing 'edgy' about Hitler or Nazi Germany.

*grabs throat* what the fuck did you just say about me, my child???

That's just be a thinly veiled critique against Israel. That shit ain't winning no oscars or acclaim.

Coldsteel the Hedgheg versus Da Jokah Babes

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

a film like but about noncing, which ends with the protag killing themselves.

So what happens next?

There was already that one movie which switched Blacks and Whites in the USA.

You dont have to type it out you faggot
My nigga
Im saying you are an autistic faggot

>The Sound of Life (December 26, 2017)
Directed by Steven Spielberg.

During World War II, Noah, a closeted homosexual Jewish musician, is sent to the Auschwitz concentration camp for challenging the Nazi party, and dedicates himself to protecting a young prisoner, Sira, while also reconnecting with his childhood friend Hugo, now a Nazi soldier also struggling with his homosexuality. As the Holocaust looms, Noah decides to write a final piece to leave as his legacy.

>Leonardo DiCaprio as Noah.
>Alexander Skarsgard as Hugo.
>Lupita N'yongo as Sira.
>Daniel Day-Lewis as Hiram, Noah's abusive father.
>Meryl Streep as Ana, Noah's absent mother.
>Cate Blanchett as Monica, Noah's suffering sister.
>Eddie Redmayne as Herschel, Noah's awkward assistant.
>Chiwetel Ejiofor as Leroy, Sira's husband.
>Tilda Swinton as Adolf Hitler.

>gay WW2 film
>not about Tom of Finland

>"In my drawings I have no political statements to make, no ideology. I am thinking only about the picture itself. The whole Nazi philosophy, the racism and all that, is hateful to me, but of course I drew them anyway—they had the sexiest uniforms!"

these are oscar baits, not something edgy

My dream is to make a film about my great grandfather. He fought in WW1 and the participated in the Finnish Civil War. It's an exciting life story.

cool story brrahh

He finished the civil war? Which one and how? That does sound exciting.

>Anti-Israel movies don't win acclaim

What is Five Broken Cameras?
What is Munich?
What is Waltz With Bashir?

Adele is a charitable young woman who travels to Paris in the 19th Century to pursue a career in the arts, but struggles to sell her paitings due to her lack of a formal education. Holding on to her dream of having a famous name, she endures. Facing hardship to pay her dues to her landlord, she is coherced into trading food and shelter for sexual favors. The landlord soon begins lending her to his friends, and one of them, a pimp, forces Adele into prostitution. The hardship inspires Adele to produce horrowing paintings of human suffering, but she is unable to attract sponsors due to her reputation.

Adele is eventually sold by her pimp to Jacques, a cruel millionaire who keeps her chained in a cabin watched over by his brutish bodyguard Viktor and forces her to participate in humiliating sexual torture acts. Jacques' frigid wife, Monique, is aware of his brutality, but condones to him acting it out on Adele rather than her. She likewise tortures Adele out of jealousy for Adele's good-looks.

Growing increasingly detached but nevertheless determined to survive, Adele attempts to escape, but captured by Viktor and raped, becoming pregnant. When Jacques discovers of this, he aborts the baby by punching Adele in the stomach several times, which finally breaks Adele. Jacques hires a second caretaker, Roland, to watch over the cabin, but Adele manages to seduce him into killing Viktor and helping him escape. Adele then infiltrates the mansion and brutally kills Jacques and Monique while Roland sets the house ablaze, indirectly killing its innocent staff.

A world where the Axis won WW2 and the whole movie would show the world as an utopia at Sup Forums standarts

Thinly veiled critiques hiding under Nazism won't, because it'd just be viewed as childish (and potentially offensive to all the non-Jewish victims of the Third Reich) to dress it up in a nazi costume instead of tackling it directly.

Adele controls Roland by promising to flee with him to Italy and uses him to enact revenge on her pimp, the landlord and all others who have wronged her. However, when Roland also murders the landlord's wife and teenage son, who were oblivious to his crimes and often helped Adele, oblivious to her plight, Adele turns on him and fatally stabs him. Wandering the streets in a daze, she happens upon a happy young couple who mistake her for a vagrant and give her pity. In a fit of rage, she murders the young couple and realizing the monster she's become, she commits suicide.

With no papers on her, Adele is declared a vagrant and buried with no name. The landlord's inn is eventually sold to another man, and his wife finds Adele's paintings in her old room and shares them with a friend of the family who is an artist. He displays the paintings, both the cheerful ones and the somber ones, credited to an unknown artist, and they are celebrated by the art community, who muse who was the mystery painter and how he could have such a firm grasp of both sides of the human life.

Quantum Leap: The Motion Picture

Leap 1: Dr. Sam Beckett leaps into the body of a slave in the American south.

Leap 2: Dr. Sam Beckett leaps into the body of a Jew in the Warsaw Ghetto.

Leap 3: Dr. Sam Beckett leaps into the body of a gay man dying of AIDS in the 1980s.

Directed by Steven Spielberg
Starring Leonardo DiCaprio

Wins all the oscars.

all minorities pleased

>implying it doesn't exist already

>Bored housewife gives back alley abortions in WWII Great Britain using a cheese grater and boiling soap. Gets caught after nearly killing an abortee

has a worse movie ever won best picture? besides crash of course

Put in Dr Sam Beckett leaps into the body of a suffragette in 20th century Britain as no.3.

It's a movie about a kid planning and executing a school shooting but the twist is he goes to the Rapist Patriarchy Training Academy

Buckle up and start watching some of the older winners. There are a lot of stinkers, but pic related is probably the worst.

>not black trans suffragette

Check your privilege, shitlord.

YES I hated Crash

Where Muslims are the good guys

cant believe high noon lose against it

>ow_the_edge.jpg

nah that's sjw

where palestine or ISIS are the good guys

The Messiah returns as a palestinian girl.

Bumping to stay alive

These are actually pretty good

The movie starts off following a German soldier in WWI, beginning with the development of him becoming a soldier and the level of brotherhood and comradery in the service. It will then timeskip to 1916 during the Battle of the Somme, the soldier will see the horrors of WWI and the pain that soldiers had to go through not only through combat but at their posts. In the last 10-20 minutes the soldier and his friends will be hit by a mustard gas attack, with the soldier having a fit of blindness. Then while in the hospital, on November 10th the soldier in bed learn of the Treaty of Versailles and have a burst of rage. During his rage the doctor will come in to try to calm him to avail, as that happens the camera zooms in to reveal on the clipboard the doctor has that the soldier's name is

Adolf Hitler

This is better as a video game idea though.

American exchange student (played by an asian girl) goes to Africa for an internship with a wildlife organization

Over the course of the film she changes from optimistic naive girl to a hardened cynical one after first hand experience in the hell hole that is Africa.

She witnesses majestic animals being poached and brualized by poachers, the genocide of the white Africans by blacks, the rampant rape and the war lords that rape and pillage small villages.

Climax of the movie is when her non-black african friends get massacred and she escapes into the wilderness and goes full operator killing poachers and african war lords.

Pretty much Come and See: Africa Edition starring asian girl.

Albert Fish biopic.

This would be good. Christianfags would be ticked but they couldn't do shit, only problem would be some jew producer would probably not fund it. I'm not Sup Forums, but I am realistic enough to understand some shit would fly and some shit wouldn't.

This idea also reminds me of some book description I read about, some reincarnation of Jesus or something and the setting is an alternate universe where Jesus (or the backup one or something) had the power to send shit to a pocket universe (or similar) and sent most metallic ores to it and so their tech is limited to non-metallic shit.

Seems like a gay version of The Green Inferno.

Rambo pt III. Watch more movies, you teenager.

a group of black people rise against the whites
they kill whites in horrible ways

directed by Quentin Tarantino

No, no. She helps out the blacks, right, and then at the end, they rape her.

This would win 5 oscars, not just one, and get 9.0 on IMDB

This is perfect. Edgy as fuck, but people would eat it up.

You should end it with the man shaving his normal mustache into his signature Hitler one.

Not like a movie that doesn't show Hitler as a monster could ever win an Oscar.