So, the bones come to surface. I just want to see a show of hands out of curiousness...

So, the bones come to surface. I just want to see a show of hands out of curiousness. Who here is law enforcement or higher? State what you are and what you do. Pick kinda related and just because I and im sure a lot of others would like to know as well. Are you Police, swat, fbi, military, cia, nsa, something secret, something not many people hear about? State your security clearance and have you seen top secret information?

There is a like 0.00009% chance that I foreseen this thread in a dream or something lol. BUT that is highly unlikely but I do REMEMBER this thread somehow.

I op posted that btw.

>police
>swat
>not thinking these are one and the same

I'm the president of my home owners association.

This happens to me constantly, I have dreams that end up coming true. Sometimes I remember things before they happen and its fucking weird, kinda feels like Deja vu

I'm President of the United States

Wouldn't surprise me one fucking bit to learn Orange Jewlius is a fucking Sup Forumstard with how fucking retarded he is.

Good job, get that wall going XD

Hahahaha found the wog

WHITE DEVIL

Everyone here is logged and checked out

Old news

Did someone say log?

Confirmed if dubs

And legalized pot already. This would throw the dem base through a loop

Lol key word search for log, comes here to shit one out. XD

In the president of the Andy Sixx Ass Log fan club

Just wanted to test something. Maybe you can see posts from other threads :p

bored as fuck .-.

HOLY SHIT YOU CAN LOL

welcome to Sup Forums

The random shit you see too is kinda funny :P just from post alone. Ah well gg.

On Sup Forums, everything is a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy...

Lets dig some shit up.

I'm paralegal, user here at Sup Forums we just recycle recycled memes
Or force em if they suck

I used to have this exact ability user.
It got to the point where I could daydream some improbably be and it would happen.

Copy that

theres another thread with this image right now