Ask an enlightened person anything. I will only answer 5 questions today

Ask an enlightened person anything. I will only answer 5 questions today.

How do you like your steak?

Life is to short to get distracted. Today you live tomorrow you die on a couch masturbating.

Do u eat pubes?

Should I move?

will he get trips?

no

Yes I like steak, rib-eye is my favourite.

No I dont eat pubes.

Do you eat ass?

If moving will make you happy and show you a new experience, then yes. If you are happy where you are , then no

My wife's, sometimes :-)

What was the most difficult obstacle you overcame on your path to enlightenment

Myself

elaborate, nigger

Who is hotter? Domino Presley or Jane Marie?

You are the only one that can delay progress. Events are just happening, either climb over it or stop moving.

Dont know who they are.

Cool advice, but I was looking more for your personal toughest endeavor

give it a quick google!

Why did the Jews do 9-11?

Personal was keeping to goals I made. Got distracted a lot.

People did 9-11

Let's see if you can answer this koan; I have insight as to the intent, so...let's see if you can prove worth:

The oldest, and most studied: what is the sound of one hand clapping?

What are the core values you live by as an enlightened individual

What ever you choose the sound should be :-)

Explore everything that will or might take you to true happiness

A good attempt, but missing the point. There are points to koans, ultimately...what else can you extract from it?

What's your definition of true happiness

How do you get over shitty people? Like an ex that ruined your life or some random kid that keeps passive aggressively talking shit to you for no reason. What are the best ways to move on and literally stop caring?

claims to enlightenment allow your ego to shine through, ironically smashing your humility and enlightenment

"stay woke fam"

You are thinking too much. Short answer : Who cares. Solving a koan is like solving a complex math problem , it only makes the ego happy. :-)

Just looking at the world and seeing that everything is good. Nature especially help you achieve this.

How many mushrooms should I take for my first trip?

About 1.5 grams. Choose a place that will calm you and make you happy. Avoid lots of people.

Doesn't sound like youre any more enlightened than i am lol. You just made a few new years resolutions and youre all gung-ho because you followed through. Congrats, but don't walk around like you meditated and fasted in a cave for a month.

Is the Earth flat?

>Jane Marie
None, one looks angry and the other looks vain.

How would I start to meditate or at least begin the path to enlightenment? I have tried to research it but I just find a bunch of clickbaity websites.

>Thinking you're better than people

Deflection. A natural response. But koans are not mental exercises like math--they are carefully built to deconstruct logic. The ego has nothing to do with this koan. What is the answer? Keep going!

Congrats on also reaching enlightenment. Just don't doubt yourself so much ;-)

You sound happy, but your ideas are subjective.

Logically, how can you believe that everything is good? Does enlightenment come with the idea that everything has inherent moral goodness?

Your enlightenment seems to fall short of simple logic, which is the first concept I'd attribute to a truly enlightened individual

Dont know, havent been that high yet.

The purpose of a koan is to give you that moment of pure mindfullness, where you see the world as paused while still moving.

Good and bad are just concepts our mind likes to use to label things but its not, if you remove the good and bad filters from your mind you will only see random life.

There is no logic in enlightenment.

Im going for a stroll now. Thanks for the questions.

If logic doesn't apply, how do you explain it as a state of being?

A good response, but that doesn't answer the koan. There is an answer...if you approached a Zen master, he would require a response--or else one would be sent to reflect further. Keep going!

>OP gets challenged and can't prove shit

back to the mountaintop to contemplate life, you nigger

Thank you for your question Roshi. Do you like tea?

>enlightened

why are you such a fag?

Did you read his answer about how he likes steak?

You're not enlightened.This is coming from someone who has practiced Buddhism and had mini-awakenings.

If you were enlightened, you wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums.You would be out in the world, seeing existence as it is and trying to better mankind.Not sitting on your fat ass, covered it crumbs with your dick in your hand.