Other urls found in this thread:

blabseal.com/frodo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xth for Archer

blabseal.com/frodo/

Stream here

>Mishitgan be like

Xth for Michigan scores a fucking TD in the redzone

Who else muted the sound when Bob Griese came one?

WE GO FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN

You good man?

20-6 final, cap this shit

Get this old fuck out of here please.

cooked a steak for the 2nd half. Post what yall are eatin

How thefuck do people thing Harbaugh is a good coach, he never won ANYTHING. Not a single power 5 conference title ever, no natty, no playoff wins, nothing.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

4th and 1 they just got the first do- OH HHH WHOAAAA OHHHH OHHH OOHHHHH WHOOOAAA OOOHH

Dude I've survived App State, I've survived Last years loses to both rivals. I've survived losing to Ohio State too fucking much the past 16 years. Im fine.

something light

Oh fuk yeah bby is been so long, lemme cum in that rerrrrrr

kill yourself

>Hard Rock Stadium
kek do the players get Hard Rock t-shirts

Based Dalvin playing in his B Owl game

Notre Dame would booty blast both of these teams

what do you want from hardees?

Kill me senpai

>I've survived losing to Ohio State too fucking much the past 16 years.
Get used to it

Thank God its Friday, football and the pizza just arrived!

At least I don't live in Michigan

>little10

>legends/leaders

there you go Brian, good joke

$5 burger? And a commercial with some fsu sluts

The losers do

florida st seminOOOOOOHHHH WHOA OOHHH OHHHles coached by JimbOOOOHHH WHOAAAA OHHH OHHH Fisher are playing the Michigan WOOOOHHHHHH OHHH WHOOOAAH OHHHH OHHlverines in the OHHHHHH WHOOOAA OHHHH OHHHrange Bowl

That looks like garbage. You know the wings are shit when you need additional sauce.

>actual snow niggers on TV

bro you forgot the sauce

Are there any white people left in that shit state?

CST gg no re pls

Florida State made me feel special

I laughed, user.

Didn't you defame me as a KKK communist nazi who hates babies and should kill myself over my opinion against radical feminism and now you're defending the Donald of all people? You either need to adjust your principles or I guess you didn't hear of the instance where he considered homosexuals evil and implied that they should have their rights be stripped away amid his other batsh1t insane tirades

Sloots it is

I'm from Texas and Florida is a fag state

jelly of the warchant tbqh

Somebody give me money so I can go to grad school pls

I wish i was eating this

>mfw had pizza captcha

:D

>Ohio state fans

I'm in Scottsdale for winter vacation right now and those faggots are everywhere. To be from Ohio all you have to do is own 30 Ohio state hoodies, have those awful flags on car, and be able to spell Ohio 1000 times in the course of one quarter

Bro.

>legends/leaders

What year do you think this is?

Tennessee here, fuck Texas

I'm an Alpha male Sup Forums

And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

Your shit candidate won it so I guess so

That's garbage. Detroit style deep dish is better.

Where is Khalid Hill give him the ball in the red zone. I swear to god I could call better plays at the 1 than Harbaugh right now. USE THE FB THAT HAS WORKED ALL FUCKING SEASON GOOOOLLY

Games not over yet man, dont kill yourself

am i doin it rite?

>@thesupremetaco

>/r9k/ copypasta on Sup Forums

Deep dish "pizza" is an affront to humanity and all who partake in it should be tried at The Hague.

What, Fried chicken cassarole served in a hubcap?

Buddy's is the best pizza in the world

>tfw tOSU fan living in Tempe

lil Caesars?

Dumb hillbilly mountain man, probably spent all day in the mountains with your Uncle Jim Bob cooking moonshine

Nice tomato soup bread bowl.

>tfw you don't even have the drive to chat up whisper sluts

This game is boring I'm just waiting for halftime faptime

kek

can't wait till TEXAS booty blasts this whole league

Are you fucking kidding me

The DBs are no good.

Ha ha haha hahaha

That's one of the few places you'll get it outside of the state of Michigan. Not the best but it's still authentic.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I was at the fuckin Grand Canyon yesterday and everybody was either Korean or from Ohio. It was a fucking nightmare.

Name three things wrong with moonshine

LGTSS.....MICHISHITTTTTTTT

That sounds like hell.

Real talk: what the fuck is wrong with Michigan's defense?

Hard mode: No "no Peppers".

I need there to be a chimpout in this game, come on guys

Delano Hill blew the Ohio State game at the end with a penalty that set up the game tying fg, good to see his little brother Lavert doing it too.

I wish I had a nice steak like that to go with the beer I just poured.

>this is the 2nd best team in the B1G

FSU has superior talent

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It kills you
Its flammable
Its trashy

Uhh guys I'm from Texas but I watched a video where Korean girls try all the different pizzas and they actually did think Detroit style pizza was the best, then came Chicago and New york style was last

Soo yeaaa I guess Detroit style is the best

over rated because they played almost no good offenses

Peppers isn't even good

WHAT THE FUCK We fucking need Peppers you guys don't understand

Hasn't played a good offense all year and is being exposed

You mean 4th best.

1st is Pedo State
2nd is Wisconsin
3rd is THE Ohio State
4th is Michigan.
5th is Iowa

>Michigan confirmed Peppers Babbies

>It's not aged in an oak barrel and tastes like shit
>it's for white trash retards and makes jim beam standard look classy in comparison
>it's worse than vodka...and that's the worst part

>after tonight, Western Michigan will be the only Michigan team with an opportunity to win their bowl game
that's some wounded pride right there

Looks good! But I prefer a marijuana cigarette with my beer

agree