Sup Forums, I have a confession to make. I think I'm in love with this fucking tranny. I'm as straight as they come...

Sup Forums, I have a confession to make. I think I'm in love with this fucking tranny. I'm as straight as they come, but I have to admit, I'd suck his dick, fuck his pink asshole, and come on his supple tits all night long. Blair White. Look him up.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you think your dick is bigger?

>suck his dick

You mean you would suck her dick.

I know there's a crop of people in today's society ( liberals / social justice warriors ) who have a difficult time comprehending 5th grade biology, but women do not have dicks. Only men do.

If I were speaking with a tranny, I would use their preferred pronoun out of respect, but I will not suspend reality and pretend that someone with a dick is a woman or someone with a vag is a man. Blair White is biologically and scientifically a man, therefore, I would suck HIS dick.

I'd let him put it in my ass regardless.....

bump

show your dick

>thinking you wouldn't get turned out
lol

Here I am fucking a pumpkin

>I'm as straight as they come

>I'd suck his dick, fuck his pink asshole, and come on his supple tits all night long.

You're not straight OP, you're a faggot.

Bro I would say go for it. If that really is him in the pics. I would hella pound that boy pucci. Then pump his little cock with my asshole. I'm straight also and would never fuck a normal dude, just the super feminine trannies.

She was interesting for a few months now she's boring AF, typical anti-SJW ideologue who uses ideologue rhetoric to combat SJW ideology zzzzzzz

>5th grade
exactly you have the understanding of sex and gender of an elementary schooler

There are only 2 genders; Male, and Female, and whatever is between your legs determines your gender. There is no changing it. You can pretend, but you can't change it.

Exactly! So many people don't understand that. Gender is in our DNA. Looking like a women doesn't make you a women.

user post moar of your tranny friend. O Pretty please with dick cheese on top

sex and gender are different
literally read wikipedia or any college textbook

>I'm as straight as they come
>Here I am fucking a pumpkin
Eh, I don't think so, user.

Just google image search "Blair White" or go watch some of his videos on youtube.

There's only one boy I ever wanted to fuck, and that was my best friend growing up. We tried to fuck each other in the ass, but we didn;t know what we were doing. We did suck each others dicks one night when we got drunk on pappy's Seagram 7. Other than that, not attracted to men whatsoever, unless of course it's a super passable tranny like Blair White.

giddyup

Look at this fucking sexy little boi....

this. The science is on the side of transgenderism.

scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

Yup.

Ok, they were born with the wrong brain. Doesn't change the fact that they are still either biologically male or female. Someone born with a penis is biologically a male, someone born with a vag is biologically female, end of story.

if they have the wrong brain, then their brain, and by extension, themself, are BIOLOGICALLY that gender

Brain alone is not what defines gender. Someone could be born with a brain characteristic of a female but still have male attributes and visa versa

lol that gif was perfect

I fucking love this trans gender thinking as ive always felt like a dragon and can now ram my partner with dragon dildos and tou have to accept my reality as your own because science says my brain can be a dragon brain and the earth is flat. I know this because as a dragon i can project my dragon brain 20000 miles above the earth and my imaginary dragon brain images are real not what science say.

>I'm as straight as a dog's hind leg