Specific to my wife wwyd? Doesn't take nudes. Oc. I guess I'm a wanna be cuck. I've taken hidden cam pics for years

Specific to my wife wwyd? Doesn't take nudes. Oc. I guess I'm a wanna be cuck. I've taken hidden cam pics for years.

nyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik or snapchat and then have me send back the replies?? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik and snapchat is justoneguy511

Not trying to get caught man

Are those all her? Post more

I'll put my dick between her ass cheeks and shake it, then I'll lube her asshole with oil(I don't like water based lubes). After I am done playing with her ass cheeks I'll throw her on the bed flaton and slowly enter her asshole while holding her tits and kissing her back, all the while you watch us make real love.

Picture awarded. Nice.

Not at all my fetishes are her sleeping and hidden cam. I have 5+ years of pictures. I took gifs of the videos.

Fuuuuuck man. She looks super hot, at least her body. If I were you I'd keep her all for myself. Glad you're not, though, I guess.

Hidden cam pics of your wife. Makes sense.

Truth be told I don't want anybody to fuck her. But I like the idea of people getting off to her. Thanks for the reply picture awarded.

No it doesn't. But she doesn't take naked pics. Listen I'm not saying everyone will believe me. Or that everybody gets it. I just enjoy it. If you don't sorry.

I've literally had this girl grab my phone because she thought I was taking pictures of her.

Or you could just fuck off retard

Ya i totally believe the girl wife

Well then don't post to bump my thread idiot.

Lmao do people come on her to hate. Like Sup Forums has become literally so bogged down with b.s. in recent memory that not one thing Is believable.

Haha nice!!! Love to see an on/off =) nice pussy!

Mmmmm how old?

That's one sweet pussy, perfect to hold pinch with thumb and index finger till the clit pops outs and than play with it till she opens her legs wide as she has never before for my dick, all this while you kiss her and be a supportive partner. Any chance I can see her asshole.

how new are you to Sup Forums? welcome new friend. btw i dont believe you either

Her in her wedding dress. I don't have that though.

About to turn 25 her birthday is 6/02

Guess this was you posting your wife too?

kek he forgot to crop this one

Don't blame you. Don't care. But not that new. I remember when op would deliver on rolls and people hated but still had some glimmer of hope it was real lol.

Ty btw awesome. Pic awarded.

id spread her legs far and wide and hold them there as i eat her tiny little pussy mercilessly. make her squirt and clean it off me. lick me clean. then throat fuck her senseless before i throw her down, lock her legs over my shoulders and pound her till she screams my name. when im done you can fuck her cum filled pussy.

Honestly I've posted on here for a couple weeks. Glad to see my oc has spread. Notice the date. Glad somebody enjoyed it.

Love to see some face!! And give her a facial

Great pic awarded.

are you trying to say someone else "spread" your oc ? kek

But he never asked to roll.

guy who won the award here. man a body like that ima need more than just a session. i fucking LOVE those hips. i wanna do everything to that woman. jesus. you ever done a threesome with her? how kinky is she

you need to man up, and demand you fuck her on a live stream. have her wear a mask and pound her pussy for us to watch

keep posting for idiots like this guy

Listen I can't show face. Ik the haters say I don't have it but like I said I don't want her to be noticed. I don't have a facial pic. I do have a few filling her mouth with cum. She hates that lol.

those pics seem shes not into it too much man. maybe you should cuck. watch her really let loose on a good dick.

Honestly she doesn't take naked pics at will. Do you think she is kinky. Wish she was. Guess that is why I get off to these posts.

anyone have any xxx of masha babko?

Because I don't need it. This is enjoyment enough. I want posts about her.

make her kinky. you just need to unlock that dark part in all of mankinds heart. you think she doesnt have some dirty desires?

either find that shit and unleash it or give her to me for a week haha!!

I guess lol. Didn't even know about that. I'm going to reverse image these now. I was using that as proof before. Don't have a kek. Probably never will. Also won't vola.

No one is going to post these lol

Listen I've tried lol. My ex was crazy. Not her. And she wasn't into it I woke her up and asked for a bj.

How often you take her up on her beauty OP, the key to make her kinky and enjoy lies with you, make her fall in love with herself and you shall see Sup Forumsro

Apparently somebody did.

seriously man, you just need to find a way to unlock her freaky side.

forreal. its there. trust me.

you seem sad about all this. like shes not what you wanted?

i dunno. if itll make you feel better i will honest to god blow a load with a thought of her riding my cock. for you Sup Forumsro

What do you think?

I've tried. I've gotten her into choking and slaps. But past that. She isn't going for it.

Somebody posted your oc before you did?

Either way theres 8 people posting kek dont get your hopes up

Lol idk if that's the case. And it doesn't make me feel better. I've tried everything to make her feel sexy. She wore only black when we met. Almost like a goth chick. I guess it turns me on knowing somebody else gets off to her.

Oh man love to see a gif of her giving head!

It's my oc. I guess it's not the first time it's been posted. Like I said started posting on her with her a few weeks ago.

Try going out on a night date dancing or something have her put on a short skirt. Remove her panties

what this guy said.

heres a tip.

next time you get sexy undress her. kiss her from her lips, down her neck, suckle each perky nipple.

run your tongue along her waistline and lick her clit. run your finger gently into her pussy. flip her over. finger her from behind and squeeze her ass.

all the while tell her how gorgeous she is. then put her in her favorite position and start slow. make her beg for your cock. make her say please.

take your time. build up to the fuck.

gently run your hands across her neck. small squeezes.

run a finger across her lips. into mouth.

give tiny taps on her ass. as sexy encouragement.

to unlock it so to speak you have to show them the door to find out if they want to walk through it. encourage them.

thats what i would and do do :)

I don't have that sorry. I like the original post comment though.

What would you do to her?

I've literally told her to dance on guys when she was at the club a few weeks ago. I said she is sexy and to get a few drinks out of it. Nothing...

You guess

who is she

OC. It's my girlfriend

Honestly, you are trying insert dick in a virgin asshole without lubricant. I don't know the specifics of your relationship ( but judging from the thread I'll say maybe 2 or 3 years). Listen brother if you want her to be a freak in bed, don't just push your demands or desires while having sex. Compliment her more often, make small gestures and so forth( you should know the drill of couples ). With time she will bend when she see you bend.

shes eh. like dudes wife btter

I've done similar guys. Honestly. I'm not some virgin pos. Every girl I had before her was a slut. They all cheated on me (insert your lame ads comments here). They were all freaks. Guess I tried down the girl that wanted to be loyal.

Lmao Jesus. Grammar Nazis here. I was unaware of how serious every word was disected. Ik it's not the first time. I was referencing that it's online elsewhere now.

Def not your gf.

talk to her. that may be your only option. if you need more satisfaction, then maybe she does too. it sounds like based on the way your writing that you feel bored. you need to communicate and spice this shit up.

She's bent trust me. She didn't give bjs before me. And we have been together for over 5 years as I posted originally.

How fucking dense can you be? If its your oc how the fuck is someone else going to post it? Jesus fucking christ idiot

That awkward moment the post flipped into Dr. Phil. This isn't why I posted this. I had a mmf threesome with an ex. I got off first. Then watch my friend plow her for another 10 minutes. I enjoyed it. I enjoy wwyd threads.

It was saved and then reposted?? Wtf lmao.

Oh youre right, sorry. I forgot file names dont change

I love how so many of these threads are actually made by gay guys catfishing for pics. If you get a kik off of op saying that's her kik or snapchat or shit like that, ask for a video and watch how fast they bail.

So you are a glass I'm completely empty guy huh? Would I get better reaction lying and saying I don't know this woman at all wwyd? Because that's fucked lmao.

I dont even know what this says

I have all her vids posted to motherless. My screen name is mercury36

you are lying tho kek

I don't even fucking know what Kek is not gonna lie and her face is in those vids on motherless. I'm done posting her. This always turns into a prove it thread. Then a enjoy what I'm giving you thread.

Good about time you fucked off idiot

This is the backslash to her gallery.

9D946C3

Jesus what do I have to do to prove it to you. Give her social? Where she lives? Post her face? And let you talk to her? Hmm that seems fucking responsible. You my friend are the idiot that thinks that would ever happen.

From the 10 people posting here, you think shes a dime that everyone would "hack" her. It didnt work last time you saved from /r/ and it didnt work here either

Wow where are the haters now

Idk what you are even getting at with this

Makes sense

I posted her in request to. Didn't get as much response. These threads are actually looked at.

kek one of the 10 posters just happen to have your oc. thats believable. nice try fucko

He image searched it. I'm disappointed though. I tried and nothing came up. On anything.

Theres literally a screenshot of it in thread

I just want to destroy op like the lying piece of faggit that he is