How does ecstasy affect you?

How does ecstasy affect you?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_effects.shtml
rollsafe.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on setting, if out partying, very chatty and open and excitable. If chilling at home, chilled and empathetic, and sexual

I missed these pics yesterday

post them

I've only ever rolled at festivals and shows. I'm mostly really pumped, like I gotta dance around. I'm also pretty touchy with people and overall just feel really loving and in tune with everyone around me

It's like lots of caffeine without the body load.

any insertion?

no just touching

What pics are they?

What kind of touchy? Really loving in general with anyone?

Sexual?

uh it's a good mix of sexual touchy and just the general sensation of being touched. head and back massages are great. Personally i like it when someone massages my hand or scratches my arm. But if im dancing with a girl my hands go all over. And yeah, when i was with my friends i just felt an overall "I fucking love you guys" sorta thing

Is sex possible on methylphenidate?

it makes me depressed because i want to cuddle but have no one to cuddle.

methheads are usually also sex addicts, so probably

Is doing MDMA once a month a good idea?

Not meth tho

fuck no. golden rule is every 3 months

doing mdma is not a good idea in general

It probably won't ruin your life but people do suggest 3 months as well as 1 month. Up to you.

erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_effects.shtml

Ya it's fine. Don't over think it bruh! Best not to pair it with other shit though.

First time I did it I was drunk as hell and it was super good.

lol same. its also a really bad idea to do heavy drugs while drunk

Because you fuck everything that moves?

Pretty much what the others have said and also worth mentioning it eliminates any anxiety. MDMA is quite safe too if you are not autistic and follow some safety guidelines.(don't overheat,drink water,wait 3 months between use,know what you get (anything can be in a pill),use the correct dose and only redose once.)

this is fucking relatable.

This.

nah, its just bad for your health lol. escasty takes a heavy toll on your body.
but yeah, probably. x makes you honry, alcohol makes you horny

rollsafe.org

Drink plenty of water if you're dancing and sweating, otherwise don't overhydrate since that can lead to problems. Moderate amounts of alcohol won't hurt i.e. 3-4 beers but dont exceed that because it will cause your roll to not be as pronounced. As for the feeling, it's a little difficult to describe if you've never rolled before, if you've had adderall or another amphetamine it's similar in energy but that's where comparisons end. Everything is beautiful, vivid, and music sounds amazing. You'll get wobbly eyes so lights will be brighter and you will possibly get tracers, this also makes operating phones difficult but you'll forget about a phone as soon as you come up. As for sensations, everything is heightened, it's like you supercharged your nerve endings. Pure MDMA is such a treat, just respect it like you would any drug and have fun.

I used to love it. Made me super social, took away all my pain, makes me super prone to marathon sex with multiple orgasms. One time I nutted from a chick giving me a hicky. But after a while it stopped being so amazing. I began to feel how artificial the bonding experience was. The last time I really rolled the body high was amazing, but how fake the emotions were just made me sad. It's been years now, and I have no desire to do it again.

But I definitely think it's worth doing at least once in your life. Get some friends (or even just your S/O) and roll together. It's best as a social drug.

it makes me cum inside my girlfriend with reckless abandon. Shes cried twice while we've sexed it up on X. Rock hard the whole time cause I really like it when she cries. Always says "Its okay, I'm just overwhelemed.: