Gf and I got wasted at frat party last weekend. Her friends were stripping to their underwear and I didn't let her...

Gf and I got wasted at frat party last weekend. Her friends were stripping to their underwear and I didn't let her. After more shots I let her and her bra broke and she was topless for most the night. Guys we're having contests squatting her and curling her. We passed out on the couch but when I woke up she was on the floor with two guys sleeping. She said they didn't fuck but they used a dildo on her. She said she was so drunk she barely remembers it. Now she's telling me she fucked one and gave the other a blow job.

Wut do

Pic related, her Friday night

Same night

Yeesh... you shudda checked to see if their dicks had hot topic lipstick smeared on them

Everything as advertised.

Well you deserve it for letting her strip. Get over it or stretch her open then dump the bitch

She most likely has aids, you should steal her money and break up with her

When is the next frat party and make sure she goes and you stay home. I'll meet her there. I will protect her for ya. I'll make sure she falls on my cock and no one else.

Shit, isn't there enough cuck threads without this bullshit.

Ikr

whore's gonna whore

op I'm going to call you cucky finster

Dump her!
Bitches are for fucking not for keeping.

Clearly dump the unfaithful slut
there's plenty more chicks out there for you

>same night
>no makeup
>no earrings
>DIFFERENT necklace
>hair not straight anymore

I dunno if youve ever actually BEEN to a party with a girl, but i would have actually believed your story were it not for this

Put a ring on her you won't regret it

That was after the pool you autistic faggot

>suck it up buttercup

TFW youre in need of bbc cock. Learn to out drink you're whore gf OP -)

>autistic faggot
>says the guy who got cucked

Hot!!! Post her full frontal for us =) others got to taste her

bro if you're asking Sup Forums, then you need to make the most paranoid and hostile choice you can imagine, alienate her, and then retire to your inevitable destination of distance and isolation

Given your age the answer is easy and simple : break up, find other gf, go to frat party, get cucked, repeat.

OP confirmed for fake and gay story

Her friend isnt even in her underwear either, as the story suggests.

And this my friendo is how negro babies are born -)

look like a total whore

kek

just change girl and lifestyle

That must be one hell of a pool, considering it made her hair grow like 4 inches

Post nudes. I want to masturbate to this whore.

Step 1 find new gf
Step 2 dont get shitfaced at frat parties

Please don't reproduce. That should help.

Get revenge by fucking 2 dudes at a frat party

user, the only way you can salvage this thread and save face in the eyes of Sup Forums is to dump her pictures.

1) You're doing the right steps by exposing her face in Sup Forums
2) Post tits
3) If she is capable of that, choose one:
[a] You do the same at that kind of parties - she shouldn't complain, and if she does, leave her
[b] Just leave her and find someone (or something) else. Not everyone is made for this kind of bitches

Not OP
How the fuck do you see that her hair has grown? You do realise she is the one in the back?

If she slept with guys while drunk, then that means she's been wanting to do it for a whiles op. 1: because all alcohol really does is let loose your inner inhibitions you usually keep hidden from people and 2: you aren't satisfying her sexually. So either you suck in bed op or she is a slut or both.

By putting herself in that situation and staying in it and trying more than once to participate... she's a slag that's trying to get used. Either work some more people into your sex (as many as you're comfortable with) and if you're not comfortable at all with it (probably aren't because you're posting about it) leave her and find someone more wholesome and responsible with her alcohol.

cont; she's more than likely unsatisfied, as others have indicated. She's blatantly showing you that she require a rough dicking and doesn't care if it's from niggers (if these subsequent pictures are indeed yours).

tl;dr you don't need to appease a slag if you don't want to or aren't into that. Find a bilingual girl with degrees. Wasting your time with a girl you can't trust.

thats nothing compared to my story...
lets just say I have sworn to never let something like this happen again

you'll never let a bad shoop happen again?
godspeed you

Damn man... my girlfriend threatened to release my nudes if I didn't let her suck three dudes dicks at a frat part last weekend. I feel your pain.

so many betas kek

Even if the whole "getting cucked" thing was okay with you

she's a fucking liar

kick her to the curb

Tupac is that you?

Should of let her release your nudes. If your decently good looking and got at least a average size cock you might of gotten pussy son, and who knows, if one of your family members saw might of gotten some incest action too. Why are guys such pussies these days letting women control them?

>destination of distance and isolation
i bet it's comfy there

I hope you enjoy the taste of nigger cock cukenstein

If she fucked that nigger, you need to cleanse her with fire.

They were of her fucking me in the ass with a strap on. I can't let them get out, ever.

either afraid to embrace what you enjoy or trolling with a fantasy

either way, you're a faggot

There's only one right answer OP, tell her she fucked 2 guys so to even it out you get to fuck 2 other people.
Then after you've blown your load, dump her for being a cheating bitch.
Though to be fair it's your fault for letting her strip out of her clothes in the first place, your pimp hand is weak as fuck.

I enjoy letting her blackmail me so its a win either way, I'm a server at a restaurant about to get assistant manager and it would ruin me.

your "girl" is a slut. she don't want you, she wants other guys. Show her Nudes.

oh and in the pool she lost her fucking long nails ... yeah right those bitches don't care for their nails, right!
nice larp faggot

You win, you fucking moron. Use the opportunity to open up the relationship and fuck other chicks. Who wants to fuck the same person for the rest of their life? Get over your insecurities and capitalize on the opportunity. That is all.

she looks like a slut, would bang and cum inside of/10.
Sorry OP you're too beta for her

dump her

Coalburners. Hope that nigger got 'em all pregnant. Good luck gettin child support from that coonass

Yeah these pools nowadays even clean the fingernails
Gtfo with your stupid bait, sage

Assistant manager is all you aspire to be? And you let her peg You? You are a cuck. I bet you actually enjoy the thought of her fucking other guys. God the male white race has turned into wusses. Makes me ashamed. The male white race conquered the world and did whatever they want. Now they let stupid sluts that aren't worth a fuck control them and feel the need to hand everything over to other races without a fight. Disgusting...

Obvious bait is obvious and still so many faggots replying without sage its sad...

Yeah man I didn't even want the job but this guy Hernando told me that I have to take it or I get fired. So I'm kind of stuck. If I don't amount I don't get it anyway.

I love suck the dildo afterward too and she has pics of that so if Cortez and Hernando see it Im fucked and I'm out a job.

bump

more nudes tho

This is the only way, OP

Lol, fuck her friends, ditch her, blame being shit faced with a pussy eating grin on your face

dump nudes

seconded
Dubs speak the truth

More pics?

leave her, leave the college, leave your family, pull your eyeballs out with a screwdriver
go to japan and become the blind samurai, the man every other swordsman fear

because you know, Sup Forums is so full of other worthy threads
at least OP is trying to entertain us by inventing a story

image search tells me you're fake story telling faggot op

now get the fuck out of here you beta cuck

Your girls an ugly slut.. wyd were you thinking taking your gf to a frat party.....women are degenerates and will always fuck anything with a dick.....its your fault you piece of human filth

Mooooaaaarrrr. Diamonds here

goddamnit at least post some of the pics without a bra that night you fucking moron

Break it off dumbarse.

your gf is hot buddy, but a bitch is a bitch. Fuck her one last time and dump her. And of course spread the goods ;-)

Kill yourself.

Ahahahahahahaha hahaha fucking cuck.

I'd probably do the same

Time for a new gf...

Lying faggot.

Can't even get cucked right, faggot.

Fake, but if it were real...
Consider this, user:
You can be repulsed by this girl's actions and dump her, move on to the girl (and the next, and the next), perhaps get serious and maybe even marry. At some point, the average sex you will experience will become stale and boring ("in the missionary position for procreation only").

Alternately, you can take advantage of this incident as the beginning of a sexual exploration with a woman who seems willing to go beyond the supposed "normal" relationship bounds. With some work and luck, you may wind up with the whore that will make all of your fantasies come true. Have a fetish for BDSM? I'll bet you can get there with her. Want to be part of a gang bang? Get her drunk and she'll probably be happy to pull that train. Enemas? Animals? The possibilities are only constrained by your desires. Once she's been initiated it's likely that she'll be open to more kink. You can also work the shame/dominance angel and control her life to your delight.

The choice is yours, user. Choose wisely.

>believing her when she said no the first time
>letting dudes curl your topless chick
>letting her get undressed in the first place

This shit is either fake - you like to be cucked - or you are one of the anons who enjoy making low key cuck threads. Either way:

>kill yourself

>Gf and I got wasted at frat party

tldr, Yet Another Cuck In Denial.

>and you totally deserved it, faggot

I'll second that opinion

>having gf
>going to decadent party with people full of hormones in their bodies conditioned to get out of control and project sexuality upon whoever it is regardless of relationship status or anything else
>being this fucking stupid

You dont take the booty to another pirateship you fucking cunt

A story so easily shot to hell it wasn't even entertaining.
>sage grows in all fields