What are you drinking tonight Sup Forums?

What are you drinking tonight Sup Forums?
I'm having cheap beer and whiskey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXt56MB-3vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless bump.

Last bump.

Water

I almost grabbed a sixer but decided to work through the night rather than get drunk

Normie.

Nothing. Just got off a 10 day bender in an all inclusive resort. Drunk pretty much every moment I wasn't sleeping. gonna take a few days off unfortunately.

Any withdrawal symptoms?

don't care by. Oh and you are a sore loser. kys.

I drank some 805, Sapporo Black and some soju but the restaurant closed, so now I'm fucked.

Nah not that I've noticed. I was irritable earlier but I'm blaming most of that on the kid in the room. Can't stand kids.

Cheap beer is fine but which whiskey are you drinking?

I was thinking about going to shoot some darts at a bar with friends earlier but declined and hung with family so I'm not fiending for a drink by any means.

red red wi-i-ine
stay close to me-e-e

youtube.com/watch?v=zXt56MB-3vc

Kamchatka.

I buy 1.7L bottles at our local state store for $18.50.

I'm a broke degenerate with severe hypochondria/anxiety and I cannot function normally without being at least buzzed.

I'm fucked.

>muh mental illness
lol kill yourself fucking burden

holy water, impure bastards.

Jameson. Cheapest I could find over here.

That's pretty cheap user. Wish It was in my country.

find a new way to cope. I'm 33 and was in the same place as you. managed to build a really successful life for myself but my body is fucked. I'm up at 5am because my fucking organs are twitching. shit will kill you.

I'm 29 but that's where I'm heading. Vidya doesn't work and exercise does work until I stop.

I can workout for a nice hour session but immediately after my nerves goes into overdrive.

People think it's withdrawals but this has been happening before I ever started drinking. My mother has severe anxiety too and so does my grandma. They never found a fix for it.

It's not just withdrawal user.

I know. Just sucks and I really wish I could stop.

A doctor recommended "cognitive behavior therapy" but that costs $200 a fucking hour apparently which there's no way I can afford.

If that's not a dead giveaway, obviously I'm from murica.

Never heard of Komatchka. Looked it up and it's a peninsula off of Russia and the Vodka is described as "basement shelf. It's probably filtered through bromethalin, so, you might be fucked.

I don't have social anxiety but I snapped and attacked a random person so I'm getting drugs and counseling for alcoholism, social anxiety and anger management. I have none of those things. I may not be completely sane but I don't have any of those, the courts are stupid.

Be glad at least as the the liquor is fucking expensive over here. Decent six pack costs like 20$

That sounds awful lol

ATTENTION DRUNKS : Nicotinic acid is the cure to your hangover and dependency.
It hurts like shit when you take it but just take 250mg and then you will be able to sleep again without alcohol.

You can also take niacinomide but it isn't as good and doesn't stop the cycle of the body using spare niacin to make seratonin instead of dopeamine.

To follow on, the Valium the hospital will give oyu is literally just as addictive because it replaces the same thing: a part in the niacin > dopeamine cycle.

Get some nicotinic acid and eat a chicken burger, sleep, keep dosing 250mg every time you get the shakes = be wobbly for a couple of days and get back on track

Or.. dont be a bitch and drink some more.

you've never had the shakes obviously

just take naltrexone daily so alcohol doesn't do shit

You're right, I keep hydrated.

>naltrexone
no that's even worse did you even read my post

addiction is caused by the inturruption of a CYCLE as in the body loses something in needs to reproduce the same thing.

you need MORE of that shit or you are just replacing synthetic analogues with more synthetic analogues

Benzos have helped the shakes the to some point though.

Or get the ~27 day Vivitrol shot, which sounds very sketchy to me, personally.

Although,
That's not usually very effective alcohol, against opioids yes. Most people are able to break through it and get drunk rather easily. It's nearly impossible to get high off most opioids, at least at first. Many who try end up OD'ing before breaking through. I guess a opioid with a stronger binding affinity than naltrexone could work, though. Not sure but maybe fentanyl or its analogues would do it.

Just do the Librium shuffle for a few days and sleep the DTs away