HAPPENING - AUSTRALIAN ELECTION

Double Dissolution called. July 2 election.

abc.net.au/news/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_asylum
blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/greens_candidate_now_a_deputy_head_of_turnbulls_department/
galaxyresearch.com.au/polling/
roymorgan.com/morganpoll
blogs.abc.net.au/antonygreen/2016/04/the-turnbull-governments-senate-position-would-be-little-better-after-a-double-dissolution.html
aec.gov.au/voting/How_to_vote/Voting_Senate.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zuUxZlZygO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is Oz? Are you winning the fight against immigration and Islam?

>Full senate election.
>New senate voting rules will be in effect.

have you fucks had a stable government for more than six weeks in the last decade

you're like a fucking latin junta at this point

We've stopped the boats.

PNG recently decided that detaining people at Manus Island is against their constitution. Aus Govt standing firm that no one will be re-settled in Australia.

This country is at risk of becoming an SJW hellhole if Labor gets power again. We can't let it happen.

>PNG recently decided that detaining people at Manus Island is against their constitution
lol
didn't they just open up the detention center and gave them free access to the island, so its legal within PNG

they probs gonna regret that in a few months.

Vote for me 2016

everyone knew it was going to bel held then

all because some fucksticks thought it'd be a great idea to have a woman prime-minister.

LEARN FROM US. Don't let it happen to your cuntry.

they said they could settle in PNG and of course they dont want to. I have no problem with letting people in to australia who are true refugees as long as there is no welfare for them but these dicks only care about coming here to leech. If it was purely about their safety why not settle in PNG and take the offer? because thy want to claim australian tax payer money.

>because thy want to claim australian tax payer money.
yep, its not about safety, it's about freeshit and qualitity of life.

Who else /greens/ here?

No way I'm voting for some PM wearing a poofter salmon-coloured tie.

I'm voting minor parties then liberal.
Turnbull's a kike who fucked up the NBN and superannuation.
>tones will never be PM again
He can come back right?

>I have no problem with letting people in to australia who are true refugees
Fucking idiot. There are enough "true refugees" in the world to destroy western society. NO REFUGEES period. We have had more than enough already.

Into the gas chamber you go.

ALP/Greens tbqh mate

>I'm going to be in DC then
kek
enjoy your auspol, cucks
idk what you think refugees are fleeing but in PNG you can catch 14 years in prison for sodomy. PNG is considered the worst place in the world for gender violence. UNICEF says children there are some of the most vulnerable in the world - half of all reported rapes are from children aged 15 or under. Nearly 100% of women in the highlands region are beaten by their husbands. Why the fuck would you settle a person fleeing persecution there?

>superannuation
What's your complaint there m8?

You think rich cunts should be able to avoid paying any tax ever?

Pinko commie scum

>Nearly 100% of women in the highlands region are beaten by their husbands
Then the muslims would fit right in m8.

ruddy never even got to stretch his legs properly

Get the fuck out of our country you traitor cunt

>women fleeing violence would fit right in in the worst place in the world for gendered violence
Let's go back to basics m80: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_asylum

>muh wimminz
shut up

>shut up
okay good chat

>women fleeing violence
They are not fleeing DOMESTIC violence m8. They live domestic violence. Domestic violence is their culture.

i hope you guys elect a fat muslim tranny

please no, not someone from melbourne

>Shorten wins

Lol, stop reading Murdoch trash. This country was built by three things; immigrants, infrastructure and strong unions.

Mate, it might be hard to be a lefty in such a conservative, backward country but know your not alone. Know that more people are waking up. We will win the battle for history because because we are right.

Turnbull just appointed a Greens candidate (fat SJW on right) to be in charge of all Social Policy in his office:

>Lin Hatfield Dodds the Green Senate candidate for the ACT for two elections running has been appointed a deputy secretary in Prime Minister and Cabinet in charge of all things social policy. Many Liberal MPs apoplectic.

blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/greens_candidate_now_a_deputy_head_of_turnbulls_department/

>immigrants
If this means post WW2 immigrants then that is bullshit. The country was already built. That's why they came.

Violence is violence, why does it make a difference if that violence is ISIS, or a papua new guinean rapist, or a wilson security guard? Every state does and should have a responsibility to the security of stateless persons.

So what determines a good immigrant from a bad one is simply the date they came?

Fucking conservatives are so retarded

>Turnbull just appointed a Greens candidate
He is pushing too hard too fast. I have a feeling he is not going to last as leader.

BRING BACK THE TONE

Labor needs to be wedged on """""refugees""""". They're going to fall over themselves not to talk about it before the election. Guaranteed Liberal loss otherwise.

>So what determines a good immigrant from a bad one is simply the date they came?
Who said that you disgusting poofter?

I just said that modern immigrants need to be separated from pioneers who came to a pile of dirt and built something from nothing.

No we don't. Australia has a responsibility to Australians, not 3rd world hordes, be they 'stateless" or citizens of 3rd world countries.

3rd world people have a 3rd world culture. When contained, like jn PNG and Nauru, they only rape and attack their own, just like in the home countries. That is normal and expected behaviour for them. If we let them into Australia, they rape and attack Australians, as we have seen with Apex in Melbourne and Lebanese/Muslims in Sydney.

3rd world people will always be 3rd world people doing 3rd world things. They only question is not letting them get into proximity to Australians to do 3rd world things against us.

We need to pray to KEK for some Meme Magic.

Turnbull is too much of a softcock to give us a race election m8.

He can't take the criticism from his lefty friends.

my stance is fuck the boats and anyone who attempts to come here without documentation. We accept a shitload of refugees from the air and conventional means, just don't sneak in. I dont give a fuck if you're an economic or war refugee just give us your identification and papers so we can check on you. otherwise fuck off we're full.

Oh I meant to reply to something else

if these boats cross into international waters, they are fair game to anyone and anything... why isn't anyone sinking their dumbs asses in the open ocean?

>otherwise fuck off we're full
No we are full anyway m8. Niggers and muslims have nothing positive to add here. I don't care how good their papers are or whether they fly in.

yep

this top bloke remembers a double dissolution

If the ALA win or other Right wing meme parties win Senate seats, we will likely see a breakaway group of Liberal & Nat Seantors forming a de facto conservative coalition with them (ie they cross the floor) to hold the Senate balance of power.

I hope you are just out for a cheap and easy troll m8.

Fucken greens I tell ya.

Had some save the refugees people approach me at uni the other day with a petition to release all detainees from manus and settle them in aus right away.
Told me they "have been tortured" and other things like that.
I ask him if they had all been checked out in terms of background etc he told me they had.
Still didn't sign the petition since I thought I didn't know enough personally on the subject, some fat hoe says I'm disgusting.
Go home and do my research and surprise surprise the torture claims haven't been proven and where just allegations and they hadn't even undergone any background checks on the refugees.

Fuck the greens and Mr shortenshortenq

>If the ALA win
m8 no-one has ever heard of them. They won't even get 2% of the vote.

>a breakaway group of Liberal & Nat Senators
Maybe, but unlikely. Cory Bernardi might do it though.

>tfw you realise the greens are 100% going to grow their seat count in the election according to literally every opinion poll
feels good to be a lefty scum faggot tbqh

Labor want to double the number of Apex gang members and Muslim rapists imported into Australia to 30,000 per year

>"Old mate Tony Abbott didn't even hesitate when I asked him to throw on my speed dealers today even insisting that we were to have some Friday arvo skitz times," Smith wrote alongside the photo on Facebook with the hashtag #toblazedtobephased.
Aussies literally talking jibberish

Yes, we do. If we didn't want to accept responsibility for the welfare of refugees, we shouldn't have signed a series of documents acknowledging that such a responsibility exists.
As to the question of gang culture, if you're suggesting that Australia didn't have a gang culture or any organised criminal elements before we upped migration from the MENA region spiked, you're on drugs. What about all those Indian students getting bashed? What about all those skinny white ice addicts you see loitering around the sunbury line? Are these symptoms of the evil muslims too?

Not true m8. Greens will likely lose a seat.

>we will likely see
This has not happened before. What makes you think it 'likely'?

We need to kill anyone who doesn't follow our laws, deporting is too good for them.
Anyone dealing in illicit substances like ICE needs to be able to be killed on sight.

This generation is far too soft, we need to send a message, scare the shits into not wanting to come here.

Also all people should be paid equal by the government regardless of race, this favouring abos and immigrants needs to stop.

in that case wouldnt all the residents of PNG have the right to seek asylum in australia?

>Labor want to double the number of Apex gang members and Muslim rapists imported into Australia to 30,000 per year
At least they'll all be sent to Melbourne, right?

>Anyone dealing in illicit substances like ICE needs to be able to be killed on sight.
Jesus, ease up on the AM radio famalam

>we shouldn't have signed a series of documents
The only thing you said that is true m8.

galaxyresearch.com.au/polling/
roymorgan.com/morganpoll
Both major polling sites show definite growth prospects, you can easily find more

Fuck oath. We need to cut down on our overall migration. The brain drain from asian middle powers locking australians out of white collar careers and driving up the cost of housing. That's our migration issue that the govt is doing nothing about. Cbf googling it but I'm pretty sure it's in excess of 100k immigrants per year we're taking in. So we have room for those, but not people fleeing persecution. That's fucked up.

No, I agree with their policies.

A de facto breakaway group, not a formal break. Remember Coalition backbenchers can vote freely on any bill, no formal party discipline like Labor stopping them.

ALA are gettig pushed in the normie and conservative blog media by Liberal Party conservatives disillusioned with Turnbull. Miranda Devine, Andrew Bolt, Jo Nova etc. have all mentioned them and advocated voting for them as a Conservative choice for Liberal voters to the right of Turnbull.

Because of that, and Gert Wilders blessing, I think ALA are the best right wing meme party/vehicle for the upper house.

my man

Sorry its not in Spanish mate

I love it how science-based economic and envroinmental policy is now considered 'trolling'.

Daily reminder that a multi-party system is infinitely better than the two party """""system"""""

m8 you are obviously a pleb who doesn't understand shit. I don't know why I waste my time with you.

See Antony Green here on likely DD Senate prospects:

blogs.abc.net.au/antonygreen/2016/04/the-turnbull-governments-senate-position-would-be-little-better-after-a-double-dissolution.html

Sydney will get Apex/Sudaneae gangs soon too, as will every Australian city. Sydney is already overrun by Muslim crime gangs, Arab and Afghan.

Is there any Trudeau-level cucks lurking in your parties, Ozbros?

Post your local MP.

Fiona Scott here (Liberal, Lindsay). Voting for her because she's a top qt.

Who's winning in the opinion polls?

Labor but it's very close

VOTE LIBERAL

LABOUR, GREENS AND LIBERAL DEMOCRATS WILL OPEN THE BORDER

Turnbull would love to Trudeau but he's on thin ice

It's literally 50/50 right now.

The Coalition are still the clear favourites though. Labor has to win 21 seats to win back government and that's a lot to win in just one election.

So the greens are for decreasing immigration then?

Senate voting rules are totally different now, so it changes everything.

Optional preferential Senate voting. First time it is being used, so no one really knows how people will vote and how it will all turn out.

You just pick 6 above the line, or 12 below the line, and then you can let your vote exhast rather than go to anyone else. Changes everything.

aec.gov.au/voting/How_to_vote/Voting_Senate.htm

>Voting is different this election:
youtube.com/watch?v=zuUxZlZygO0

this cuck lord for Banks (lib)

But a lot of electoral boundaries have been redrawn which would notionally give Labor 7 of those 21 seats for free.

Funnily enough, when the Greens first started as a party, they were opposed to high levels of immigration for environmental reasons, but they've been hijacked by Trotskyists and are now rabidly pro-immigration whatever the cost.

I pray for your success. Fuck Labor.

>science based economci/environmental policy
>decreasing immigration

Pick one and only one, Murdoch

Good thing you have three major parties I guess?

Another question: How do you feel about the Alternate Vote/Instant Runoff Voting? Because this what Mr. CurrentYear/04/20 wants to bring to Canada.* My research tells me that it doesn't make a difference.

* Of course, he's lying. He's not going to change the system that brought him to power.

They put science away when it conflicts with political cuckrectness or the idea of 'evil corporations'.

It was literally built by criminals.

Can you explain how it "scientifically" makes sense to protect the environment of a desert continent with limited carrying capacity by importing millions upon millions of illiterate third worlders and Chinese who lack a concept of "environmentalism"?

Fleeing war you fucking cuck idiot

Sarah Hansen Young for the Greens, but not even the Greens take her seriously. She has run for leadership positions twice and no one else in the Greens party voted for her.

I wouldn't change it. Eliminating the spoiler effect is a good thing.

>Daily reminder that a multi-party system is infinitely better than the two party """""system"""""

How is the Aussie system not two party?

Your lower house is dominated by the Coalition and Labor Party. Seems two party to me.

Is it possible to run a campaign against Labor being un-Australian on the basis that they use the American spelling?

Four. There's Labor, the Coalition (which is comprised of two separate parties: Liberals and Nationals) and the Greens.