Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

pull off those short shorts to reveal no panties underneath. I push her front over the fence so that she can see everyone looking at her and then plow her ass, she screams and gets an audience. I tell the men to join in and they take it in turns to cum on her face until I cum deep in her ass, then they can have her way however they want

reply 4 reply

WWYD to sister Natashia?

cum deep inside her pussy no condom then never talk to her again

I will casually scroll past the photo that you posted.

Dude, we both just graduated from CCCC. Her full name is Natasha Dawn Peterson

I'd call OP and the other 4 people in here retarded faggot larpers that are the cancer of Sup Forums. You fucking idiots are the epitome of pathetic. I thought oldfags were pathetic but at least they were original with how weird they are.

You all are just sexually frustrated fucking losers pretending that random women on the internet are people you know.

This world could do without you burdens to society. Off yourselves.

put a noose on her and choke her out while she deepthroats my cock

wwyd

Current g/f wwjd

Pour a bottle of molly laced vodka down her throat and watch her roll around drooling. Strip her down. Take my time fucking her and groping her while she passes out. Cum deep inside her cunt. Pour another bottle of vodka down her throat just to make sure she's out. Repeat the process.

Wwyd?

i would fuck left in the bathroom at that party then send all the underclassmen in at once and lock the door

Sluts from school wwyd?

360 and walk away - she have this weird face type of on old man

great body tho

HEHEHEHE

WWYD GUYS

Fucking god damn underage pieces of shits. I wish you all would die.

I'd invite all these women for a nice day around town, where we visit cultural spots, recreational ventures and overall try to have a good time getting to know each other and becoming genuine friends not based around sexuality :)

love track outfits. i'd bend her over that fence and lick her ass right after her meet

They are over 19. Bar age here

Kick her leg out from underneath her and sit on her face.

wwyd

fuck them hard before they have to be at the restaurant on prom night

Friend jackie. Wwyd?

no shit? got any more of her?

Take them both home with 3 of my friends. I take left for myself while my friends do what they want with right. While left is getting really into giving me a blowjob, right is being used like a piece of meat in front of us, two guys fucking her ass and pussy while the other muffles her sobs in her mouth. I flip left around and fuck her ass using her saliva as lube so that she can see her friend being used, I cum in her ass and when it dribbles out my friends force right to eat it.

seepic

My friends wife Rose

invite a homeless guy over to my house and make her ride him bareback on the couch with that dress on fir free. then tell him to get all his friends so she can finish them off 1 by 1

Be sick over them and walk away

I didn't post it, but I know who did

Just look her up on Facebook

reply 4 reply

I can't believe this. I went to school with this chick at custa community College back in 2012! Saw her around cal poly recently. She was in my speech class, thought she was cute but she was fucking this guy named Mateo who did the decathlon. Fuckin prick. Anyway, absolutely priceless.

I mean apparently her brother
and that's no fun

have you ever came to her?

Mateo? Fucking race mixer.

WWYD, be detailed

Haha nah, wasn't really that into her. Although, one day she was wearing very short jean shorts to class and she was the kind of girl who would sit cross legged in her chair and s bunch of people straight up saw her pussy. Shit was pink and pure. And she wasn't even embarrassed. If memory serves correctly her name was Nicole or something like that

Trust me. Guy was such a douche, but I'll give it to him, the guy was jacked and he pulled bitches

her name Michaela

Walk by and ignore...

Think about tripping her but not actually do it because she might die.

wwyd? Ask them wtf is so funny...

Buy her a sandwich... She's to skinny...

I would call the maintenance man to fix the out of order toilet behind her.

Drunk gf. WWYD.

6 liter enema belly inflation with cramp inducing soapy ice water (with Dr. Bronners Peppermint for that tingle all inside)

Wwyd

I got skipped.

Wwyd?

Tribute pls

Which one is hungrier for dick?

The dude in the back, checking out his own package

Wwyd?

Tribute pls

The autistic slut in the front

Anyone want more of her?

Kennedy Leigh Montanye

Colonie NY

Www facebook com/kennedy montanye

Gap tooth in the front

You are allowed to do anything with her. Wwyd?

Sorority sluts. Which one, why, wwyd?

Oh fuck

Damn those legs are nice

Tit fuck. Suck her tits. Lick her nipples. Play with her nipples. Cum on her tits. She's perfect.

wwyd? loves to give blowjobs

EPINSPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIPENIS
EPINIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENISEPNPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSIIEINSPENIS EPINPENISEPINSEPINSEPNPENISEPINSEPNSPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEIIPENIS EIPENISPENISEPNSEPNPENISEPINSEPINIIIEPNSEPPENISEPINSEPIINPENISPENIS IIPENISPENISEPNSEIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINPENISEPNIIPENISIPENIS IPENISEIPENISEPNPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIIPENISPENISEEIPENIS IPENISEPPENISIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINPENISEPNIPENIS EPENISEPINIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENPENISIPENIS EIPENISEPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSPENIS EIIPENISEPINSIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIIISIIPENISPENISPENIS EPIPENISEPNSPENISEPINSEPINSEPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIS IEPNPENISEPIPENISEEPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISIIPENISEIPENIS EPINSEPPENISEPINSPENISPENISEPIPENPENISEPINSEPINSEPENISPIIPENIS EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPPENISEPINSIPENISEPINSJIEIIIPENISPENIS EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPPENISEPIKSIIIIPENISPEPENISPEIIEIIIPENISIPENIS EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEIPENISEPINSEPENISEPINSEPINSEPIIIPENISIIPENIS EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPIIIIPENISPENISIEIEPINSEPINEPINSPENISEIPENIS EPINSIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINIPENISIPENISEPNSEPINSEPINSEIIPENISIEIPENIS EPINSPENISEPINSIPENISEPIIPENISEIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINIPENISPENISPENISPENIS EPINSIPENISEPINSEPIPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISEPINSEPINSIPENIS EPINSEPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENIS EPNSEPPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPPENIS EPINSEPNPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEIPENIS EPINSEPINSEPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEIIPENIS EPINSEPINSEPINPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENIS EPINSEPINSEPINSEIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSIIPENIS EPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIPENIS EPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINIPENISPENISPENISPENIS

WWYD

WWYD?

Hold up

*zzzz*

Wait what?

user, please

There's... a cancer? On my Sup Forums?

Gangbang with some hobos more pics showing ass please

PAAAGEEEE TENNNNNNNN

Did someone order a Cheese Pizza?

I-I don't know what you're talking about

GET DOWN ON THE GROUND