Ask an occasional crossdresser anything

Ask an occasional crossdresser anything.

What compelled you to be a fag

heres my question
your gay

Quite a long story. Started out with trying to find dominant women who wanna play with me. Never did anything with guys yet though

I guess i could live with being bisexual, but i would miss girls and their curves quite a lot if i were to be honest

How did you get the courage and ultimately the motivation to start?

I want to and have have dabbled ever so slightly but I feel overwhelmed with everything. Where do I buy clothes? Is there a straight forward guide to converting women's to men's sizes? What kind of makeup should I get and where do I learn to apply it?

Like I said... A bit lost.

Was camming with some older ladies when i was 17? So quite long ago.
They kinda made me their afternoon tea time entertainment every now and then. They were also quite into crossdressers, so those two things led together.

I usually bought clothes just off the internet, since most of the sites have measurements anyway, so no need for conversion tables. or "borrowed" them off ex-gfs. A few were presents to them as well, that i later on just kept.

never tried makeup myself, so cant help with that.

Post your pics

Can we see a pic of your face?
Ass?
Feet?
Cock?

id prefer to keep this an AMA thread rather than a dump thread though.

i rarely post face since its pretty boyish, hence crossdresser, not trap.

So you didn't start fucking guys until older women got you into it?
Describe caming with the women and when you first had a guy

Thanks for the pic. Would totally bang/10

Does it hurt when a dick is in your ass.

I didnt fuck guys at all. I used to cam for guys back when i did it for money and gifts, but thats pretty much it. "Gay for pay" kinda. The camming sessions when i first started out were pretty much just stripping, playing with myself, getting into something cute and cumming on command.

as i said, face is pretty boyish. So shouldnt judge a book by its covers probably.
I tried anal a few times and have a few toys at home as well, but it doesn't seem to be something i enjoy, which might be a reason why i'm not into dicks either.

I dabble in cross dressing quite a bit myself, do you go on grindr? Are you getting thousands of indians and paki's spamming you too?
Do you shave, wax or anything? Ive settled into using hair removal cream and a good electric razor where i can

So have you been with a guy?
Because first you say you didn't, then you said you tried anal

Not OP, but on grindr I get black and old white guys spamming me.
I mainly use CL or the nearby adult arcade too hook up for my crossdressing

Usually when i didnt have a gf at the moment, i was having the occasional gay fantasy as well. I did download grindr too a few times, but there were was never really anyone who would interest me. I guess thats how i figured i'm just into girls afterall.
I usually always shave before i crossdress, yeah. Hair and lingerie don't fit well together in my opinion.

I never tried guys. I just tried toys.

What state?
So why do you crossdress now? Just for camming for money or what?

Is your gf into femdom stuff? Mine just loves to have total control over me from time to time...

guys can have curves

State?
And since i finished university i mainly do it for fun with my partners. Not doing it for money or gifts anymore.

My current gf is quite into being dominant herself, but she still has some trouble doing it irl. She loves the idea and tries sometimes, but i guess my dominant personality is a little too overwhelming, even when i'm dressed up in cute outfits.

Post stories

Oh man... It's exactly what i go through with my gf.
She has some kinks and all but always a bit affraid of doing it, maybe cus she's a bit younger than me idk...
We usually go for more gentle stuff like wearing collars and i just gotta be a good pup for her, that kinda thing

Can you put something in your butt?

i thought op was gross but now im really feeling sick

this isn't you. if it is, post some new shit

If a transsexual cross dresses, what assumptions can be made?

What toys do you have?

have you had your gf fuck you with a strap on?

also do you have any other fetishes? latex etc.

my ex was into crossdressing. I've fucked him with a strap on,dressed him and played with him. It was great fun and i loved it.

How happy are you when you think about what your parents and friends think when they see that laughable side of your's?